Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

No they are not original yamato shoulders, the plastic seems very different. Definitely not the same kind Yamato used. But they are not shapeways, i hate the texture of WSF so i usually stay away from shapeways stuff.

7B26961A-C8E7-4CB2-BB9B-4D9B8A49DBEA.jpg

1AFDB45E-7870-4133-8AEC-4B186DDA69B3.jpg

94E27707-E8FB-4C4E-93DD-F06230A0CA23.jpg

Edited by anubis20

Nice Macross loot yesterday.

SV-51, though the seller claimed it was brand new <_< Ivanov was already in the cockpit, manual was not taped to the back and it was in a different type of bag than what Yamato used. Not sure if i should throw a fit and ask for some $$$ back :angry:

5BA871AB-A339-4506-B182-5BB6D8AF29EA.jpg

New pair of VF-1 shoulders and off white option parts ^_^

67445919-EF35-4B46-90F5-A617C75DADDB.jpg

And clear cover parts for the VF-1 fast pack ^_^

92EC2916-65DE-4FFD-83ED-F41D35DDFB70.jpg

Did you get this is as a Buy it Now or an Auction, if the latter then you're the one who outbid me! :lol:

Hopefully nothing's broken and your SV-51 is in good shape, such a vicious looking toy!!

Nice Macross loot yesterday.

SV-51, though the seller claimed it was brand new <_< Ivanov was already in the cockpit, manual was not taped to the back and it was in a different type of bag than what Yamato used. Not sure if i should throw a fit and ask for some $$$ back :angry:

5BA871AB-A339-4506-B182-5BB6D8AF29EA.jpg

New pair of VF-1 shoulders and off white option parts ^_^

67445919-EF35-4B46-90F5-A617C75DADDB.jpg

And clear cover parts for the VF-1 fast pack ^_^

92EC2916-65DE-4FFD-83ED-F41D35DDFB70.jpg

Were the clear parts from eBay too? I need to find me a set of those still...

I got my Riobot Anubis in and man is he tiny. Awesome but tiny. I hope Sentinel does more of them. Compared to the Jehuty (that I got on discount) he is a bit light on accessories but given his appearance in the game he doesn't need more.

Did you get this is as a Buy it Now or an Auction, if the latter then you're the one who outbid me! :lol:

Hopefully nothing's broken and your SV-51 is in good shape, such a vicious looking toy!!

No it was best offer, bought it on the 4th and it took a while to actually get the item. Sent him an email and now he is telling me im trying to scam him :rolleyes:

Were the clear parts from eBay too? I need to find me a set of those still...

No i found them on Taobao

I got my Riobot Anubis in and man is he tiny. Awesome but tiny. I hope Sentinel does more of them. Compared to the Jehuty (that I got on discount) he is a bit light on accessories but given his appearance in the game he doesn't need more.

Yup he sure is awesome. Now if only they'd provide an update on Vic Viper. I know the original pln was to release these three. But personally, I wish they don't stop there and release more of the orbital frames and LEVs from the game (Naked Jehuty, Metatron Anubis, Ardjet, Nephtis, Inhert, Earth Forces LEV, etc).

Yup he sure is awesome. Now if only they'd provide an update on Vic Viper. I know the original pln was to release these three. But personally, I wish they don't stop there and release more of the orbital frames and LEVs from the game (Naked Jehuty, Metatron Anubis, Ardjet, Nephtis, Inhert, Earth Forces LEV, etc).

I would probably be on board for an Ardjet and a Nephtis/Neith. The Vic Viper is a bit too wonky for me in robot-mode but if it can transform into a proper Vic Viper I would think about it. ^_^

Edited by Scyla

I would probably be on board for an Ardjet and a Nephtis/Neith. The Vic Viper is a bit too wonky for me in robot-mode but if it can transform into a proper Vic Viper I would think about it. ^_^

Ah really? I thought the Revoltech version was fine and not wonky. But them again it did have one swappable part. Which Vic Viper did you get to see/experience?

Ah really? I thought the Revoltech version was fine and not wonky. But them again it did have one swappable part. Which Vic Viper did you get to see/experience?

I meant that I don't like the general design of the Vic Viper in robot-mode. It looked rad as a star fighter in game but the robot design is kinda questionable for me.

No it was best offer, bought it on the 4th and it took a while to actually get the item. Sent him an email and now he is telling me im trying to scam him :rolleyes:

He sounds like a "Class Act" ebay seller. B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

Guest davidwhangchoi

time for ebay paypal claim, 99% you will win.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

The only non-Macross item that will get enclosed shelf space in my Macross display.

A mini guitar from one of my favorite guitarists, Ruki of Galmet.

post-12411-0-34518600-1453734262_thumb.jpg post-12411-0-79935600-1453734359_thumb.jpg

Saw them live last Saturday, and I won this as part of a gift bag. It was the only thing in the gift bag that I didn't already have of theirs! Got the signature after the show.

Also got a well used pair drumsticks from E-Chang.

post-12411-0-23478900-1453734365_thumb.jpg

post-12411-0-30049100-1453734369_thumb.jpg

A bunch of hot toys i got throughout month of december! this is not including my VF-0S! my pockets are hurting. loving the thanos. I am in process of buying a 2015 m3 4 door right now so i gotta relax with all these purchases!. my wife is gonna kill me.

in case anyone was wondering how big thanos is, hes 15 inches. hes larger then standard hot toys but smaller then hulk.

That's a pretty sweet Hot Toys haul, and I'm not even much for Hot Toys, but there's no denying that Star Wars stuff looks pretty neat. Thanos looks good, but after seeing reviews online, it really looks like they phoned it in with him, he's cut up weird, and his articulation and accessories seem lacking to say the least.

I've had this happen before with a Bandai Space Battleship Yamato, it was listed as brand new and sealed, suffice to say, it surely was not. If it bugs you enough or if there is real damage, do what everyone else said, file a claim, if the seller lists it as brand new and sealed in the item condition category then that's it, he's responsible for his word.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am SOOOOOO unbelievably excited I actually managed to find this, like, wow, this wasn't supposed to release until late February or early March. And yet, after looking over Rangerboard for the first time in over a week, I found that this guy was spotted in California, and after reading through the thread a bit more, someone found one in Vegas! Low and behold, after calling around, I found the literal last one in town, and I am incredibly stoked to open this guy up and check him out!

post-12821-0-69590800-1453841591_thumb.jpgpost-12821-0-20424200-1453841647_thumb.jpg

Seriously folks, this is a holy grail for me. When I was a kid, I had the stand alone Red Dragon Thunderzord, and the stand alone White Tiger Thunderzord, but I never had the assault team, it sucked, it was maddening, I couldn't make the Thunder Megazord, or Mega Tigerzord, but now, once again thanks to the Legacy Power Rangers line, I can complete my Thunder team. He was pricey, like really pricey, but he absolutely looks worth it. Unlike the Legacy Dino Megazord, this one was designed and made from scratch, from the ground up, brand new mold, no stickers, tampo, paint, and molded detail for days! Plus diecast, articulated Red Dragon Thunderzord tail and neck, it's just, an absolute beast, and I am so insanely excited to have actually found this as early as I did. Hopefully Legacy Tor is coming down the pipeline, Legacy White Falconzord is dropping later this month, so obviously Legacy Ninja Megazord will be happening eventually, damn, I can't wait!

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am SOOOOOO unbelievably excited I actually managed to find this, like, wow, this wasn't supposed to release until late February or early March. And yet, after looking over Rangerboard for the first time in over a week, I found that this guy was spotted in California, and after reading through the thread a bit more, someone found one in Vegas! Low and behold, after calling around, I found the literal last one in town, and I am incredibly stoked to open this guy up and check him out!

attachicon.gif20160123_142309.jpgattachicon.gif20160123_142423.jpg

Seriously folks, this is a holy grail for me. When I was a kid, I had the stand alone Red Dragon Thunderzord, and the stand alone White Tiger Thunderzord, but I never had the assault team, it sucked, it was maddening, I couldn't make the Thunder Megazord, or Mega Tigerzord, but now, once again thanks to the Legacy Power Rangers line, I can complete my Thunder team. He was pricey, like really pricey, but he absolutely looks worth it. Unlike the Legacy Dino Megazord, this one was designed and made from scratch, from the ground up, brand new mold, no stickers, tampo, paint, and molded detail for days! Plus diecast, articulated Red Dragon Thunderzord tail and neck, it's just, an absolute beast, and I am so insanely excited to have actually found this as early as I did. Hopefully Legacy Tor is coming down the pipeline, Legacy White Falconzord is dropping later this month, so obviously Legacy Ninja Megazord will be happening eventually, damn, I can't wait!

looks great! congrats on finally achieving your holy grail purchase! can hardly tell you are excited about it at all! hehe! :p;):lol:

I hardly know what you're saying, but 10/10 for enthusiasm.

Congrats man! Some the guys in a toy collecting group I am in are fiending for that Thunder Megazord.

better than i thought it would be. probably even better than the vf-2ss i'm getting next month. T_T

That is cool! Going to see if I can borrow one to to a shoot. :D

now Im broke..

Awesome Great Five vintage gokin!

Nice. I still have the original Thunder Megazord but I'm interested in how articulated this Red Dragonzord is.

Great score on the Hulkbuster! I've heard good things about it.

SHfiguarts has been killing it.

It's time to bust some Deciptich
ops!!

post-354-0-90813200-1454375692_thumb.jpg

Edited by Golden Arms