Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

More matte is a very good thing! So any in-hand experience of the need or lack of need for the brace/clip?

Transformed once only, seems it can support its own weight without brace in all mode coz joints are still tight, this Valk is relatively lighter than 25 or 29.

Edited by Swoosh

Did they actually print all those missile warning labels on the pod backwards, or did the picture get flipped around? :p

Looking beautiful otherwise, that tampo is insane. All the more reason to stay in fighter mode forever. ^_^

All labels printed upside down... or you may say all hatches are wrongly assembled.....

However, if you look at them in fighter/GERWALK mode without deploying it, the direction is correct...

Edited by Swoosh

Thanks for posting pictures Swoosh! Can't wait to get mine. :)

Also, are the weapons on the hard points the from the 171 packs? I don't own any 171's, I am not familiar with what is included with them.

Yup, those came with 171 EX Armored Pack.

YF 30 Chronos with VF 25F side by side possible?? :rolleyes:

I don't have a naked 25F, lets if I have time to do it tonight. ;)

I noticed that came with karate chop hands in FIghter mode. But Can be in fighter mode with the articulated hands? Or I have to switch hands every time I want to keep it in F.

Articulated hands can be stored inside the leg compartment, not required to remove :)

Very nice! The other modes are looking better than I thought (I thought this was a fighter only mode for me too!) Thanks for the pictures.

So are the shoulder chips from transformation/rubbing or did it just come like that from the factory?

Sucks that the canopy is foggy, wonder if a coat of future will cure it?

Yeah, this is what I saw too. All before shipping.

At CDJ, my order came to 20,000 shipped after applying funbux (gotta remember that one :)), which is why I kept it.

Nice!

CDJ shipped mine last night as well, my total was right around $ 230 with Registered Airmail.

thanks b

Yup!

Ah my discount code must have gone through.

Hey, wait a sec, don't you owe me a discount code? :ph34r:

CDJ are shipping the one I pre-ordered now, and I ordered another from CDJ. I had 2607 of said fun bucks, which brings the total to $207 shipped and I had an extra 47 bucks on my paypal balance I forgot about so I am going to count it as $160 lol.

That's pretty awesome.

Oh god it's happening :mellow:

heehee :ph34r:

now i can stop watching this thread.

^^LOOOOOOLLLL :lol:

Awesome pictures Swoosh, thanks for posting. I'm really looking forward to checking out the matte finish in person and I'm happy to hear that the joints are tight in all modes (at least right out of the box).

-b.