WORST Sci-Fi TV series of all time.....

taksraven

That reminds me, is it too late to bring up ALL of the Sid and Marty Croft stuff? Or does that belong under a "Children's shows made under the influence of controlled substances" poll? (Most especially Liddsville)

Too late. Even "Far Out Space Nuts" isn't as bad as "Small Wonder."

Treasure Island in Outer Space

An Italian television production with an english dub, featuring Anthony Quinn and Borg 9 himself.

Was on TV here in the late 80's. Really, really bad.....

I guess its thread closed time then small wonder is the winner. I am glad I only recall ever seeing it once or twice.

Like hell its thread closed time. When did we all decide that "Small Wonder" was the winner, especially when there are shows like "Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea" out there........

View PostWarmaker, on 08 October 2011 - 06:04 PM, said:

My hatred for you has gone up substantially now. Thanks...

You're welcome.

Get a room guys........ :p :P

Small Wonder is the undisputed Worst Sci-Fi TV Series of All-Time, but this comes pretty close.

What the hell... Is that girl from the Earth of the future? Those are Terran Starfighters from Buck Rogers and I'm sure the shot of the city is also from the same show. Or is it Sandman HQ from Logan's Run?

By the way A7, I want my 4 minutes back. Those openings are horrible.

That's just blind small wonder hatred. Rubik The Amazing Cube is infinately worse.

That was the fad for a blink in the 80's. Remember the Pac Man cartoon? It was terrible. My pal tells me there was even a Q Bert cartoon, but thank God, I don't remember anything about it.

Borg 9 was in it!!! REALLY!!!!!?????

Now see, you write Borg 9 and I think you mean seven of nine from ST: Voyager. I also think she must have been all of 1 year old when the show came out, but since it is not worth the brain cells I think nothing else of it.

Edited by Dynaman

Nope, sorry. "Small Wonder."

Worse than anything.

I knew that there was something horrible lurking in the dark recesses of my mind and today I recalled it. A show that is at least as bad as but I think worse than Small Wonder. I present to you.....

METAL MICKEY!!!!!

MetalMickey.jpg

First part of Episode one.....

Second part of Episode one, where Mickey "comes to life".

Admittedly a fairly similar concept to Small Wonder but it predates it by several years, so there.

And this is *really shite*....

Edited by taksraven

Admittedly a fairly similar concept to Small Wonder but it predates it by several years, so there.

Nope. While it shares the same concept of a robot living with a family, it's different in plot. Metal Mickey was just a robot, while Vicki was a robot made to resemble a human girl and the family was trying to keep her robot identity a secret.

Nope. While it shares the same concept of a robot living with a family, it's different in plot. Metal Mickey was just a robot, while Vicki was a robot made to resemble a human girl and the family was trying to keep her robot identity a secret.

I said fairly similar, not exactly the same. But yes, robot living with the family.