Official Yamato v.2 1/60 VF-1S TV Version

Macross World Daddy

Damn, not grey looking? Maybe just the pic? Well Ami Ami better hurry the hell up and get those in stock, it's most likely my last Valk for a while.

Ami Ami probbaly already got their stock but is just delaying their invoicing until 1 July as if they invoiced before 1 July, there's a SAL small parcel promotion where you get an additional 15% off the price of the item. Most likely we will get an invoice tomorrow.

Any link confirming the new crotch?

I just posted the picture... LoL

Unlike the previous boring box arts, I think Yamato has done a better job on these two.

10115371p.jpg10115367p.jpg

Anyway, here are the Super TV VF-1S with Hikaru figurine:

10115371a8.jpg

10115371a11.jpg

10115371a12.jpg

Edited by Vi-RS

Ami Ami probbaly already got their stock but is just delaying their invoicing until 1 July as if they invoiced before 1 July, there's a SAL small parcel promotion where you get an additional 15% off the price of the item. Most likely we will get an invoice tomorrow.

I received my payment request from Amiami this morning, I was pleased to see they included the 15% off EMS shipping as well.

Not sure if I was just lucky but I paid up straight away. Now I just have to wait until they arrive, it seems like it has been ages since I ordered them.

I received my payment request from Amiami this morning, I was pleased to see they included the 15% off EMS shipping as well.

Not sure if I was just lucky but I paid up straight away. Now I just have to wait until they arrive, it seems like it has been ages since I ordered them.

It was 15% off the price of the toy, and everyone got it up until today.

Muahahaha! Preorder has just become open order! HLJ is getting ready to ship my VF-1S TV Roy to me even as I'm typing this post! B)) Now if only HLJ will hurry the hell up and send me the replacement leg and cockpit capsule for my -1D, so I can get set up a cool diorama for it and Roy's -1S!

Yeah I got the discount on both items of around 15% then I received a further discount of 2715 which relates to the shipping.

Weird, then you might have gotten lucky, this is what mine looks like, you got the standard of the hicky version?

<Item Name | Unit Price | QTY | Total >

-------------------------------------------------------------------

YAMATO Macross 1/60 Perfect Transformer VF-1S TV Color Edition | 7,850.- | 1 | 7,850.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment method: PayPal

Shipping method: EMS

Shipping Fee: 2880

15% Off Promotion: -1177

TOTAL: 9553JPY

Weird, then you might have gotten lucky, this is what mine looks like, you got the standard of the hicky version?

<Item Name | Unit Price | QTY | Total >

YAMATO Macross 1/60 Perfect Transformer VF-1S TV Color Edition | 7,850.- | 1 | 7,850.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment method: PayPal

Shipping method: EMS

Shipping Fee: 2880

15% Off Promotion: -1177

TOTAL: 9553JPY

hey man, did you just get it today? still no payment request for me. here's hoping i can still get the discount...

YES!!! AmiAmi came through with flying colors. They just sent me the invoice with the included 15% off and EMS shipping. I wouldn't worry too much, bouncing boy77. They'll get to your order soon enough, and I have no doubt that they'll honor the discount for you as well.

Edited by Old Man

hey man, did you just get it today? still no payment request for me. here's hoping i can still get the discount...

I finally got mine early this morning. They combined my VF-1S with the Hi-Metal VF-1J order and gave me the 15% shipping discount. Just needs to ship now. The waiting really is the hardest part...

I finally got mine early this morning. They combined my VF-1S with the Hi-Metal VF-1J order and gave me the 15% shipping discount. Just needs to ship now. The waiting really is the hardest part...

same here. got it late last night, paid for it today. glad they still gave me the 15% off shipping. can't wait!

HLJ just take my pay from my paypal, this is weird they charged 672 yen for EMS shipping :mellow:

that's great man! maybe they still qualified you with the 70% off when you pay by paypal.

HLJ just take my pay from my paypal, this is weird they charged 672 yen for EMS shipping :mellow:

Same here. I was pleasantly surprised when they emailed me the "we received your payment" thing and I found the shipping fees to be a mere 504 yen--EMS, too. That's about as good as free shipping, as far as I'm concerned. B))

Edited by GU-11

same here. got it late last night, paid for it today. glad they still gave me the 15% off shipping. can't wait!

that's great man! maybe they still qualified you with the 70% off when you pay by paypal.

I think AmiAmi still beat HLJ despite HLJ has 70%, I could be wrong.