Sweet, man, thanks for the heads up. Wish I hadn't forgotten to pull the trigger on these when they were still at mykombini. I haven't nabbed a First Order Stormtrooper yet. I've almost considered trying a pre-order from ebay at this point.

I did finally cave in and pay up front for one of the Riot Control Stormtroopers. I suppose it can double as a first order trooper if the shield is removeable and it comes with the same blaster.

Edited by Mommar

Phantom. I don't think AotC version is out yet for PO....and I don't really need that version. My Darth Maul figuarts doesn't have anyone to fight.

Oh, I thought Episode 1 Obiwan was already released. I could see wanting him to pose with Darth Maul though I like his look from Episode 2 better. Of course you could always assume he wasn't cut in half in Episode 1 and make him fight Obiwan whole like they did in The Clone Wars instead. lol

Nerd Rage! Bearded Obi must only fight bionic Maul!

Beyond Darth Maul I'd don't really like the prequels. If I'm gonna buy clone wars then it's gonna be the animated looking stuff. Only way I'd get a correct looking Ahsoka figure.

I'm now going to buy Maul and Bearded Obiwan and post pictures of them dueling...

Mace looks good, but I need an Emperor to Force Lightning him out of a window.

-b.

*Edit, and an EP III Anakin to chop off his hand

:D

Edited by Kanedas Bike

If only my companies firewall didn't do horrible things to nippon yasans website I'd check if they still have some troopers available...

How odd, it will work with IE but not Chrome or Firefox at work. Either way, two of these suckers have been ordered. Thanks again Dangard!

Edited by Mommar

What the deuce? They haven't shipped mine yet! Boo!!Hiss!!

Really? They didn't yet? I have Fed Ex tracking and everything already.

And today they shipped the second Death Star version Movie Realization Vader.

Edited by Mommar

For those of you who use Hobby Link Japan often, what does it mean if three of your orders show a release date but the last one says "Discontinued?" Kylo Ren is not listed as being released this month. I'm wondering if I should jump over to Nippon-Yasan real fast and buy one there if HLJ isn't actually going to send me anything.

are there any comparo galleries yet? BS and figaurts?

I haven't seen any. I can't do a comparison of Kylo Ren, I never got the Black Series version. I do have two Black Series First Order Storm Troopers so I can do those, however I'd imagine if you wait a week or so they'll have a review plus comparison up on The Fwoosh. One of the guys there gets all of the figures, even the Bandai model kits that fit together like the Gundam models do, he already compared the Black Series, Bandai Model Kit and Figuarts versions of Vader and the Storm Troopers so I imagine he'll do one for the new Stormtroopers as well.

If you're curious about scale the Figuarts Kylo Ren is posed next to the Figuarts First Order Stormtrooper and Figuarts Vader. I can tell you that the Figuarts Vader is undersized and is about as tall as a Black Series Stormtrooper. Kylo Ren is the same size as that Figuarts Vader so it's safe to assume he's undersized too as the Black Series original and First Order Stormtroopers stand at about the same height. The Black Series First Order Stormtroopers will stand quite a bit taller than the Figuarts ones given the Figuart FO Stormtrooper is shorter than both Vader and Kylo in that picture as well.

Really? They didn't yet? I have Fed Ex tracking and everything already.

And today they shipped the second Death Star version Movie Realization Vader.

Ah you fed ex'd it. I'm shipping it the slow way. I'm a cheap bastard. Save me a couple a bucks to army build more troopers. :)

Ah you fed ex'd it. I'm shipping it the slow way. I'm a cheap bastard. Save me a couple a bucks to army build more troopers. :)

Yeah, the Post Office around New Mexico is horrendous. I always pay extra for Fed Ex to avoid dealing with them. Plus now I'm never home to pick up packages and FedEx stays open later and it's closer to where my Mom's Long Term Care Facility is so I can easily pick stuff up from them.

I finally got a payment request from HLJ for Kylo and a Trooper, it seems HLJ is just like that sometimes, if you got a pre-order in, don't worry, it will go through, they just really like to take their time. HLJ did this with Darth Maul, Vader, Luke, and my Clones and Droids.