WORST Sci-Fi TV series of all time.....

taksraven

That has actual nudity tho.

And it's based off of a french comic.

Maybe it's because I actually watched the show, or maybe it's because it was made by the same people who made Herculies The Legendary Journeys, or maybe it's because right after it, was Jack of All Trades, which stared minnie me as Napoleon, but I definately don't think Cleopatra 2525 was anywhere near the worst sci-fi show ever.

Maybe it's because I actually watched the show, or maybe it's because it was made by the same people who made Herculies The Legendary Journeys, or maybe it's because right after it, was Jack of All Trades, which stared minnie me as Napoleon, but I definately don't think Cleopatra 2525 was anywhere near the worst sci-fi show ever.

Combine NCIS, Babylon 5,Heroes, Robotech and have it made by Uwe Boll and writen by Jeph Loeb. That will be the worst show ever.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

I seem to recall a show called "Andromeda" that wasn't particularly good but my recollection is extremely vague.

Not an entirely bad show, IMO... it suffered from many of the same cliche problems as Stargate SG-1, though with more of an "action" slant to it. I only caught bits and pieces of it, but what I saw made me think that it could've been a lot better than it was if the studio'd been willing to spend a bit more money on it. The effects budget seems to have been particularly small. Kevin Sorbo is not a man cut out to be acting in sci-fi, that much I'm sure of.

Andromeda showed minor flashes of brilliance the first season or two. But the studio and Sorbo dumping Robert Hewitt Wolfe from his executive producer role really sent that series straight down the proverbial toilet.

They might not necessarily be the WORST, but I still have a lot of bile towards Star Trek Voyager and Andromeda.

It's the whole wasted potential issue. If a series is outright terrible, okay, it sucks and no one expects much out of it. But when a series has the potential to be something great and you simply piss that away, that's a downright frustrating shame. <_<

Wow... I'm surprised nobody mentioned ALF. Wasn't a bad show at all, but my mom hated it with a passion.

The TV show no, I wouldn't ranka as anywhere near the worst. The ALF TV movie however was absolute crap on a stick.

I don't think that Phoenix Five has achieved a mention yet. A series from 1970 that looks like it was made in 1950 and its Australian too........

The music is funky though......

Edited by taksraven

Well I love Stargate the movie, SG-1 and Atlantis. Furthermore, Stargate stars Kurt Russell which automatically makes it superior to everything; so you can politely shut your filthy blasphemous mouth.

:edit:

and as for SG-1, the fact that it stars Richard dean Anderson makes it even better than the movie.

2nded. Stargate (especially the 1st 2 spinoff TV series and their subsequent 2 movies) are the bomb.

Worst ever? Armaggedon.

Why? Not because of the bad writing (which it has more than enough of), not because of the director (don't get me started), not because (insert your personal reason here), but because DESPITE having access to literal rocket scientists (they filmed at Nasa, they talked with Nasa personnel), the movie has next to no scientific accuracy. The movie also has the dubious distinction of being the only movie I've seen in a theatre and walked out of. Within the first 30 minutes, no less!

I liked Small Wonder, Harry and the Hendersons, My Secret Identity, Weird Science (the TV show), it was all better than ALF. I mean ALF didnt make any sense, all ALF did was destroy the Tanner`s house, burn down the kitchen, eat all their food, chase their cat and they STILL didnt turn him into the CIA. Why not??? My vote goes to ALF as the worst Sci Fi TV show of all time.

I don't think that Phoenix Five has achieved a mention yet. A series from 1970 that looks like it was made in 1950 and its Australian too........

The music is funky though......

That looks really cool in a retro kinda way. Will have to look and see if they have more on YouTube.

Graham

That looks really cool in a retro kinda way. Will have to look and see if they have more on YouTube.

Graham

I second that. LOL, that looks fun-kay! In my younger, more irresponsible days, I'm sure I would have said this is the kind of thing to get high and watch on a Saturday a'noon...

Even after watching that twice, I still can't figure out what the show's about. Live-action Turbo Teen? Optimus Prime on Slimfast? Power Rangers meets M.A.S.K.? :unsure:

I was going to go with blade run over by a truck full of acid, but your guess is as good as mine :wacko:

:edit:

why do I get the strangest feeling I've seen your avatar somewhere before. :huh:

Edited by anime52k8

:o

is that the Turkish Trek? I think there was a thread about that like 7 years ago.

You Remember this one?

Your is in Glorious HD

Dude. That makes NO sense. There were no super powers, swords, tricked-out-spy cars, or monsters in the video game. The game was about asian gang wars in the Gheto (or maybe like china town).