1/48 enemy pod

mslz22

That is absolutely faboulously AWESOME! And its HUGE too! Great work and it sounds like you're practically drinking resin these days with all your projects! :lol: Keep up the awesome work as usual! - MT

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I know I am kind of all over the place with these projects but the rotocast machine showed up today and it is up and spinning.

If you are interested in a casting of this please PM me, this will be super, super limited, just enought to cover my material cost, decals are going to be included but i don't have them in hand yet. If you PM me I will get you all the important info.

Also included in the pic is a little foam rough in of a 1/48 officer pod leg..

.006-7.jpg

Ok, I know I am kind of all over the place with these projects but the rotocast machine showed up today and it is up and spinning.

If you are interested in a casting of this please PM me, this will be super, super limited, just enought to cover my material cost, decals are going to be included but i don't have them in hand yet. If you PM me I will get you all the important info.

Also included in the pic is a little foam rough in of a 1/48 officer pod leg..

.006-7.jpg

Awwwww man, super limited?! That sucks. I wish I could buy one of these now, but I won't have money for a while....are you sure you couldn't just mass produce these for say...a year or so?

Frak, I'm going to have to sit this one out for now, but incredible work. I hope some members here post some pictures of their builds.....at least I can oogle over them jealously.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...