IXTL

I picked up one of three yesterday. Transformed her for QC checks and she's flawless. :)

Noticed the wings are a little more loose than the Alto but it didn't fall off during the transformation. The scheme is MUCH nicer than Alto's so I don't regret getting three at all. I still can't figure out the leg swing bars though so there's a thing :(

Edited by xrentonx

Picking mine up from the post office tomorrow, along with a bunch of AR parts. Since I'm off tomorrow (had to work over the weekend) it should be a fun Monday.

Actually, it's not just bent upward.. the wings are kind of a compound curve on mine. They kind of bend and twist in multiple directions from root to tip.

Technically, it almost makes aerodynamic sense, because they kind of look like it was intentional, but Bandai still can't seem to figure out how to make plastic into flat shapes.

one quick question:

Is it normal for HLJ that an order status says " This order is being processed for shipping" for over a week?

I'm a little upset right now.

But before i contact HLJ customer service, and ask why my order is not beeing processed, i thought i ask here first.

so do you have to wait for 1-2 weeks everytime you order at HLJ before they ship?

Edited by miro79

one quick question:

Is it normal for HLJ that an order status says " This order is being processed for shipping" for over a week?

But before i contact HLJ customer service, and ask why my order is not beeing processed, i thought i ask here first.

so do you have to wait for 1-2 weeks everytime you order at HLJ before they ship?

I had never problems with ordering from HLJ. They always where able to deliver my stuff to my doorstep unlike many other import shops. However, their deliveries tend to take longer then other shops.

They have a really good customer service so if you're worried just send them an email.

one quick question:

They had last Monday, Friday and today off. There's also a sale going on so it might take a while for your shipment to be processed. I usually have to wait a week if its during a sale.

Welp, at 4/6 now. 2 will take a while since they were shipped via SAL. I've had 0 QC problems on these thus far *knock on wood*.

Now the question is how to get them displayed somewhere :D

wow those look awesome all lined up like that. i had 3 on order myself but dropped it down to one. couldn't justify the cost because i don't have enough room to display them all together anywhere. can't wait for the armor/weapons pack!

Guest davidwhangchoi

NY, 2nd batch on first night of preorders, shipped Fedex...

I picked up one of three yesterday. Transformed her for QC checks and she's flawless. :)

Noticed the wings are a little more loose than the Alto but it didn't fall off during the transformation. The scheme is MUCH nicer than Alto's so I don't regret getting three at all. I still can't figure out the leg swing bars though so there's a thing :(

My 3 will hopefully be here tomorrow, I will transform them for QC checks, but plan to leave all 3 and Alto in fighter mode for a flight formation display.

Welp, at 4/6 now. 2 will take a while since they were shipped via SAL. I've had 0 QC problems on these thus far *knock on wood*.

Now the question is how to get them displayed somewhere :D

xrenton and loop have 3

a few others have +3,

lupin has 6

duymon has 6

anyone have nine to display 3 in each mode :D

wow, makes me envy all of you.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Found some pencil lines across the wing decals of one of the jets. Bad QC but nothing killer. Also noticed the light scratch marks across the plastic on all three of the 171s. Makes me think the factory workers are so sick of assmbling the things they just toss the parts around. Wouldn't blame them, but I expect a little better from Bandai. And also shouldn't be expected of a $200 plus toy; this isn't a deluxe transformer.

Edited by Shukenzero

one quick question:

There was a holiday last week. Everything should be back to normal this week.

one quick question:

Yes, it's normal.

HLJ are notorious for their slow order processing.

While they are reliable, they are painfully slow at actually getting orders out of the door.

The term " glacial progress" springs to mind.

HLJ are always my last choice if I want something in a hurry.

Graham

Guest davidwhangchoi

Finally got my shipment! :D

IMG_01071_zps0cad94f8.jpg

Don't know when I will have time to open them, but I always get a sense of relief when stuff I wait on arrives.

nice! hopefully there's no defects.

Yes, it's normal.

HLJ are notorious for their slow order processing.

While they are reliable, they are painfully slow at actually getting orders out of the door.

The term " glacial progress" springs to mind.

HLJ are always my last choice if I want something in a hurry.

Graham

Agreed! I used to like them until I had that happen a few times. It's as if they do it on purpose lol. When It's somethingI can't wait on they delay shipping. When it's something I can wait on they process it lightning fast. I started my Macross collection with the YF-19 and YF-21, but made the mistake of ordering from HLJ. It took 2 weeks, 1 week to get the order marked as shipped and another for EMS. It was like pulling out hair.

holy crap!

Which store did you get these shipped from?

Also, Mass Effect 3 Normandy? ;)

HLJ, which is why it took so long. But they were the only place where I could get them below MSRP, so I won't complain too much. Haven't paid above MSRP for a Bandai valk yet, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Picked up Garrus at 50% off to go with my Shepard.

And as an aside, that is a cat. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

HLJ, which is why it took so long. But they were the only place where I could get them below MSRP, so I won't complain too much. Haven't paid above MSRP for a Bandai valk yet, and I'd like to keep it that way.

how were you able to order 3 from hlj? they limited one per customer when they re-opened pre-orders. (i tried getting two) also loop checked hlj and remarked it was limited one per customer. did they allow more orders during the initial pre-order window?

Oh, cool. Nice to know HLJ lets you buy multiple - at least back then they did I think