I'm only guessing tonight since NY already has PO for the heavy trooper which news of was released at the same time as Luke(today).

Oh, ok. Either way, no worries. Appreciate the clarification.

@ Mommar - if I can I absolutely will

-b.

That Ant-Man looks REALLY good. Can't wait. Where's the Black Panther pre-order (which will be MURDER to get.)

I'm totally okay with giant robots punching giant lizards. More!

Heh. I'm planning a city diorama for Godzilla. And as soon as I looked at the Ant Man movie suit, Kamen Rider popped in my head. I suspect a design influence from KR, and looking at the figuarts Ant Man that idea got reinforced.

n

yup got Ant Man, Tempted at the Tamashii OPTION ACT BUILDING set , but it's kinda expensive for 4 small building.

I'm gonna be using z scale buildings for my city diorama. They're gonna look better than any of the sh buildings and I can customize the damage. Also might put lighting in the undamaged buildings. I need to decide on the overall size though, as my apartment is not really that spacious.

bann05959_4_1456736072.jpg

Edited by thereal9thdoctor

according to HS, that Ultraman fig is 15cm,

the building next to him is up to waist high, so 7-8cm.

a 5-storey building would be 50-60m tall.

so the buildings would be around 1/700 scale.

i was hoping for 1/144, but i'll pick up some damaged buildings anyway, under bombardment from 1/700 ships.

Totally getting the new Ultraman and Baltan. Getting two Baltans so I can customize one into the Ultraman Zenith (my OC in the diorama) universe version. Those buildings seem more suited scalewise to Heisei Godzilla and co. TOS Ultraman is shorter than the '54 Godzilla. So a fifty meter building would be slightly taller than Ultraman.

I'd love Figuarts X-Men figures but they only do Movie Properties, not comic properties. Plus it sounds like it's difficult to get X-Men figures made by almost anyone. Mezco's One:12 line, for instance, they were told specifically to stay away from all X-Men figures. And it's few and far between we see any Hasbro X-men figures anymore. The only other X-Men related things we see are the Hot Toy's Wolverine figures and all but the upcoming brown suit are from the films as well.

I'm SUPER IN for this. While we're at it, please also throw Batman: Hush set as well. ;)

Anyways, from TagHobby.

shr01.jpg

the special box set has nice packaging but i'm sure it'll be marked up because its an exclusive..and i think NY is one of the few places that wll carry exlusives...so gonna settle for the noraml versions.