WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

eyesonme78 - thegunny is right tho, you can't expect HLJ to take responsibility for Singapore Post's mistake - if the package didn't get returned they would have sent out a free replacement. They will give you the option of a product refund or res-ending it.

Vi-RS - that tracking number looks wrong with 14 digits - can you ask the seller to check it?

Tober, i just expect HLJ to give me a form of proof or a number which i can chase after Singpost.

All i have is nothing from either side, HLJ has no numbers or information which i repeatedly asked many times.

Singpost cannot help as there are no information, my area's post office do not entertain checking when u have no collection slip.... in this case am i to blame myself when i have tried many ways to get information so i can move on?

And as said, i received no news, no information , nothing nothing nothing...

If you were me how you be handling it? and i appreciate it if anyone stop trying to defend or add fire to previous statement.

Had my VT-1 with broken shoulders from HLJ right out of the box last December:

- Emailed them and they tried to look for a spare part.

- Waited till January after holidays and they told me to send the entire toy back.

- The got the toy in February, got Yamato to fix it... and I got it back at end of February.

- They credit me the shipping (cost me $69 to send it to them) to my credit card and it finally showed up on my statement last week.

Got my Macross Quarter from AmiAmi with 1/2 off shipping:

- I noticed that the left open hand was missing the ring finger.

- I took a photo and emailed it to them.

- They responded right away and sent me a replacement.

- I got a new hand 10 days later (packed in a huge box).

Bottom line: HLJ are good on their world but it takes a few formal steps to get stuff fixed (and it costs them a lot too). AmiAmi on the other hand seemed to be much more relaxed and accommodating; the heck with sending stuff back... they just take parts out and send them to ya.

Edited by D_Unit

Had my VT-1 with broken shoulders from HLJ right out of the box last December:

- Emailed them and they tried to look for a spare part.

- Waited till January after holidays and they told me to send the entire toy back.

- The got the toy in February, got Yamato to fix it... and I got it back at end of February.

- They credit me the shipping (cost me $69 to send it to them) to my credit card and it finally showed up on my statement last week.

Got my Macross Quarter from AmiAmi with 1/2 off shipping:

- I noticed that the left open hand was missing the ring finger.

- I took a photo and emailed it to them.

- They responded right away and sent me a replacement.

- I got a new hand 10 days later (packed in a huge box).

Bottom line: HLJ are good on their world but it takes a few formal steps to get stuff fixed (and it costs them a lot too). AmiAmi on the other hand seemed to be much more relaxed and accommodating; the heck with sending stuff back... they just take parts out and send them to ya.

Sorry to hear that, but at least u got ur parts and problems fixed right ?

=)

Oh yeah; that's the important thing... and both stores were eager to help. I think it's best to be patient, thing will usually turn out just fine.

yup, I agree, but when you emailed them a few times with no results u get really frustrated..

I am an impatient man when it comes to toys .. Haha

Tracking package is not easy when you don't have the valid tracking number. I have no clue how to track even though the number is given:

EM5141608014JP

Finally got the package, typo on tracking number given by OD but luckily it arrives. The local deliver guy is extremely disqualified to handle EMS because the package is extremely beat up..... :wacko:

post-611-1269829777_thumb.jpg

post-611-1269829844_thumb.jpg

post-611-1269829981_thumb.jpg

Finally got the package, typo on tracking number given by OD but luckily it arrives. The local deliver guy is extremely disqualified to handle EMS because the package is extremely beat up..... :wacko:

But at least you got ur item right ?

and the item survives the beating and such , so it proves the packaging is good =)

Just got a notice from HLJ that my Yamato Valkyrie display arm just shipped. I had ordered it back just before Christmas but HLJ was out of them at the time, so I had completely forgotten about it until I opened my email. It was a nice surprise...

so, how reliable is anime export? I've been wanting to get a GFFM Unicorn gundam and they're the only one who have it in stock with any kind of discount. I'd rather not wait for when (or if) hobby search or amiami to get it back in stock.

so, how reliable is anime export? I've been wanting to get a GFFM Unicorn gundam and they're the only one who have it in stock with any kind of discount. I'd rather not wait for when (or if) hobby search or amiami to get it back in stock.

Their ordering system isn't the best but their staff are very good. If there's a problem they will sort it out fast.

Their ordering system isn't the best but their staff are very good. If there's a problem they will sort it out fast.

Yup, AE's customer service is prompt and friendly.

thanks for the info, but AmiAmi just got it back in stock. Extra 2,000 yen discount + half off EMS shipping= instant buy.

I've got a VF-25F Tornado on order from amiami....can't resist the price..got the last one before it went out of stock again... :lol:

considering getting the vf-0a (hopefully it releases before the promotion is over)

and damn the mac quarter's price is freakin unbelievable....regret i pre-ordered it at such a high price last time

Because of ridiculously good prices, I now have a VF-25F Tornado version (Ami Ami) and also a YF-21 Double Nuts (HKCollectibles) on the way.

I mean, the Double Nuts for $HK 999? Child PLEASE!

hey just wondering, how long does amiami take to confirm receipt of payment after you paypal them the funds? Doesn't seem instant like some sites.

hey just wondering, how long does amiami take to confirm receipt of payment after you paypal them the funds? Doesn't seem instant like some sites.

it's not instant because they don't use an automated system, but they're fairly quick about it. If you send it during business hours they'll get on it almost immediately, otherwise it's next business day (their business hours are noon to like 5 of something local time, Monday through Friday)

I just bought this from Ami Ami for a whopping total of $135. Man I feel good. Plus I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on the design booklet that comes. A good day indeed. ^_^ So begins the wait...

post-2788-1270787763_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flaming Guantlet

I just bought this from Ami Ami for a whopping total of $135. Man I feel good. Plus I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on the design booklet that comes. A good day indeed. ^_^ So begins the wait...

please scan or take pictures of every page, PLEASE.

:edit:

by the way, I've got a GFF metal Unicorn gundam coming from AmiAmi, it finally cleared customs and just went through Oakland so fingers crossed that it will be here this afternoon. ^_^

Edited by anime52k8

awesome deal... i wish somebody would make a SDF-1 at least the same size as the quarter and slash 47% off on it's price :blink: ...

Ordered a VF-1J with Super Packs from HLJ when they had their sale so $65+s/h is pretty good price. I think I'm gonna be extra choosey when it comes to the Valks I buy you can easily get drowned in all the releases and honestly my first love is the SOC so it get's priority, besides IMHO there are only four iconic Valks in the original Macross series and I haven't decided to get the other two yet since I want the DX VF-25 Tornado because it's just a wicked looking piece in fighter mode.

Hi there, first time poster, long time visitor. I've currently got the 1/60 Max 1A(tv) and the Hiky 1J with fastpacks coming in from hlj.

I figured the since the price for the Yamato vf-1j was lower than than the hi-metal It was worth the gamble.

Now I'm just trying to decide if I want to get the DX super messiah from amiami, very tempting.

My Quarter just arrived a few a hours ago. Carrier mode a bit of a floppy mess but workable when you tighten the joint screws. I just wished my fingers didn't hurt while trying to transform the thing. :lol: All in all it was worth the loot.

Seriously though my fingers really do hurt! :wacko:

My long awaited VF-22s Gamlin (held off the purchase since it first got released last year) finally arrived, one week SAL from HK. Pretty quick.

Am I the only one who takes it around for a zoom after releasing it from the box, while it's STILL in its plastic shell? :D

This thing is a KEEPER!! ^_^

Edited by raptormesh