San Diego Comic Con International 2009 thread

EXO

Ive met her a couple of times. Shes both funny AND hot in real life as well. Short though.
I don't discriminate on the basis of height either. I would have love to give her some real American love to the Aussie chick! Though she looks a little chubby?! Still, a cute Asian Aussie!

Maybe next year I'll see her, eh mate?

Edited by Agent-GHQ

In fact, she made an appearance on Mythbusters when they busted the myth.

Gotta love urban myths. But we live in an age where they are all being destroyed.

Taksraven

Visit my blog for my summary observations from the last couple days. I've included some cosplay pics. For those of you wondering "Where the hell is this guy's blog" just click the linky in the sig.

Edited by jenius

Anyone make out the price on that masterpiece Skywarp? I live in the middle of nowhere, but if one of those pops up at the local walmart, I won't be able to resist.

I'm also curious to see what that Ramjet looks like in fighter mode... it looks like he stole Jetfire's colors! :o

Edited by Chronocidal

Went there had a blast, the name should really be wait in line for everything con though. Spoke with one of the gentleman at the Yamato booth who told me in not so many words that the Votoms series has been cancelled which of course is obvious. Took a ton of pics but I haven't uploaded them all yet and they aren't real good quality anyway.

I don't discriminate on the basis of height either. I would have love to give her some real American love to the Aussie chick! Though she looks a little chubby?! Still, a cute Asian Aussie!

Maybe next year I'll see her, eh mate?

hey I never said short was bad. Its just an obseration. Im 6'1, many people are short to me

RE : YouTube Vid

I loved how that guy felt the need to put his arm around his girl. What a douche. Like the interviewer is really gonna steal away your girl.

If he's that insecure he'll lose her eventually to just about anyone with a pair...

RE : YouTube Vid

I loved how that guy felt the need to put his arm around his girl. What a douche. Like the interviewer is really gonna steal away your girl.

I think this whole thing was a joke guys. The guy in question (Dave Days) is popular on Youtube (DaveDays). I don't even think that guy is her real boyfriend anyway.

I think this whole thing was a joke guys. The guy in question (Dave Days) is popular on Youtube (DaveDays). I don't even think that guy is her real boyfriend anyway.

Confirmed. It was a joke guys. Look at 1:52 :

I agree with you, I thought it was pretty obviously a joke.

Popular on youtube? Definitely a douche.

Hey, there are some awesome people on youtube... Behold the wonder and awe that is
!

What the sh*t was that? Is it supposed to be fully grown Monchichi or something?

Even IRL, I noticed a few men pull this display of insecurity in my presence. I'm under the impression that these douchebags are jealous of me or something.

I mean its not my fault if she smiles at me casually!

I started watching that video and had to stop immediately, that prick Shay Carl is a freaking child abusing POS. Want proof check out his "

" video. He screams at his kids, sprays them in the face point blank with high pressure water, etc... I hope that SOB gets arrested or at the very least his kids taken away. Believe me had I been there and seen him I would have let the world know what a POS he is. DO not support him, do not watch his videos, report him and get him shut down.

Is that what you're going to use to indict him? I just watched that whole video and I almost feel like you're making your complaint up because you want to have people watch your video. It's like when Kevin Smith made anti-Kevin Smith websites and said "OMG, look how terrible his next film is going to be" and then would show legitimate behind the scenes stuff that looked pretty cool/funny and then added "See how horrible he is!" All I saw there was a grown man rough housing with children just like how children rough house with each other. High pressure water? I pee with more pressure than that.

I've seen a bunch of videos now from SDCC and when I was there I didn't see a single one being made. That place is immense on a ridiculous scale.

EDIT - I'm certainly not saying I think his schtick is funny, or that I think he's a good parent, I'm just saying that looks a good way from abuse to me.

Edited by jenius