i am about to give up. It is like there is never enough stock to go around. I was lucky to get that ROTJ Luke a few months ago. BTW, this is my first and last ROTJ Luke ever, he is amazing.

I don't even know when ANH Luke came out on pre-order. He was gone from day one... well the days i checked :( it was gone...

I have checked several times since, but i give up.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i am about to give up. It is like there is never enough stock to go around. I was lucky to get that ROTJ Luke a few months ago. BTW, this is my first and last ROTJ Luke ever, he is amazing.

I don't even know when ANH Luke came out on pre-order. He was gone from day one... well the days i checked :( it was gone...

I have checked several times since, but i give up.

yeah farmboy luke was up for about 30 mins from like 2 to 2:30am EST when the monster opened. he went fast.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm telling ya. He needed to get some power converters at Toshi station.

haha, i was just watching ep. 4 now.

I'm not so sure that robot spirits is a different thing, they are made the same, they are jointed and painted the same and made by bandai. To me they are like monster arts just with robots.

Yes but, there's literally a thread specifically for Robot Spirits stuff, it's even called The Official Robot Spirits (Tamashii/Damashii) Thread. I just don't see use in posting that stuff here when there's a thread specifically for that stuff, it may have been posted by accident, either way, there's already a thread for it.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33462&page=4

Any chance for a Dardevil figure? Or do they only have the rights to the movies? After finishing season 2, I really liked his new suit that he got early in the season. It looked a lot better and I was reminded why I LOVED Daredevil.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Any chance for a Dardevil figure? Or do they only have the rights to the movies? After finishing season 2, I really liked his new suit that he got early in the season. It looked a lot better and I was reminded why I LOVED Daredevil.

Chris

Not trying to be pessimistic, but I'd wager there's literally 0 chance of Figuarts from any of the Netflix Marvel stuff. None of those characters from the MCU have even gotten Legends or Select figures, I don't even know what the licensing would be like for the Netflix shows either, but yeah, I'd say there's pretty much no chance of them getting expensive import figures like Figuarts anytime soon. Figuarts hasn't even finished the AOU figures yet, and now they've moved onto Civil War, I'd also guess Netflix stuff would never take priority over film stuff.