Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

umm... probably when Arcadia stops releasing watermelons, orange moldy nachos and gold plated stuff nobody want.

They're only WF exclusives... if anything they're probably items that Mr.K wants in his private collection and making an exclusive kit out of it is a good way to pay the CAD engineer to do it and get his own copy for free... lol.

Guest davidwhangchoi

opps quoted wrong person

quote:

"So any word on the release date for the fold booster?"

they're not releasing it again, that's already been stated by mr. k

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I need anonther version of the YF-19, I don't want to buy the same Izamu color.

C'mon Arcadia, make it white, black or grey please!

Black with gold highlights had been done and it was unsightly. (YF-19 25th anni.) A "Black Aces" repaint however would be sexier than anything yet seen.

And fix the ankles/wings...

Fixed that for you/everyone as I think the general consensus is those are areas where there's room for improvement.

I still haven't transformed mine for fear of loosening the ankles, and even though I've had no issues with the wings for some reason I'm almost obsessively waiting on some random issue to develop with them.

-b.

Fixed that for you/everyone as I think the general consensus is those are areas where there's room for improvement.

I still haven't transformed mine for fear of loosening the ankles, and even though I've had no issues with the wings for some reason I'm almost obsessively waiting on some random issue to develop with them.

-b.

Don't be afraid, the ankles are extremely loose already, they were right from day 1 on my 19 ;)

Don't be afraid, the ankles are extremely loose already, they were right from day 1 on my 19 ;)

Ha! Thanks for the encouragement.

I did extend the feet just to check out the dreaded ball joints and they weren't loose, certainly not "super tight" but they were in good shape, so nope, in Fighter mode she shall remain.

-b.

Ha! Thanks for the encouragement.

I did extend the feet just to check out the dreaded ball joints and they weren't loose, certainly not "super tight" but they were in good shape, so nope, in Fighter mode she shall remain.

-b.

I pulled mine out, it couldn't even stand in Battroid the first time so I said frakk it, Gerwalk mode EXTREME. It won't do anything worse to the ankles.

I pulled mine out, it couldn't even stand in Battroid the first time so I said frakk it, Gerwalk mode EXTREME. It won't do anything worse to the ankles.

LOL @ Gerwalk mode EXTREME.

I hear you guys, maybe one day she'll get transformed, but I'm in noooooooooo rush.

-b.

Seriously, if I could nab these additional parts I would probably be dumb enough to spring for a second 19 as well despite all of my disappointments. Though I would probably want to attempt a way to modify the shoulder parts to be on a metal ball hinge a la the 25's because I'm still pretty sure that's how they would work on the 19 as well. I think it would look cooler raised up a tad in Battroid like the 25's as well. And posing it with the boosters next to a 25A with the Super's would look cool too.

Let's wait and see. For sure this thing will be mass produced soon. Either from Arcadia or some other third-party company. Think positive. If not, then atleast you save $150 something and buy other stuff instead. ;)

I'm thinking about what Mommar said on how he wish that the shoulder missle pods can turn or somehow be positioned like the 25's. And upon inspecting all those photos released, I saw some hinges underneath (green arrow). The magenta arrows are the hinges for the missle pod doors. Not sure exactly what's the hinges underneath is for. All I think of is maybe it helps elevating the pod after turning the shoulder outward in Battroid mode and face forward the pods? Now I was thinking if those hinges turn too like the 25's then there's hope that those can be positioned like the 25's missle pods. Though it will start to look awkward since the pointy part of the pod will be positioned pointing up or pointing towards the back. Basically, think of the pod from the photos and rotate it in 180degrees. Instead of getting the pointy part facing forward, now the one facing you will be the back part area of the pod. Which I think it will be impossible since the pod opening hinges are located at the back so doing that rotating 180degree hinges will make the pod look awkward.

post-5552-0-85225800-1405117690_thumb.jpg

But I'm curious to know what's exactly the hinges at the bottom is for. ^_^

You're right, hinging there actually makes no sense. If you needed clearance hinging from the front would make more sense. The back there does nothing, unless they really do raise/lower in a similar manner to the 25's but they always tuck them down for photos.

After thinking about the new additional parts, there's really nothing you can add on to the YF-19 because of its design. It's not as same as the majority of the Valks that the wing area are always end up on the back in Battroid mode. Those are easy to put any option parts. But in the case of the 19's, it's very limited. It always ends up as an after-thought concept. Hehehe. :lol: That's why I love the YF19/21 as naked. ^_^

But to be honest, seeing that YF-19 in Fighter mode with the VF-25 Boosters and missle pods always makes my day. Somehow it justifies the added Fast Pack as a whole. It will be more satisfying to me if they put on the Fold Boosters as well. ;)

Did they ever confirm price and availability on these? I have someone who will attend the event, but refuses to go super early and wait in line. So I figure I have maybe a 1/2% chance of getting a set lol.