WORST Sci-Fi TV series of all time.....

taksraven

Hey, I liked Mutant League. The animation may not have been hot, but the storyline more than made up for it. Too bad they couldn't finish the story. I would liked to know what really happened to Bones' father. That, and if he hooked up with his feminine teammate.

The reason why Beyond the Grave's avatar is so familiar is because Yhatzee uses that amimation in his Zero Punctuation reviews.

Edited by Wanzerfan

The reason why Beyond the Grave's avatar is so familiar is because Yhatzee uses that amimation in his Zero Punctuation reviews.

:mellow::huh::rolleyes:

*sigh*

Anime52k8 was talking about MY avatar, not BeyondTheGrave's.

But, uh...thanks for providing the latest installment of "The Wanzerfan Follies." How's that search for the missing Robotech test footage going? Find anything yet?

Why does everyone in Turkish Trek sound like Zentradi?

-Double Dragon: You know, I watched far more of that cartoon than I should have, it was just like some kind of beautiful trainwreck that I couldn't turn away from. Probably the least offensive of its brethren, including "American Street Fighter Cartoon", "American Mortal Kombat Cartoon", and the absolute worst travesty Americans ever committed upon awesome Japanese video gaming in cartoon form, and yes, it's even worse than "Legend of Zelda", I speak of ...

What they did to Morrigan alone warrents the entire staff being put in front of a firing squad.

And hell, while we're onto the subject of bad american suedo sci-fi cartoons

Edited by Keith

Why does everyone in Turkish Trek sound like Zentradi?

'Cause Turkish is part of the same language family as Japanese (Altaic), and Zentraadi is a derivative of Japanese? (Or at least borrows the same phonology).

'Cause Turkish is part of the same language family as Japanese (Altaic), and Zentraadi is a derivative of Japanese? (Or at least borrows the same phonology).

I was actually referring to the echo that the giant Zentradi have in their voice.

okay, I went back and actually played that clip of Turkish Star Trek....

I ain't got the words. To describe. Just. How. AWFUL! THAT! WAS!

Hell, the thread could have stopped right then and there with that one. WINNER! Got dayum, that was terrible!

*captain exits 'elevator' (ya, right <_< ) and goes to chair* That has to have been the most undignified and unmanly walk I've ever seen from a TV/movie commander, EVER. :lol: I wouldn't follow that guy to the f'ing ship's cafeteria, much less into the unknown/battle/wherever-the-fu*k-our-mission-says-we're-supposed-to-go.

ed: hey, wait a minute! is that the same guy that was karate-chopping monsters in half in Turkish Star Wars?! :lol:

Edited by reddsun1

I saw a picture of the SOC Spider-man toy and remembered that it was from the Japaanese Spider-man live action show. This is a show where Spider-man has like a henshin watch and fights in a giant robot...

Nope, doesn't qualify in this thread. It was cheesy, but nowhere remotely bad as everything else mentioned here.

• 6 months later...

Unless it had a talking dog with bulging eyes, VR Troopers is sitll worse.

No dog, but it's still a train wreck. I read a little about Zaido, and apparently, the producers wanted it to be a direct sequel to Uchuu Keiji Shaider. Toei, fortunately, said no, but agreed to have it as a distant spin-off. Even the Filipino audiences who grew up watching Shaider (mostly for Naomi Morinaga) hated it.

Still, both of these shows are better than Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.

My pick has to be "EARTH: FINAL CONFLICT". a "V" knockoff Supposedly written by Gene Roddenbury before he died, and produced by his wife this show was all over the place. It had two different main characters over several seasons, a weird tech guy that always acted like he was high, creepy bald aliens that would be right at home in san francisco, another set of aliens with raging hormones, and a villianous asian guy who might have out done Char Aznable in number of people screwed over/cheated/lied to/manipulated/backstabbed. The thing that kinda really bothered me was in the fist few episodes the main character is trying to figure out who killed his wife when the asian guy openly tells him he did it to make him fit better as a go between of the aliens, and the guys like "umm okay thanks"

• 5 months later...

What? No one voted for the Logan's Run Tv series?

LOL. I haven't seen it since but I remember I use to love Logans Run. But I ate up anything SciFi back then. My favorites were Buck Rogers (bidibidibidi), The Phoenix, and most of all Voyagers!

Ah... good times!