macross-sale at HLJ again!

treatment

I had been waiting for a sale for months so this was great to see however I do fear the shipping is going to be brutal.

HSG13 1/72 VF-1A Super Battroid 1960yen

HSG65722 1/72 VF-11B Thunderbolt 2240yen

YMT00033 Macross Display Stand 2340yen

YMT00094 VF-1A Hikaru Ichijo 4900yen

YMT00124 VF-1A Production Type TV 4900yen

YMT00131 VF-1A Hayao Kakizaki TV 4900yen

YMT00208 VF-1A Kakizaki w/ Super Parts 6400yen

Edited by rdenham

It's amazing how one can go for considerable length of time without having any real compulsion to spend any particularly notable sums on frivolous items, Only to suddenly find one's self longing to purchase everything and the kitchen sink once they've finally decided to drop a significant amount on one item.

It's been months since I've bought anything particularly expensive; but within a week of preordaining a $300 VF-19 I'm suddenly trying to figure out how to swing that plus a VF-22 and/or a VF-1A while still contemplating picking up a couple VERY overpriced figures, eagerly awaiting a pair of $70 3A toys, giving serious thought to upgrading to adobe CS 5.5 and an intuos 4 tablet, and to top it all off I've been trying to find a good deal on a $600 camera lens... WTF?!? :wacko:

I know it's right next to Christmas but I haven't gotten anything for myself in a long while, seeing as how I'm single again I'm gonna have an extra couple hundred bucks this holiday season :). I gave in and finally got vermilion squadron, Kakizaki and Max TV 1A's, and of course a grey goggle version Hikaru 1J, oh yea!!!!!!

Edited by Tking22

Anyone know the quality on that messenger bag and whether or not it's big enough to carry a 15" laptop around in? I find myself in need of a new laptop bag.

Sad there's no Koenig Monster in that sale, or anywhere on the site for that matter. I'll have to look around and see if anyone is still selling it. Unfortunately it came out right when I couldn't spare any money for it.

I got my order confirmation and all that good stuff from HLJ, one thing I noticed is that the grey goggle 1J is NEVER on sale. I didn't even notice when I ordered I just kind of clicked add on the things I wanted, expecting the usual sale price of a 1/60 V2. I'm not complaining, I mean I needed to get it to complete the squad anyway, but why is this particular V2 never on sale? It's not like he's rare, or new.

Well it's going to be awhile till I get approved for a new car so I just ordered both the VF-1A Hayao and Hikaru sans the super packs to be with my Max 1S. Maybe take some shots with them in front of the SDF-1

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Cool. The Doyusha diecast valks are 70% off. They've always been overpriced IMO, but they are definitely worth it at 70% off.

Edit: Also, I can't remember if HLJ combines shipping or do they simply add on whatever the shipping cost is for each item. Anyone?

Edited by sharky

Did anyone else who ordered the GBP-1S armor get a sticker sheet where the cut on the entire sheet was shifted about 3 mm to the right so that it cuts through all the numbers and everything else?

I looked at the sticker sheet and went WTF. As someone who applies the stickers, I'm not sure what to do now.

Maybe someone would be willing to trade? Could you cut the stickers out and then just stick the pieces together? It will be a lot more work but you might be able to get away with it.

Anyone knows how much would be the shipping to South America? Ignacio?

I'm interested in two 1/60 yammies.

Not sure if this helps but shipping to the Cayman Islands for me usually equals out to about $30 US. That's with airmail though. Fedex is waay too expensive, like over $100

Edited by Raptor One

Maybe someone would be willing to trade? Could you cut the stickers out and then just stick the pieces together? It will be a lot more work but you might be able to get away with it.

I could try but the split in the stickers would be noticable in some areas. I think I may try to contact HLJ to see if they can get a replacement sticker sheet.

Well I not only made two different orders in the past week, but I've decided to make a third, this sale is just to good to pass up. Aside from Macross HLJ is having a huge sale on pretty much ALL revoltech, I went ahead and got a sound booster for my VF-19, along with a ghost for my VF-0S, but I took it a step further and got a revoltech Legion and pre-ordered the G2 Gamera, along with the new ZOE Jehuty, and the new Anubis, my wallet hates me.

^ I'd love to get me an sdf-1 1/3000 but even after shipping its gonna be $380-. If it was half off then maybe I might cave in. Not that I don't have the money but I think it's a bit over priced. Besides I don't want it that bad.

Btw the 1/60 Defender is also on sale at HK collectible for $51- which is cheaper than hlj :)

Edited by Agent-GHQ