Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Congrats everyone! :hail:

That's a great 1/6th scale bike. :wub: I have a feeling it will look great with Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow. The only thing I'm afraid of is that I'm not sure if Snake Eyes can bend his thigh and knee to do a proper 'sit' position since Hot Toys figures are 'only meant' for museum type poses. Hmmm. :unsure:

i think you will have issue on positioning a hottoys on this bike. its easy position any 1/6 scale doll on the bike with foot touching the ground, but foot on the peg will require the dolls knee's joint to be loose.

heres the packaging by the way

20160308_071158_144_zpsnrmmfffl.jpg

20160308_071907_655_zpsqhnev4mn.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: DECULTURE!!! 4minute and Taeyeon and SNSD and EXID!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love photobooks, especially when they come with CD's for my favorite girl groups.

25576233006_2989a366f2_k.jpg

oh, I also got these three, but that's not nearly as exciting as sexy female idols :p:D

25602331945_25102ded6d_k.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

:wub: :wub: :wub: DECULTURE!!! 4minute and Taeyeon and SNSD and EXID!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love photobooks, especially when they come with CD's for my favorite girl groups.

25576233006_2989a366f2_k.jpg

oh, I also got these three, but that's not nearly as exciting as sexy female idols :p:D

25602331945_25102ded6d_k.jpg

SNSD, EXID, Taeyeon plus some Valkyries... that's a damn nice haul!! B))

i think you will have issue on positioning a hottoys on this bike. its easy position any 1/6 scale doll on the bike with foot touching the ground, but foot on the peg will require the dolls knee's joint to be loose.

heres the packaging by the way

*snip*

Thanks Garyboy! ;)

*snip*

Well, Regult have sexy legs. :lol:

Anyways, CONGRATS guys!

Got some more 3rd party Transformers figures today. Crazy how many good releases there are.

Unique Toys Buzzing (Blur)

vAp6Z0Th.jpg

DX9 Tyrant (Galvatron)

M2mWzEWh.jpg

And a group shot with DX9 Carry (Rodimus Prime) in the mix

GvLnah9h.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Those Transformers look sweet! Wish the toys of the 80s were like those!

I'm not in the Transformers scene, so I have to ask: what does 3rd party Transformers mean? They're not officially licensed products?

Edited by Lolicon

So glad i was working from home today as these arrived.

Super excited to play with them, i did not think i would ever find them at a reasonable price.

Yamato v2 M&M!!!!!

post-30426-0-22041600-1457629563_thumb.jpg

My inner and outer geek really likes that the picture on the boxes lines up for the batroid in the middle.

Super excited to play with them, i did not think i would ever find them at a reasonable price.

Yamato v2 M&M!!!!!

20160310_170300.jpg

My inner and outer geek really likes that the picture on the boxes lines up for the batroid in the middle.

Awesome! Congrats! Those two are one heck of a challenge to obtain!

Yamato v2 M&M!!!!!

attachicon.gif20160310_170300.jpg

Congrats! But out of curiosity, how much reasonable is reasonable for this couple? ;)

Thanks guys, i licked out on mine, same guy was selling both so i didn't have to chase either of them.

Reasonable was 450 including shipping from France to UK for the pair. Less each than a new arcadia VF-0 or VF-4.

I will be setting up my M&M shrine later, both VF-1J and both VF-22S. I need a Virgin Road next but don't anticipate finding one at an affordable price any time soon.

Thanks guys, i licked out on mine, same guy was selling both so i didn't have to chase either of them.

Reasonable was 450 including shipping from France to UK for the pair. Less each than a new arcadia VF-0 or VF-4.

I will be setting up my M&M shrine later, both VF-1J and both VF-22S. I need a Virgin Road next but don't anticipate finding one at an affordable price any time soon.

$450? Not bad. That's US$ value, right? Can't wait to see your M&M shrine. ;)

How much do Virgin Roads go for these days? I got one before when no one wanted them.

Just recently, it was sold at YJA for Y50000. It was posted by jvmacross at the Macross Collectibles Market Watch.

Yamato VF-1D "Virgin Road".....50,000 JPY

http://page23.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/o127630704

Yamato v2 M&M!!!!!

attachicon.gif20160310_170300.jpg

Congrats on the purchase of these very nice pieces!

Thanks spanner & yeti, almost all m7 valks completed:

vf-19kai+sound booster

vf-17d+super parts

vf-19s

vf-19p (incoming)

vf-22 max/miriya (sold to fellow MWer)

vf-11c

I don't feel the need to get the 19f/17s/22 gamlin as they're not different enough from the ones I've got/had :p

Yamato v2 M&M!!!!!

20160310_170300.jpg

Congrats mate. That is a superb deal you got. Much satisfaction involved I'm guessing!

Delighted for you. 👍🏼

Thanks for the kind words everyone, yes very satisfying, such a nice pair of valks.

To answer the questions, yes ebay, I managed to snag the second through a deal when i couldn't bid on it.

Noel, Euros not dollars, that means they were even better priced.

Edit: spanner, i forgot to attach a picture of my M&M shrine

post-30426-0-97120300-1457729897_thumb.jpg

Edited by Garfinkel

Thanks for the kind words everyone, yes very satisfying, such a nice pair of valks.

To answer the questions, yes ebay, I managed to snag the second through a deal when i couldn't bid on it.

Noel, Euros not dollars, that means they were even better priced.

Edit: spanner, i forgot to attach a picture of my M&M shrine

attachicon.gif20160311_205629.jpg

Nice shrine pic Garfinkel! :DB))

hi guys,
i just got these in the mail today:
macross
hi metal R
Regults:
ZryvXpoh.jpg
CaemNIkl.jpg

wow look at all those boxes of goodies in the background! :o:D

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice shrine pic Garfinkel! :DB))

wow look at all those boxes of goodies in the background! :o:D

yeah there's a 1j and 1a on the side haha :)