1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

just some quick pics of my newly arrived VT-1 (late, i know!) on display in my preferred mode...

love it :D ... near perfect qc as far as i can tell and i'm sooooo glad after getting a few Bandai items w/ the standard scratch and paint chip here and there.

3976755534_cf017e9d68.jpg

3976755488_1ed604909c.jpg

3975993613_5e1b7cb77e.jpg

3976755386_da9c634ea4.jpg

that space on the right is reserved for the VE-1 :D

just some quick pics of my newly arrived VT-1 (late, i know!) on display in my preferred mode...

love it :D ... near perfect qc as far as i can tell and i'm sooooo glad after getting a few Bandai items w/ the standard scratch and paint chip here and there.

3976755534_cf017e9d68.jpg

3976755488_1ed604909c.jpg

3975993613_5e1b7cb77e.jpg

3976755386_da9c634ea4.jpg

Nice one Mon! what happend to the " Nextyear na ako mag dagdag ng toys " hehehe, still have to get my hands on atleast one of the twin seaters....

Nice one Mon! what happend to the " Nextyear na ako mag dagdag ng toys " hehehe, still have to get my hands on atleast one of the twin seaters....

hahaha! believe me, i tried my best... but i don't regret it, this one's a real beauty... can't stop staring at it while scenes from DYRL flash in my head, lol! :lol:

LMK kung gusto mo ng VE or VT... ;)

Beautiful beautiful displays Mosnter!!!!! :) In awe. Stunning! Ahh my cabinet is nakid without my VT-1! Only a couple of days now! :D

@ernanbot - thanks, pre...

Beautiful beautiful displays Monster!!!!! :) In awe. Stunning! Ahh my cabinet is nakid without my VT-1! Only a couple of days now! :D

you're absolutely gonna love it! was gonna put this off for next year, but i've never been so happy to have caved in... absolutely gorgeous, stunning... i'm speechless, can't stop staring, can't stop fiddling... :lol:

hahaha! believe me, i tried my best... but i don't regret it, this one's a real beauty... can't stop staring at it while scenes from DYRL flash in my head, lol! :lol:

LMK kung gusto mo ng VE or VT... ;)

Yup, text mu ako magkanu score mu dyan, tagal ko na gus2 twin seaters, baka ito first, mahal kasi dito 8.8k ata isa nyan :rolleyes:

@ernanbot - thanks, pre...

you're absolutely gonna love it! was gonna put this off for next year, but i've never been so happy to have caved in... absolutely gorgeous, stunning... i'm speechless, can't stop staring, can't stop fiddling... :lol:

lol what... like you weren't going to get the v.2 V-... hahaha i don't believe it!

if im not wrong, those were from model kits stand for gundam.

monster, i wanna shake ur d.cabinet :lol:

Bandai Action Base Stand 1 clear to be exact.

and yes, i shake my cabs every now and again to make sure everything is stable and nothing falls down or off their respective stands/platform... you can ask ruskii, it's an art form :p.

It is it is!, don't get much earthquakes down here though.

I feel like i'm starting collecting again with the v.2 1/60, M0nster. My first ever valk was the v.1 VT-1 Yammie. :D

.. and the Hikaru 1S was my first v.2 1/60, where as my first 1/48 was the Hikaru 1S lol. Memories!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That VT-1's a real beauty. I almost caved in for one during HLJ's free shipping promotion, but $170 was about $20 than I was willing to spend on it in the end. =/ I really hope the dollar gets stronger (or the yen weaker) sometime soon!

Here's another pic of my 3 1/60's, with a special guest star that I found today while sifting through my junk:

P1000340.jpg

Hopefully I'll have something new to show in my next pictures. =]

It is it is!, don't get much earthquakes down here though.

I feel like i'm starting collecting again with the v.2 1/60, M0nster. My first ever valk was the v.1 VT-1 Yammie. :D

.. and the Hikaru 1S was my first v.2 1/60, where as my first 1/48 was the Hikaru 1S lol. Memories!

that's cool! your collection has come full circle... B))

EDIT - also want to share another addition to my collection... posted this in the anime section...

click 3981522737_bd91d3b7b6_t.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

Yummy 1/48 goodness.

Vegas, I can never get enough of your quality of pics.

thanks man!

kicker: the d90 is nice.....congrats! hopefully we'll see your whole collection very soon

nice pics eugimon!

LIke your pics Vegas and yeah I'm waiting for the VE-1 to come out too it will be my first since I passed on the V.1. sadly when I pre-ordered it I thought it would be out this month would have been quite a birthday present to myself, but now I have to wait for the first week of November to get my read for payment notice from HLJ.

LIke your pics Vegas and yeah I'm waiting for the VE-1 to come out too it will be my first since I passed on the V.1. sadly when I pre-ordered it I thought it would be out this month would have been quite a birthday present to myself, but now I have to wait for the first week of November to get my read for payment notice from HLJ.

thanks VF-18S Hornet, where can i get this valk the cheapest? :huh:

Well, since I finally have more than one valk (1/48 Hikaru Super 1J is still my fave) I can finally say I have a collection. The 1J has stayed in the box till now, but I might have to actually come up with a way to display them now...

Might try some poses later, but for now.. you know those "that's so crazy it just might work" moments? I love those. Especially when they actually do.

sv51.jpg

valk1-1.jpg

I can kind of understand the 1/60 pylons being swappable, but never expected the 1/48 to be identical. ^_^

Btw no, there isn't enough room on the v.2 1/60 for all four 1/48 missile pods. But there IS room for 12 reaction missiles on the SV-51. :lol: