BUSTED!

ae_productions

So, my wife came into my office today, while I was flying around my 1:48 1A TV Max.

Needless to say, there was a bit of awkwardness in the moments that followed, until we both busted up laughing. :lol:

Has anyone else ever been caught playing with their Valkryies?

As long aren't naked and sticking the nose cone of your VF-1 in dark places there is nothing to be ashamed of.

By the way anyone interested in buying a slightly used Max 1/60 V2?

"You didn't mention it was partially panel-lined."

I fly my Valks around in front of my wife all the time. What's the big deal?

Graham

Amen to that bro, if they can't deal with it then what's the point of being with'em? :lol::D:lol:

To tell the truth my wife has seen me have full-on dogfights and touch and go's off my flightdeck/desk. . .

So she's cool with it even with my music going.

I play with them, my wife plays with them, so there's no one to bust in my household. Except the cat, but I expect that if I ever caught him whoosing around a valk I would have far greater things to worry about...like how he grew opposable thumbs. :blink:

I play with them, my wife plays with them, so there's no one to bust in my household. Except the cat, but I expect that if I ever caught him whoosing around a valk I would have far greater things to worry about...like how he grew opposable thumbs. :blink:

You can play with your cat, and Valkyries simultaneously.

Cats = Vajra.

As long aren't naked and sticking the nose cone of your VF-1 in dark places there is nothing to be ashamed of.

You trying to tell us something about how you play with your valks? :lol:

I fly my Valks around in front of my wife all the time. What's the big deal?

Graham

It's not a big deal. And she doesn't care. In fact, she keeps telling me it's better than being a football widow. :unsure: That was just the first time she's seen me in the act. We both laughed about it. :lol:

If you have a Valk, you NEED to fly that bird around! Unless you trip in the process. Then, we'll see how aerodynamic Yamato makes their toys.

It's not a big deal. And she doesn't care. In fact, she keeps telling me it's better than being a football widow. :unsure: That was just the first time she's seen me in the act. We both laughed about it. :lol:

If you have a Valk, you NEED to fly that bird around! Unless you trip in the process. Then, we'll see how aerodynamic Yamato makes their toys.

I tend to only display my collectibles. I fear swooshing my valks since they are after all yammies that they would disintegrate if touched however after launching my valk against a wall last year they do seem to be hearty enough on a head on collision at high velocities

Oh yes, the poor kitty has come under attack many times.

That's what spring-loaded projectiles were made for, no? :3

You are soooo cruel to that poor kitty. You should be ashamed of yourself. :lol:

I buzz my toddler's head regularly. Usually it's with VF-22S Gamlin or VF-27y Brera, but it was with the YF-19 yesterday. :D

I have a couple of valks(1/60 VF-1J and 1/72 VF-25S) on my desk at the office for display. They sit on Yamato and Lost and Found stands so I rarely play with them.

But I BUSTED another co-worker from another department trying to transform the VF-25. Luckily, I caught him before he was able to do any permanent damages.

Made even worst when you are naked and sticking the nose cone of your VF-1 in dark places.

T.M.I.

Way too creepy for MW :o

:ph34r:

But it may be a good way to keep peoples hands off your Valks. :D :D

Edited by DARKWIND

It seems that in this thread, those who don't "fly" their valks are freaks. :ph34r:

Now I feel so ashamed that I never fly any of my valks even once. :lol:

Nah, don't think like that. :)

Its just that some of us still love the "swoosh" you can't help but make when ya fly it around the room that's all. :p :P

Its that feeling of you or your fav character buzzing around taking shots at your pet, wife or whatever.

The holding of said valk in your hands as a tangible object and seeing what sick moves you as a pilot can pull.

A physical piece of your imagination doing what you want vs watching someone else's ideas/physics on TV.

The re-living a scene or making your own where you're. . .

-Skull 015

-Isamu's wingman bustin your ass to keep up.

-A helluva a lot better than the other CF's. :D

-Stealing a VF-27 from the Galaxy to get it back to the Quarter for reverse-engineering.

-Hauling ass so you don't get your Spirta taken in a dogfight.

-Using your YF/VF-21/22 for recon and all hell breaks loose.

-Flying a first strike against hostle forces in your Stealth VF-1J with 2 low viz VF-1A's for cover.

My list goes on but ya gotta just do your thing.

How you admire your valks is your call to hell with all else, you paid for them man, ENJOY!!! :D:p:D

Oh now that's just filthy. :lol:

Somebody got my joke! :D

Well, with all due respect to the missus, collecting Valks are expensive hobby, even though the Hi-Metal line (main collection line) is a little bit affordable, it's still a toy. She let me bought it, so she should know what I'll do to it (hopefully sticking nose cones in dark places will never cross my mind).

Somebody got my joke! :D

Well, with all due respect to the missus, collecting Valks are expensive hobby, even though the Hi-Metal line (main collection line) is a little bit affordable, it's still a toy. She let me bought it, so she should know what I'll do to it (hopefully sticking nose cones in dark places will never cross my mind).

:unsure:

It's not cheating if it's * YOUR * Valkyrie... :o

;)

I have a couple of valks(1/60 VF-1J and 1/72 VF-25S) on my desk at the office for display. They sit on Yamato and Lost and Found stands so I rarely play with them.

But I BUSTED another co-worker from another department trying to transform the VF-25. Luckily, I caught him before he was able to do any permanent damages.

I don't think I would ever take any valk more expensive than a revoltech to the office. Too many people make the assumption that stuff on someone's desk is in the public domain and okay to touch. I myself have made this assumption in the past, only to find out that I was pissing someone off. So, my outlook on this is:

1. If you take something to the office, prepare for it to be touched. Hopefully not to the degree of the nosecone in dark places joke.

2. (This is mostly a corrolary to 1) If you don't want something to be touched, don't take it to the office.

3. If you bring stuff in, I will touch it.

Another thing informing this is a story my mom always used to tell about an office toy my dad had. It was an ultra-realistic foam rock that he used to throw at people to freak them out. Then he came in one day and it was gone. No more freaking people out.

In closing, you are more courageous than I in this regard.

I like to pose my valks. I might not swish them around much but I love thinking about new ways to pose them sometimes.... TGIF!:rolleyes:

I like to pose my valks. I might not swish them around much but I love thinking about new ways to pose them sometimes.... TGIF!:rolleyes:

There's a thread here with people posing their valks. I love some of the pics members take here of their toys. :)

I make the transforming sound (the awful EEEEEEEEEEEEE screech which they began to introduce in macross plus) and gunpod sounds sometimes too. :p

The best sound is the sound of the jet taking off in the original show.

Does anyone know where you can get all those old school sound effects? The pachoo sound when a laser is fired is a classic.

Maybe its time yamato put sound gimmicks into their larger toys.

I know that with the leader class transformer stuff you can have guns fire and cannons firing (I have leader class brawl toy from the first bayformer movie) so if they found some way to hide the buttons which won't aeffct the look of the toy that'd be awesome.

With brawl you don't see it compromise the toys look because the buttons are hidden well. (I didn;t even notice the ones on the turret until I saw a youtube video)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I make the transforming sound (the awful EEEEEEEEEEEEE screech which they began to introduce in macross plus) and gunpod sounds sometimes too. :p

The best sound is the sound of the jet taking off in the original show.

Does anyone know where you can get all those old school sound effects? The pachoo sound when a laser is fired is a classic.

Maybe its time yamato put sound gimmicks into their larger toys.

I know that with the leader class transformer stuff you can have guns fire and cannons firing (I have leader class brawl toy from the first bayformer movie) so if they found some way to hide the buttons which won't aeffct the look of the toy that'd be awesome.

With brawl you don't see it compromise the toys look because the buttons are hidden well. (I didn;t even notice the ones on the turret until I saw a youtube video)

Honestly, I don't see why not? That would be a great gimmick on their 1/3000 SDF-1. Main cannon lights and sounds!

I have that leader class brawl. He's a fantastic figure.

But the best electronic gimics are on the new Star Wars oversize AT-AT and their Big Millennium Falcon (that was released 2 years ago). Great play value. :)