1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

My YF-19 after a flight test by isamu...

i think yang will faint after he sees the YF-19's condition...

just a newbie trying my airbrushing.. hahah some parts i think i overdid it.. :unsure:

Looks as good as Yamato has been doing lately to me. Good job for you first attempt and better than I could do it.

That is awesome Kicker!! Now you need to do a formation of Angel Birds in flight!!! B))

Damn!!! You bought that many, your wallet must be crying. :rolleyes: Anyway finally able to get these pis up after the whole cleaning the house for the family Thanksgiving dinner had no time to upload these onto my photobucket account.

100_2337.jpg

100_2339.jpg

100_2341.jpg

100_2349.jpg

100_2351.jpg

100_2352.jpg

100_2354.jpg

Hah I Atleast beat you on this one Logos. B))

100_2356.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Good formation and custom, Macross in SG is now more and more powerful la ^_^

Looks as good as Yamato has been doing lately to me. Good job for you first attempt and better than I could do it.

Looks very good. The weathering works well with the beige color of the YF-19 B))

Thanks guys, but i think i still need practise.. hahah.. but i really like the weathered YF-19.. lucky i decided to go for the weathering..

now for the fast packs... haha...

Welcome back wickedAce. Your presence has been missed.

Thanks. Great to be back and seeing some Macross goodness.

eyesonme78, I dig the weathering you did. I think the YF-19 doesn't have a whole lot going on with panel lines and such, so heavy weathering really adds something.

Thanks. Great to be back and seeing some Macross goodness.

eyesonme78, I dig the weathering you did. I think the YF-19 doesn't have a whole lot going on with panel lines and such, so heavy weathering really adds something.

Thanks.. =) actually i did some panel lines before i did the airbrush, and the panel lines i did it with a mechnical 2B pencil, thus after i spray on, the weathering be covering more of the panel lines. but at least the panel lines is not so obvious.. haha.. my ideas of doing weathering only..

but it reallytook me aq long time before i dare attempt this..

hahah

just one last pics of yf-19 with fast packs.

Looks Nice! Yamato ground crew or is it from a model kit?

Edited by logos

I really like the HCM, other than the tailfins sticking out so much in battroid mode. They generally look better than the MPC.

True, I remember when the original MPC prototype was actually close in proportions to the HCM, but with that ugly short nose. Then Toynami decided to scale up to 1/55, in part by stretching the nose and fuselage. Once that happened, goodbye HCM-like battroid proportions.