Hasegawa 1/72 scale VF-25 Messiah

EXO

Woohoo!!! Pic too small, but it looks like we might finally get some decent landing gears on this plane. All the Bandai stuff, (both kit and DX) just looks stupid!!!

Now that is what the yellow on Ozma's is supposed to look like.. Not that lame mustard crap Bandai shoved out of whatever bodily orifice printed their decals.

Sad when the first party company can't even get basic details right on their own material too.. Hasegawa fixed the ankle stripes. :p

I might have to get a couple of these.. just so I can build the Bandai's in battroid and leave them that way.

My biggest beef with the landing gear is that the main wheels look tiny. But I think Hasegawa's mainwheels are either larger than Bandai's, or their nosewheels are smaller - and while the main struts are't much thinner, all the other details are.

I foresee Hasegawa receiving a tidy sum from me via HLJ this winter, at any rate. I need two of these, a Super VF-11B, and if they're still available then, a Thunderseeker...

if anyone wants an honest comparison i can give you one. Im throwing out my Bandai VF-25S kit. Seriously its a mess of a model. I know the Hasegawa will fit tightly and wont sag or flop when finished. Simple tehre ya go.

I'll take it if you don't want it, I'm sure there's something I could use for mine. :)

-Kyp

Can someone who is planning on building these kits make comparison shots with the Bandai DX (both versions)? :)

I won't do a comparison with the DX, but I'll do a quick out of box comparison with the Bandai kit.

I won't do a comparison with the DX, but I'll do a quick out of box comparison with the Bandai kit.

Much appreciated. The Renewals are a close match to the 1/72 kits so I can draw my conclusions from that.