Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

FAQs from CDJapan.

"Cancellation is possible online in your customer account while the status of the item is Processing. After the item has been Processed, please send an email to our customer support to cancel."

I saw that, but I just couldn't find an easy way to cancel without emailing them the request, and for some reason the last part didn't register the first time around... thought that maybe I was missing something. Anyway, I sent them a cancellation request; if successful, great; if not, I'll have two copies on hand (couldn't pass up on HLJ's much better price so I placed a pre-order with them).

Thanks for the link, kb! I needed the refresher. I was blanking on cdj's paypal policy.

Hm... what to do...

No problem sir!

It is hard choice to make, I really shouldn't keep the extra order but if it's really an issue then I could just sell it for what I paid or suck-it-up and be happy with yet another toy in the collection.

-b.

Damn anime export shipped within an hour of my order!! Great first experience

I saw that, but I just couldn't find an easy way to cancel without emailing them the request, and for some reason the last part didn't register the first time around... thought that maybe I was missing something. Anyway, I sent them a cancellation request; if successful, great; if not, I'll have two copies on hand (couldn't pass up on HLJ's much better price so I placed a pre-order with them).

Yea i had already paid for my order with Paypal so i had to email them. Sent them the message about 15-20 mins ago. Hopefully i wake up to a nice reply and a refund :)

Edited by anubis20

So is this sort of the open ordering period for HLJ.

Can we order more than 1?

EDIT: Nevermind, the limit is 1 I think.

Yep, (1) per order.

Damn anime export shipped within an hour of my order!! Great first experience

Haven't used the Anime-Export web shop much but I used to order from their eBay store all the time a couple of years back. Great experience as well, but I sense the conflict since you were probably thinking along the lines of everyone else - cancel from X store and order at HLJ.

-b.

Wow, I'm amazed to see this available at a majority of sites. Hope they do the same thing for the Acardia VF-1J Hikaru. Then I'll be able to get at least 2 of them. Good to hear all are getting their YF-30, now I want a 2nd one... :ph34r:

Edited by hazray13

I just got my cancellation email from CDJ. That was fast!

I wonder if they are going to lower their price now with a bunch of cancellations headed their way.

Their price was not bad, it was their shipping!! AE came in at 23200 EMS, i had CDJ for 23700 with airmal, EMS was like 60 bucks. Had their shipping been the regular 3200 i wouldve kept it.

Same! Funbux got used...plus I rarely welch on a sale unless I feel what I paid was unfair. That's my personal code though.

Edited by xrentonx

No code when it comes to saving money. As Tony Soprano say, "Budiness is budiness."

Saving $40 on the 30, and got the Alto for $110 with a discount code.

Plus shipping will be cheaper and fast.

Now for an Ozma :D

I wonder what they are thinking.. haha'

Wow. NY is asking $240+Shipping for the YF-30.

HLJ is asking $160+shipping.

Almost saving $80 frakking bucks, maybe more depending on shipping quotes. This is what I'm talking about with NY. They take gambles and it doesn't always pay off. They might make some quick cash on PO's, but they ultimately end up sitting on stock at that price.

Edited by Gakken85