Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

I keep checking my Fed Ex shipping status every twenty minutes...

YES! Hitting Anchorage instead of LA. I might just have this thing by Tuesday.

Mine is Currently in anchorage Alaska........

darn you fedex and your roundabout ways.

Though this might have to do with those two hurricanes in the pacific most likely.

From my perspective, if it was because of the hurricanes, then they were a Godsend. LA customs is HORRIBLE. Send it though Alaska, then Memphis, and it'll hit Albuquerque a full week earlier.

Our YF-30s are all on the same flight. I just notification its in Alaska too. :D

I keep checking my Fed Ex shipping status every twenty minutes...

YES! Hitting Anchorage instead of LA. I might just have this thing by Tuesday.

Mine is Currently in anchorage Alaska........

darn you fedex and your roundabout ways.

Though this might have to do with those two hurricanes in the pacific most likely.

Actually Anchorage is a main/ midway stop for Fedex Flights from Japan. So it's pretty normal for it to stop there. no worries

Actually Anchorage is a main/ midway stop for Fedex Flights from Japan. So it's pretty normal for it to stop there. no worries

It doesn't consistently go through there, however. I've had it arrive in CA before via Fed Ex as well. it's already on it's way to Memphis. $20 says I see it Tuesday.

Clearing space for Chronos. No shipping notification yet from NY. Not in a rush either so I shall wait patiently. :)

10557112_10152335694937861_6666629318517

Seeing your Ozma is making me contemplate whether or not to transform it into Battroid from Fighter!!! Really really want to get my 30!

Clearing space for Chronos. No shipping notification yet from NY. Not in a rush either so I shall wait patiently. :)

I've got the same two next to each other on my shelf right now and I still can't get over how utterly massive the Tornado-25F is. I'm a little worried that the YF-30 is just going to be dwarfed.

10557112_10152335694937861_6666629318517

that sure is a nice empty space you have there! should look even better once its filled in with a sexy YF-30! Hope yours gets on its way soon! Mine just landed at Sydney airport about an hour ago! yipee!!!

post-21335-0-41539900-1407672412.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Checked my shipping status this morning and It's being held in memphis because of a clearance delay. Reportedly the description provided is inssuficient to classify commodity.

In other words, memphis has delayed my Chronos.

I smell an HG intervention.

Checked my shipping status this morning and It's being held in memphis because of a clearance delay. Reportedly the description provided is inssuficient to classify commodity.

Just got the same notification, the note says "Shipment requires a Commerical Invoice".

https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/international/documents/tips

I hope this gets sorted out quickly, I am off from work tomorrow and it would be great to have it delivered then.

Edited by Saburo

Nope, it happens with HLJ shipments. They don't always give a big enough description.

Really? Mine always are pretty specific---like "scale plastic model kit".

The last to shipments of mine from HLJ required me to fax documents over.

Not sure if it's someone new over there or what, but FedEx would call and say they need x

Documents in order to proceed the shipment. As long as you take care of it same day it won't slow it down.

Just got the same notification, the note says "Shipment requires a Commerical Invoice".

https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/international/documents/tips

I hope this gets sorted out quickly, I am off from work tomorrow and it would be great to have it delivered then.

maybe their Invoice came out of the purple pouch and the scans of the original invoice wasn't processed yet so whoever is clearing it, was not able to search for it digitally.

The commercial invoice HLJ provides is very generalize, It's not the in the standard fedex format, and it doesn't even have "Commercial Invoice" at the top of the page for stupid people to read. but should be good enough to clear any toys.

They have Descriptions (pretty much everything is reduced- scale toys), country of origins, HST codes, quanity, and total price of item and shipping, and the signature.

Just to beat this tin foil moment away, not only would it cost HG a legal fortune to get the Feds to stop "Macross"

Product...

These don't say "Macross" on them.. Anywhere

It's just a Macro SS toy. Lol

KlnVije.png

Highly doubt there's a Japanese translator on hand in the customs

Office to check each package coming in from the land of the East.

To check for "contraband" lol :D

Edited by skullmilitia