1/60 Macross 7 VF-19S Blazer Valkyrie Emerald Force Unit Announced

GU-11

Still waiting for the VF-19F. (I'd like a short-winged -19, but still have never really liked the Emerald Force's colors---any other canon short-winged -19's out there? Besides the -19P? )

If you have the time you can always do a custom paint job.

Still waiting for the VF-19F. (I'd like a short-winged -19, but still have never really liked the Emerald Force's colors---any other canon short-winged -19's out there? Besides the -19P? )

Since they based the design on the VF-19 master file version, couldn't they use some of the color schemes featured in that book? I don't have the book so I don't actually know what other squadron colors they feature in there. I know it isn't supposed to be canon, but it's probably the closest you'd get.

That reminds me; I should have never gotten rid of my '80's Lion-O action figure...that single item might be able to pay for half of the Blazer.

Was that the one with the swing action arm and light up eyes? My sister had that.

Since they based the design on the VF-19 master file version, couldn't they use some of the color schemes featured in that book? I don't have the book so I don't actually know what other squadron colors they feature in there. I know it isn't supposed to be canon, but it's probably the closest you'd get.

Yamato includes the stickers for some of those schemes, so who knows…

I really hope they do it to milk the mold more, but given how expensive this one is getting, I wonder if it will sell well enough to justify some non-canon ones. They never did that with the YF-21/VF-22, and I think the only reason we got custom YF-19's was to balance out the fact that there was nothing else they can really make with that mold. I still wish they could've just done the Supernova schemes, but I bet copyrights got in the way. :huh:

Is it bad if the first thing I looked for is a toilet paper roll in that picture? :wacko:

I generally have it at my desk at home and work.

Use it to clean the screen from dust, or to wipe my hands after holding the student's clay models that haven't been baked yet.

As well aids me during colds and snacks...

Why is it so odd to you??? :blink:

Edited by Omegablue