Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

That's a vf-1 with canards.

I don't think those are canards. I think it's just the area around the VF-1's sub-air intakes on the chest plate are painted orange, making them visually stand out more compared with the rest of the red chest plate.

Graham

I was just wondering since they are already starting to make the music for the next macross frontier movie.

Trust me, when we actually do get a release date, it will be posted here and in the SCOOPDA thread, and then repeated hourly, daily, and weekly until people realize that it's been posted that many times. Until then, STOP ASKING.

Ok i'll do it.

I got the camrip just to see the Ranka and Sheryl ending image and this red valkyrie so i skipped everything to the end :p i just hope we can get a release date for the DVD soon.

That Valk reminds me of when they rigged up Basara's -19 for that Minmay movie back in Macross 7.

Yep, just waiting for the preorder to pop up. I'll be all over this in a heartbeat. Man, if only the movie was to have english subtitles.

Yeah, now would be the perfect time for BE to toss us poor unloved U.S. Macross fans a bone.

「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~Hybrid Park」

1、

マクロストライアルフロンティア

Macross Trial Frontier

2、

劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~

MF The False Diva

PS3~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by kresphy

ugh, I'd totally import this if it had subs. Maybe I can get the game off of ebay later on.

Btw, can JP BRs and ps3 games be played on U.S. ps3s?

It's all going to be on one disc, and yes, the U.S. & Japan are in the same bluray region, so all games & movies are compatible.

It's all going to be on one disc, and yes, the U.S. & Japan are in the same bluray region, so all games & movies are compatible.

Awesome!

Finally we have a date!!

Might get it even if it doesn't have subs to "support" the cause.

Hopefully the DVD version is the same October 7th release date?

Even Amazon Japan, which like its USA counterpart, has a tendency to list items well before an official announced street date, doesn't list it. This makes me wonder if it's actually the game that's coming out and a digital copy of the movie that's been added to it. Anybody have a copy of this month's Famitsu magazine to confirm what it says?

From the way it reads (and considering it's Bandai-Namco), it sounds like they're promoting the game 1st, movie as the added feature. It doesn't answer the question of when is the DVD/Blu-ray coming out. It should be on or around that time since I'm sure Bandai would rather not cannibalize their Blu-Ray/DVD sales.

While I'm stoked that a Macross ____ Frontier games is coming to the PS3, I'll be kind of bummed if it's only going to have Frontier mecha and missions. A bump in graphics doesn't really make up for a step backwards in other content.

Maybe we'll get extra lucky and a new Gundam Battle game will come out for the PS3 with the next Unicorn Blu-ray...

From the way it reads (and considering it's Bandai-Namco), it sounds like they're promoting the game 1st, movie as the added feature. It doesn't answer the question of when is the DVD/Blu-ray coming out. It should be on or around that time since I'm sure Bandai would rather not cannibalize their Blu-Ray/DVD sales.

Sometimes people seem to forget there's an official Macross F site out there.

MF Movie BD site and MF news

In short: BD and DVD out October 7. Enjoy

[ 2010.07.30 ] 「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」Blu-ray Disc&DVDが

10月7日(木)発売決定!

みなさん、お待たせいたしました!

「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」のBlu-ray Disc&DVDが

10月7日(木)に発売 することが決定いたしました!!

Blu-ray Discは、「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」の映像 と、

PS3専用ゲーム「マクロストライアルフロンティア」が1枚のディスクで楽しめるハ イブリッド仕様!

あの映像美、歌、メカアクションがあなたの目の前でよみがえる!

こんなディスク、めったにないんだからね!

■「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」

<Blu-ray Disc>

発売予定日:2010年10月7日(木)

価格:7,140円(税込)

仕様:ハイブリッドパック収録内容(予定)

①「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」本編(120分)

②映像特典

・劇場特報映像

・CFランカ

・CFシェリル