DX VF-171 CF Nightmare Plus Armor parts

master of macross

It's been awhile since I watched Frontier. What color are the armor parts on the canon fodder anyway? Same as the 171EX?

I quoted a post from Veef regarding the color of the Super Parts of the VF-171 CF over at the CF-tread. I don't know how to quote from one topic to another. Sorry. :(

I quoted a post from Veef regarding the color of the Super Parts of the VF-171 CF over at the CF-tread. I don't know how to quote from one topic to another. Sorry. :(

Thanks, man. Yeah, I saw it in the other thread. It'd be nice if they were that color for sure :)

the 11% markup is prolly because NY is purchasing it from Bandai's webstore at retail I assume. Would not be worth their time if they stocked these and sold for no profit :p

Naturally :)

...I was expecting something a little higher like 15% or 20% though. The 11% puts them in line with my proxy buyer for this item. The only other thing to compare is shipping costs.

I might split the purchase and get one from NY and one from the proxy.

Edited by xrentonx

Naturally :)

...I was expecting something a little higher like 15% or 20% though. The 11% puts them in line with my proxy buyer for this item. The only other thing to compare is shipping costs.

I might split the purchase and get one from NY and one from the proxy.

But why do that when you can save on shipping by getting both from 1 source?

In addition to being the wrong color, it's the wrong missiles, too. I want these ship-killer missiles:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=99337

Did the CF even use the dorsal-mounted weapons? I'll gladly trade the beam rifle for these.