HLJ Yamato sale

bluemax151

Does anyone know how long this sale will last?

-Kyp

I guess nobody does, grab them while you can, OD has some valkyries already in $73.99 like hikaru vf-1a, vf-1j, vf-1s, but the rest are $89.99. The ve-1 ($127) and vt-1 ($120) offered by HLJ are perfect time to grab now. OD has them for $161 and $145 with the option of SAL shipping. You only get EMS from OD.

Edited by Vi-RS

For those who is wondering, I have just received my order confirmation from HLJ on the sales:

Merchandise Total: ¥69,790

Shipping Charge: Not Yet Determined

Total: ¥69,790

My blood is cooked....

Speechless.....

Yamato should particularly send a mail to you, mate, for your big contribution ^_^

Edited by gwfalcon

Curse you HLJ, I'm almost considering giving up on the M&M VF-22s and VF-11C for now, and getting the YF-21 and VF-11B. <_<

I wish I could count on sales like this later... I already spent this month's toy allowance on a cheap YF-19 on ebay, and 2 Fine Molds 1/48 X-Wings, all of which I should be getting in the next few days.

I blame the YF-19... as much as I want to hold out for the 22s...

Ahhh, screw it. I just got paid, and these might not ship till after Christmas anyway due to the restock.. I'll just call this my monthly valk purchase for January.

I waited 3 years to get a YF-19, I can wait a while to get the 22s too. Maybe by then, they'll get this kind of sale too.

What I want to know is why the frack they aren't discounting their VF-0s yet?? <_< The SV-51s were frankly superior in every way to the VF-0 releases, and those things are going for almost half off. If they would mark those down, I might actually consider buying one, problem shoulders and all.

Edited by Chronocidal

For those who is wondering, I have just received my order confirmation from HLJ on the sales:

Merchandise Total: ¥69,790

Shipping Charge: Not Yet Determined

Total: ¥69,790

My blood is cooked....

geezus!

and no shipping-cost, yet, too. :wacko:

in contrast, i have to cancel my single order coz of the crappy exchange-rate.

oh, well.

Whoa... thats like 1125 SGDs! All in one shot too! You the man! :)

I think you are a good example of customers to make HLJ and Yamato realise that these kinda sales are really worth it for them!

Luckily I only interested in vf-1 and I only buy v2, no 1/48 for me, I don't like them.

Speechless.....

Yamato should particularly send a mail to you, mate, for your big contribution ^_^

I know someone else might bougt cases of them but not for me.

So you are buying the second / third copies? :blink:

actually buying 2nd copies so I can have them in both fighter and battroid modes. I wish I could stop now but I am still missing gbp-1s and angelbirds, and don't forget some multiple copies on unpainted version for MG custom.....

I so want to take advantage of their sales, I can actually afford to get a few with those prices! B))

I haven't ordered from HLJ in awhile, they still offer combined shipping right?

??

If you mean shipped in one big box then yes.

Oh and I finally got my confirmation email as well. Also had to adjust my order down as I sent in two orders for the same thing when I didn't see my original order in my order queue. :p

I think combining items helps cut down on shipping a little, though I have no idea how much exactly... and I can't speak for SAL, since I don't trust shipping with no tracking number... plus, it gives me an excuse to check my email for shipping updates constantly. :) On the downside, I ruin more F5 keys that way. :lol:

GAH.. aaannnnd.... I added another valk to the order. Funny, this all started when I wanted to buy JUST an orange VF-1D this month, everyone was out of stock, and I found that YF-19 on ebay... it was a chain reaction.

This is the perfect time to get one though.. so my order just hit over $400 with shipping. Oy. At least now, I think I can call my little VF-1 collection relatively finished. Not nearly what many would call complete, but I've got the main characters, and major iconic VF-1 variants all covered within 6 valks (orange -1D, red white and blue -1J trio, and DYRL Focker and Hikaru -1A).

If I get anymore VF-1s, they'll probably be the kit versions, since I love tinkering (that, and I want some VF-1s in F-14 markings). ...And maybe a VT-1 eventually, because it's so unique. Maybe. Next year.

So I basically completed my SDFM and Mac+ collections in one fell swoop. Bring on the M7 stuff! (just not too fast, my wallet needs time to recover :p)

Edited by Chronocidal

Can anyone who has pruchased a VF-11B from the sale and gets confirmation of it in stock and ready to send please let us know ok!

i hope it won't take them forever to get in. Doubt we'll have it in for Christmas, just about anything 1/60 with a SALE pasted on it is Dec. Restock.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I think this sale must be doing so darn well that the stocks are in a state of depletion very shortly after the sale began.... so... let it run longer, and with more items! In fact, combine it with the free shipping offer!!

Can you combine the Yamato sale with the free christmas sale offer? I had thought they where separate.

My Vf-11b is on the way to my country !!! Check HLJ and now is low stock instead of Dec. Restock.

Very happy to complete the Macross Plus trio. :)

And what could be better to get this valk at a retail price on Christmas. I hope Customs does not interfere with my joy <_<

Cool! :) mine hsn't been confirmed with a shipping cost yet, but won't be long! :)

As for customs i think it's not that bad when dealing with EMS, in Australia they are usualy pretty quick.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

What the... lol.. well, so much for that idea. I was counting on the restock to happen later, so I'd get charged for my YF-21, VF-11B, and VF-1D in January... but you just HAD to get your restock today, and charge my paypal account this morning, didn't you?? Curse you again HLJ! :p:lol:

This makes December my personal highest number of valks ordered in one month, and one heck of an expensive Macross month... and it means I really shouldn't order any more for a long while.

Another bad part about that is that I won't be around when it gets delivered (unless it arrives by friday, which isn't likely) since I'll be leaving to visit my family this weekend. So, unless HLJ pulls a warp speed shipping job on this, I won't get it till next year anyway. :huh:

Edited by Chronocidal

Sheesh, good thing I already got one, or I'd be adding another valk to my order ^_^

But still.. is the SV-51 THAT unpopular?? I can't believe they keep dropping the price on that one, and don't even touch the VF-0.

Seconded!

I love my SV-51 (it sorta grows on you) but I'd be all over a VF-0 if they marked it down like they have the '51.