DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

If someone wanna pay $200 dollars(before shipping) for a VF-25A here you can do it.

http://www.ishop2go.com/shop/products/dx-chogokin-vf-25a-renewl-ver---d2ce6be7e-6453-44f0-98fc-a1f000bf48e0---en.html

P.S: 50% deposit.

I just add to cart and it says USD 99.89 or HKD 774.50, but not sure how much the shipping will be. I've just place an order for two pieces. I hope they can fulfill my order, cause a long time ago, I didn't get my order but they did refund my money. Although it did took them a long time to refund me.

Edit: Air Mail Shipping for two unit is very high, $44.40 USD. But for the total cost is still cheaper then MSRP.

Edited by Valkyrie2008

I just add to cart and it says USD 99.89 or HKD 774.50, but not sure how much the shipping will be. I've just place an order for two pieces. I hope they can fulfill my order, cause a long time ago, I didn't get my order but they did refund my money. Although it did took them a long time to refund me.

Edit: Air Mail Shipping for two unit is very high, $44.40 USD. But for the total cost is still cheaper then MSRP.

I think that 99dolars are the 50% deposit.

Im trying to decide if I want to pick up a third Alto if ones comes available. Its not like I have extra super parts or anything. Of course after they finish all the re-releases they'll prob do the super parts. <_<

I would say go for it as it would most likely be your last chance to grab cheap Altos for a long time.

Edited by Duymon

Im trying to decide if I want to pick up a third Alto if ones comes available. Its not like I have extra super parts or anything. Of course after they finish all the re-releases they'll prob do the super parts. <_<

It depends on how much you like the design.

I'm already shooting for 3, and already considering a 4th in case the Tornado Pack comes out...

But I'll probably stick with 3. The others though.. I might reconsider to a maximum of 2 (especially the 25A)

I dunno what's going on with HLJ, but another one of the 25a's I cancelled manually came back from the dead O_o

Guess I don't have to look anywhere else to get my 6 25 A's (3 hlj, 1 hobbysearch, 1 ny, 1 cd japan)

post-25-0-17364300-1373230576_thumb.jpg

Arise from your grave!(Altered Beast Voice) That's really weird. I have had the site do strange things at times, but nothing like that.

3 was supposed to be my VF-25A limit, but I ended up with 4. I may have to cancel 1.

I dunno what's going on with HLJ, but another one of the 25a's I cancelled manually came back from the dead O_o

Guess I don't have to look anywhere else to get my 6 25 A's (3 hlj, 1 hobbysearch, 1 ny, 1 cd japan)

I did the same 3 hlj, 2 hobbysearch, 1 NY, 1 AE I will wait to find out what may be Somewhere canceled.

Are there telltale signs when HLJ isn't able to fulfill a DX preorder lately? Or has that not happened in a while? Just all of a sudden got a nervous feeling about my VF-25F preorder.

Another member stated earlier that there are easy preorders for the 25F available so it appears that Bandai has ramped up production. It doesn't sound like you should worry.

Another member stated earlier that there are easy preorders for the 25F available so it appears that Bandai has ramped up production. It doesn't sound like you should worry.

Do you think the same for the VF-27? Do you think production will be high enough for us to pick one up on release date? If so what do you think the mark up price range will be?

WOw guess there's no need to worry about this thing going out of style. Thank god Bandai is making lots of these, just hope to god it's not plagued with the CF-171 QC.

THen again the RVF-25 has been very good QC wise (3 out of 3 are perfect) so I'm confident

Edited by Duymon