1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

im using one on my hikaru

3774827902_c7c1fb868d.jpg

3774021915_0391906328.jpg

3774022499_c84d78a931.jpg

Cool what light is that you're using makes your Hikaur 1S look like it's in space

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Where can I get something like that

first of all youll need a camera that can control flash off camera mainly dslr's and non compact cameras. you can buy a flash on any camera stores, at best buy or fry's. the prices ranges though from $50 - 500

Yup, these sets are available, bought mine at 31$. its just one set, includes everything you see in the pictures, plus one pilot. fully painted. aside from the carrier base, there is also an airfield base diorama. its really well worth it IMHO. the base is made up of ABS plastic.

Cool deal and thanks for sharing...

Aint mad at Vegas showing off...

Eugimon is still on point as well as m0nster and others!

But JC has confirmed what Maverick has always stated...it doesn't take a high dollar camera to pull off shots of what we are taking pics off. I'll be sure to take his suggestions as well as JC's in the future. Seems like good photography is not as entailed as it seems. :ph34r:

first of all youll need a camera that can control flash off camera mainly dslr's and non compact cameras. you can buy a flash on any camera stores, at best buy or fry's. the prices ranges though from $50 - 500

They don't have Fry's in Delaware.

It's pretty much exclusive to the states west of the Mississippi. Mine's 2 miles away :wub:

But JC has confirmed what Maverick has always stated...it doesn't take a high dollar camera to pull off shots of what we are taking pics off. I'll be sure to take his suggestions as well as JC's in the future. Seems like good photography is not as entailed as it seems. :ph34r:

Good photography happens with a decent camera, good lighting, a steady hand (or tripod), and a bad ass pose.

Yup, all it takes is creativity and understanding your equipment to take good photos. I've seen great photos from a decent a camera phone and I've seen plenty of crap from people with camera setups that cost more than my first car...

Of course, Vegas has both creativity and a rig that costs more than my first car.... :lol:

Edited by eugimon

They don't have Fry's in Delaware.

It's pretty much exclusive to the states west of the Mississippi. Mine's 2 miles away :wub:

Hmmph too bad Buut there are some camera shops in my area.

I placed my tomahawk pilot in my CF 1J to see if it would fit and sure enough he did. Plus I saw someone do this on another thread with his 1/60 Hikaru 1S so I tried it with my 1/48 Hikaru 1J. Oh yeah don't mind the soccer ball eraser I forgot to remove it after taking a pic with the CF 1J behind it.

post-269-1249595854_thumb.jpg

post-269-1249596075_thumb.jpg

post-269-1249596094_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Finally, my Ozma Armor is done. Check it out from the pics below. Just took some quick shots with a single light. Will find time to setup some proper light for some better shots ;)

It is a superb Kit and has great locking mechanism. Very solid feel and really surprised me. Really recommended to all macross fans.

Cheers,

ikhii

post-3479-1249841067_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1249841108_thumb.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Finally decided to pair up my Sturmvogels together for these great shots if anyone thinks that the 21 looks shorter than the 22 it's because i pushed the hip bar back into the fuselage to stabililize it it kept trying fall backwards.

post-269-1249843278_thumb.jpg

post-269-1249843293_thumb.jpg

post-269-1249843309_thumb.jpg

Finally, my Ozma Armor is done. Check it out from the pics below. Just took some quick shots with a single light. Will find time to setup some proper light for some better shots ;)

It is a superb Kit and has great locking mechanism. Very solid feel and really surprised me. Really recommended to all macross fans.

Cheers,

ikhii

post-3479-1249841067_thumb.jpg

post-3479-1249841108_thumb.jpg

Great shots :) , wonderful job for the modelling....love the vf25 Armor.

However, I am too lazy to build the kit, I guess I will order a DX later. :p

Great shots :) , wonderful job for the modelling....love the vf25 Armor.

However, I am too lazy to build the kit, I guess I will order a DX later. :p

Those were model kits?? :huh:

Finally decided to pair up my Sturmvogels together for these great shots if anyone thinks that the 21 looks shorter than the 22 it's because i pushed the hip bar back into the fuselage to stabililize it it kept trying fall backwards.

the two of them look awesome together. great photos :)

Edited by Foblander

nope, just more posts per page

I must be seeing things then it's been awhile and I haven't been able to check up on Macrossworld this week because of my second Job and the Apartment search and next week is going to be a killer