Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

VE-1 elint seeker, VT-1 Super Ostrich as well as M&M VF-1Js are instant buys if arcadia knows their maths. Not forgetting VF-1S Hikaru with Strike packs.

Still hoping that arcadia will do an exclusive VF-1S Minmay Paris Moon act when they did the clown VF1J with plenty of tampos and artwork

Edited by recon

Don't forget the Hikaru DYRL VF-1S that came out with the first Roy DYRL VF-1S. ^_^

-b.

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that one, knowing that I have two of those. Hahaha! :lol: I was just concentrating on Roy's at first when I was typing that one until I mentioned those two 1J's. Totally forgot it. To think that it's my favorite color scheme. Hehehe. :p

VE-1 elint seeker, VT-1 Super Ostrich as well as M&M VF-1Js are instant buys if arcadia knows their maths. Not forgetting VF-1S Hikaru with Strike packs.

Still hoping that arcadia will do an exclusive VF-1S Minmay Paris Moon act when they did the clown VF1J with plenty of tampos and artwork

I'm sure they're going to do Hikaru's VF-1S next. Even though I super duper love that color scheme, at this point in time, it's getting tired to see that it's going to get released yet again... and again... and again... and the only change it did was the additional Strike/Super Parts. Would love to see them tackle other variants or other models as well just to keep their company interesting and something to look forward to. :rolleyes:

Anyways, would love to get a Minmay Paris Act if ever they do one. ;) But I guess, that's the reason why they ditch the more tampo on their releases since the VF-1J Anniversario ends up in the bargain bin. Imagine how much they spend to do those tampo prints and nobody loves it. :ph34r:

Well this at least shows us Arcadia has the license to release vf-1 valkyries. M&M! DO IT! JUST DO IT YOU @#$@$%^@$!!

ahem.

Actually, they said they had licensing issues that were preventing then from releasing just the super parts so I wouldn't draw any conclusions from this release. There are clearly some complications.

I still think they should have just released the VF-1S Max with stand to keep it consistent. Although I have one, I am sure there are other collectors that missed out on the 1S Max. But maybe in Japan Max does not sell as well as Focker or Hikaru.

I ended up ordering this anyway even though I have a ton of VF-1S Focker's and the VF-1S TV Focker scheme with Hikaru Pilot and TV Super parts. The Macross toy addiction is strong with this one. :lol:

Edited by Loop

Istill think they should have just released the VF-1S Max with stand to keep it consistent. Although I have one, I am sure there are other collectors that missed out on the 1S Max. But maybe in Japan Max does not sell as well as Focker or Hikaru.

I ended up ordering this anyway even though I have a ton of VF-1S Focker's and the VF-1S TV Focker scheme with Hikaru Pilot and TV Super parts. The Macross toy addiction is strong with this one. :lol:

Add me to the group who would be double, triple excited to see Arcadia give Max some love and attention. In fact, I would take a DYRL Max 1S or a TV Max 1J.

Either one would be a wonderful surprise this year. I'm not picky. ;)

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that one, knowing that I have two of those. Hahaha! :lol: I was just concentrating on Roy's at first when I was typing that one until I mentioned those two 1J's. Totally forgot it. To think that it's my favorite color scheme. Hehehe. :p

All is forgiven. Don't worry. B))

Nice. You're going to get one again, David? ;)

Btw, I just noticed on the photo regarding the optional pilot seat for the neck. From what I remember there were two neck covers, right? One with pilot seat and one without? So this release only comes with the pilot seat neck cover?

PVC4470-1.jpg

Nice. You're going to get one again, David? ;)

Btw, I just noticed on the photo regarding the optional pilot seat for the neck. From what I remember there were two neck covers, right? One with pilot seat and one without? So this release only comes with the pilot seat neck cover?

PVC4470-1.jpg

lol!

Seems like it, huh? Arcadia removes one part while jacking up the pricing...

:touche:

edit:

The promo-pic at ami shows the missing part, however.

post-263-0-97104900-1462936743_thumb.jpg

Somebody prolly just messed up in that HobbyManiax pictorial DWC had linked... maybe...

:5:

Edited by treatment

The grey background photo was direct from Arcadia, right? Posted a few pages back? I think the hobby-maniax photo just left out that piece by accident.

I mean, going by their photo, the new 1S includes two Roy gummy pilots! :o

Edited by technoblue

Guest davidwhangchoi

lol!

Seems like it, huh? Arcadia removes one part while jacking up the pricing...

:touche:

edit:

The promo-pic at ami shows the missing part, however.

attachicon.gifFIGURE-018953_08.jpg

and the amiami photo is missing the fast pack connector piece :p:p

It's the Arcadia VF-1S Roy Focker Special Movie Magical Mystery Version.

Arcadia decided that the best way to compete with Bandai's SWS printing error was to package each new Valkyrie with a rare missing piece. :p:p

Cool. I hope mines missing a leg or his head.

Yeah, it's easier to spy the trimmed down stickers on the dark colored super parts. For me it's certainly a niggle, but not a cause for panic. I do wish Arcadia would experiment with Tampo printing more like Yamato did. Bandai beats them in this regard by leaps and bounds.

Looking for some inspiration for posing my DYRL Roy 1/60 with strike parts I found some pictures on the old HLJ page for it.

Price back then for the valk with stike parts? ¥12,800 :o halcyon days.

Also, probably the reason Yamato went under, but still!

In 8 years, is a $70 increase that bad?

At the rate Chinese labor costs have been going up, plus the new(ish) weakening of the yen, it's still a bit excessive, but not completely outrageous.

You can kinda tell, between pricing, releases, and long lead times, that Arcadia is determined not to follow in Yamato's footsteps.