IXTL

Thanks! Whew, that's a high markup... here's to hoping some might become available at release date. It's already an expensive one, I like this, but not that much!

Last night I emailed NY to change my upgrade my shipment from EMS to FedEx. I paid by Paypal. The additional charges they put as Bank Wire. Is it possible to still pay thru PayPal? Anybody had similar experience? I received shipping notice for RVF-25 as other members in Malaysia the same time. They got their shipment few days ago and mine is still on the way. I paid for EMS last time.

I paid for registered SAL and it arrived at my door on Tuesday 25th (not bad eh!), but I wasn't home so I gotta get it from the post office now.

I wanted to ask anyone who has shopped with Nin-Nin game, how was the shopping experience and how reliable they are?

Sorry that this is off topic, I searched for a thread but did not find one for nin-nin. Thank you

Edited by Saburo

I wanted to ask anyone who has shopped with Nin-Nin game, how was the shopping experience and how reliable they are?

Sorry that this is off topic, I search for a thread but did not find one for nin-nin. Thank you

I personally have never used them, so I cannot comment. One observation that I had was that they kind of operate like NY.

Sorry that this is off topic, I search for a thread but did not find one for nin-nin. Thank you

I bought my yf-29 30th anni ver from nin-nin, and they shipped on the same day i ordered(japan time of course), only problem i had was that the one i received could have been an old stock that was sitting in their warehouse for too long and there was slight yellowing in 2 parts, aside from that, i think they are fast shippers and shipping is similar to NY's pricing

Ordered my RVF-25 from Nin-Nin and have found it be satisfactory. Got my package in a reasonable amount of time but the price is as bad as NY.

Their mark up on the RVF-25 isn't too bad. I was considering ordering it from them. No need to anymore since Otacute came through. I actually found it for less at cdjapan. So nin-nin would have been the backup of my backup.

Haha, this is really reminding me of the sneaker game, have to buy Jordans every month because they re-retro the popular models on a similar monthly schedule at $160 a pop. If you fall behind you have to pay reseller prices later. . .

April = VF-171CF

June = RVF-25

July = VF-25F

Aug = VF-27

Oct = VF-25A

April = VF-171CF

May = YF-29 3oth Color Super Parts

June = RVF-25

July = VF-25F

Aug = VF-27, VF-1J 30th

Sept=VF-171 CF Armor Parts

Oct = VF-25A, VF-25G Super Parts