1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

Miriya here are the pics of the VF-1J I panel lined with a pencil and eraser. For how cheap and simple it was I think it turned out really well.

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

That night, I thanked God for seeing me through that day of days and prayed I would make it through D plus 1. I also promised that if some way I could get home again, I would find a nice peaceful town and spend the rest of my life in peace.

3919259392_ebaeec3fb1_b.jpg

hahaha, the little helmet makes it too perfect.

Hahahaha, that is hilarious. VF-1A Grunt soldier

Now that's the type of weapon the Armored Valkyrie should be packing, is that from a Gundam kit looks familiar. :D

Looks like it might be one of the dual buster rifles from the Wing Zero Custom, though I've only seen those in MSIA action figure scale, so I could be wrong. xD

@MaveRick: Seriously, that is a badass look for the Stealth VF-1J. I'd been wondering how the Urban Camo GBP would look on that particular Valk, thanks for such a perfect demonstration of it!

awesome pics everyone! ^_^

just got a new cab, ended up getting the same one as before... also did some re-arranging...

3909349462_3c47f380a0_t.jpg 3918128566_652d3e40d0_t.jpg 3918119734_ab59717a5a_t.jpg

3918120096_9c5195a4ef_t.jpg 3918128748_6929b0fa17_t.jpg 3917332671_b45107283b_t.jpg

Nice display as always Mon!:) still craving for that Voltron hehehe, NAPUNTA SA ARMORED VF-25S ang budget ko!:(

3610233295_4cda9a5dbc.jpg

3610233297_8856eb19d9.jpg

Think I've seen these before, but that is still one big heavy ass gun! :blink:

That night, I thanked God for seeing me through that day of days and prayed I would make it through D plus 1. I also promised that if some way I could get home again, I would find a nice peaceful town and spend the rest of my life in peace.

3919259392_ebaeec3fb1_b.jpg

This is my rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine! My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true! I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me! I will! Before God, I swear this creed...My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life! So be it! Until there is no enemy! But Peace! And that!"

:blink:

Edited by MacrossMan

Before....

[pic of 25th Anni VF-1S removed]

After....

....Coming Soon...

:huh:

What are you scheming, you little tease? ;)

fighter mode still in progress :D

i dun have an airbrush so need to get a spray can to spray some white stripes,

then i'm done and on to the stickers

Keep us posted (especially with pics).

Are you gonna add some additional custom touches with the stickers and such?

This is my rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine! My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true! I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me! I will! Before God, I swear this creed...My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life! So be it! Until there is no enemy! But Peace! And that!"

Were you in the Military Macross Man? You know that hymm well.

Now, I wanna get my Angel Bird saluting an American flag, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. :blink:

As promised, more pics of my grey CF-1J :D

took these pics before i started to work on it again...

hope it looks good ^_^

Looking good. B))

How'd the paint hold up after the transformation? Any issues with chipping or paint rubbing off anywhere?