Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

YF-29 Isamu and Yamato VF-19S

HUEHUEHUE this is so awesome :D

YF-29 Ozma at the end of the month :D

YF-30 (HOPEFULLY, I'm scared of Register SAL, Why the hell does paypal do instant payment... URGH) when it comes out :X

It was you ! :). I sold my zero collection a few days ago planning on getting the cash for that 1/60 max 1J. When i went on it was gone.

My bad, i think that's a 1/48 Max isn't it?

Yes it's the 1/60. Sorry dude. When I checked the stocklist before I went, there were 2 available. One opened and one not opened. I got the opened one as the other was already gone. Sorry to pull the rug from under you!

Yaay... Two seperate shipmtent from NY and only 1 got through which is my super parts for YF-29 Isamu from them, the other shipment still not arrived yet even though already pass 15 days. fyi, I used EMS. omg.. is it missing??? :(

Yaay... Two seperate shipmtent from NY and only 1 got through which is my super parts for YF-29 Isamu from them, the other shipment still not arrived yet even though already pass 15 days. fyi, I used EMS. omg.. is it missing??? :(

If you used EMS check the tracking number.

-b.

Yeah anything sent via ems > $100 has to be insured. Had to send all my valks back home when I was in Japan. The box was too big so I had to EMS, but turns out it's a pretty awesome (but expensive) way to post anyway. The insurance is great and they are pretty fast and reliable. Most of the boxes actually beat me back home!

The way I understand it is that you have a problem if the sender declares a lower value on the box. If the package is missing you will get only the value that was listed on it nothing more. So if you are shipping a $200 Valkyrie and the sender declares only a $10 value the insurance will only cover the $10.

I might be wrong though.

yeah, congrats....where you can get it?

Pedro2k6, I got it off Yahoo Japan, using "www.fromjapan.co.jp" as my proxy. The fees were reasonable and shipping was less than most of my manadrake orders.

Congrats. If you build the vf-1d can you post some pictures. Thanks!

Duh!! I'm 75% complete but I'll do up some pics and point out difficulties that I've had with this model versus from the 1A or 1J

HKC and NY always mark as gift and declared less. Boy.. im I in trouble :(

Thanks for the insight

Really? I'm in Australia so anything under $1000 is duty free for me too, so I've never had to under declare, but HKC refused to undermark for my Canadian friend.

Pedro2k6, I got it off Yahoo Japan, using "www.fromjapan.co.jp" as my proxy. The fees were reasonable and shipping was less than most of my manadrake orders.

Congrats on the VF-1J! Finally! :)

Btw, does FromJapan offers different options of shipping or stick with EMS like Buyee? Thanks!

HKC and NY always mark as gift and declared less. Boy.. im I in trouble :(

Thanks for the insight

HKC has the option to mark the thing as a gift (they know asian countries have bs import fees so they're trying to help). The did however declare my stuff for a lower value (about half of what I paid).

Hmm, some reason the pic of my SDF-1 wave version isn't posting... Might have to try later...more to come

*Update*

Ok, guess the firewall at work was preventing me from uploading... But here she is... My first DYRL SDF-1 1/5000... And all thanks to jvmacross

As soon as I find a good place to display her, I'll add the pics to my gallery.

post-26268-0-57219400-1402533018_thumb.jpgpost-26268-0-41249700-1402533029_thumb.jpgpost-26268-0-62009900-1402533039_thumb.jpgpost-26268-0-35101100-1402533049_thumb.jpg

Edited by hazray13

Congrats on the VF-1J! Finally! :)

Btw, does FromJapan offers different options of shipping or stick with EMS like Buyee? Thanks!

Yes, from my experiences I've had multiple choices for shipping. So far I've gone with EMS since, for me, it's been my best option for price and delivery times. From their warehouse to my home in VA in 3-4 days.

I like my war machine 2.0 but I want to sell him to make room for some other stuff. I'm not a huge fan of the character either.
he's a really cool piece as far as the toy goes. :D

4vN61hS.jpg

I love the fingers on him.

Edited by Gakken85

just picked this up from post office!

The Norman Osborne armor, very nice, I did think it was really odd that they did this repaint for War Machine in Iron Man 3, it felt really out of place for me.

Just got a couple more unpainted VF-1A's, the arcadia 30th VF-1J, and should be getting a VF-0S pretty soon

Hopefully it's not a floppy mess... sorry to rain on your parade like this.

The VF-0S I mean.

Edited by YF-29 Durandal

Hopefully it's not a floppy mess... sorry to rain on your parade like this.

The VF-0S I mean.

Haha, I know it has it's faults :). I got it with the intent of trying to fix it all up.