macross-sale at HLJ again!

treatment

That was a good price. Between the hour I sent the link to my buddy and the time it took for him to look at it they sold out.

No doubt,,, come on guys, quit posting here and just PM me the good deals :p Edited by pfunk

As usual I'm always late!!!

:lol:

Well, my buddy Kevin doesn't have a lot of money plus he's got a few kids to take care of so I'm always on the look out for cheaper Macross stuff for him. Every time he comes by he pours over my Yamato collection so I know he wants some of this stuff. I'm not going to tell him how much I paid for the 19S when he comes over to look at that. It'll make him weep.

Edited by Mommar

It's a crazy Macross 7 thing for the VF-19 Kai..you know...the red and yellow Mickey D valk...basically 2 giant speakers for space that are like a FAST pack...yehh...I know....LOL. sounds retarded...ya either love it or hate it..

I've had EMS get to me in 3 days flat. Fed-EX is also usually very quick.

Ehhh... I'm old school so anything after the original Macross, with the exception of Macross II and Zero, I don't have much interest in.

Anyhoo... as for this HLJ EMS campagin and Macross sales, I caved in and dropped a $grand for the following:

1. SDF-1 1/3000

2. V.2 Angel Birds 1/60 x 5

3. VF-1S Foker 1/48

After seeing HLJ President sitting inside that EMS box, my order should easily fit in there. I mean T Harding is a beast!

Ehhh... I'm old school so anything after the original Macross, with the exception of Macross II and Zero, I don't have much interest in.

Anyhoo... as for this HLJ EMS campagin and Macross sales, I caved in and dropped a $grand for the following:

1. SDF-1 1/3000

2. V.2 Angel Birds 1/60 x 5

3. VF-1S Foker 1/48

After seeing HLJ President sitting inside that EMS box, my order should easily fit in there. I mean T Harding is a beast!

You are my hero.

Dammit, they changed the sale on the VF-27b from 50% to 20%, now I can't swing it at all... 1/100 VF-25s, here I come. On non-Macross, Zeta Gundam's tempting me from Katejina but I'll probably stick to her.

I still can't get my HLJ account back. HLJ does not respond about the suspension (due to a non payment issue).

Well, it saved me lots of money. I missed good deals but the new year is gonna bring new Macross goodies for sure.

Did they tell you how long the suspension was for? Maybe there's a suspension "schedule" on the website that shows if there are mandatory sentences for various suspensions...

Did they tell you how long the suspension was for? Maybe there's a suspension "schedule" on the website that shows if there are mandatory sentences for various suspensions...

There is no suspension schedule, just an option contact HLJ customer service for more info about the cancellation of my account.

No response after a week. Time to create a new one I guess.

VF-11b and VF-11c are both removed from the sale listings. I saw that the VF-11b was in low stock, so I planned to buy it today morning. I check again, and boom, it's back in stock, but at full premium price.

Heh, at nearly 19000 yen, I'd rather drop that much for a new VF-19 instead <_<:angry:

VF-11b and VF-11c are both removed from the sale listings. I saw that the VF-11b was in low stock, so I planned to buy it today morning. I check again, and boom, it's back in stock, but at full premium price.

Heh, at nearly 19000 yen, I'd rather drop that much for a new VF-19 instead <_<:angry:

The early bird catches the worm.

bird_worm_cropped.jpg

Does anybody here usually ship by FedEx from HLJ? I've noticed that most of the time my packages arrive through someplace like San Francisco and only take three days to be delieverd. However sometimes they seem to go through Anchorage, which is murder, because it takes an extra week to be delivered. Has anybody else had this happen?

Thanks for the tips! Btw, what this glow in the dark decal pple are talking about? Does the regular version NOT comes with it??

Only the battle damaged version does. And that's a version you have to put together yourself.