1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

macrossman: here's the cab plan..

The Cabinet's dust-free by th way :)

3689199692_ca6a15b82c.jpg

3689199604_7fc97ea413.jpg

kicker: hahaha.. indeed, if that happens your setup's gonna be the bomb.. pagdali na bai, ayaw pag tapol-tapol diha! hahaha

geepogi and VF-18S Hornet: SDF will be hanged at my room's ceiling with some revoltech battroids and regulds.. (it'll be the last sight before dozing off and the first one when waking up) :D

Edited by MaveRick

Pastilan buenasa ninyo diha. unta maka bisita pud ko og makakita anang inyuhang gi haguan. tagdun lang gyud nako akoang panahon inig balhin nako. ma display lang nako akoang nubenta na valkyrie og ang akoang mga kustom. labi na ang akoang lima ka MG.

awesome display bai!

Hehehehe, dugay nako gusto mangutana ani bai, taga asa man ka diri sa pinas? wala paka plano mu uli? timbrehe gyud mi kung naa kay plano mu uli dri ha hehehe.

Grabe nubenta ka valkyries??? wala ra katunga ana akoa bai hehehe...wala pa gani ko ka kuha sa VF-11B, and sa mga twin seaters:(

macrossman: here's the cab plan..

The Cabinet's dust-free by th way :)

3689199692_ca6a15b82c.jpg

3689199604_7fc97ea413.jpg

kicker: hahaha.. indeed, if that happens your setup's gonna be the bomb.. pagdali na bai, ayaw pag tapol-tapol diha! hahaha

geepogi and VF-18S Hornet: SDF will be hanged at my room's ceiling with some revoltech battroids and regults.. (it's be the last sight before dozing off and the first one when waking up) :D

You're a genius, brave but a genius

geepogi and VF-18S Hornet: SDF will be hanged at my room's ceiling with some revoltech battroids and regulds.. (it'll be the last sight before dozing off and the first one when waking up) :D

That thing is going crush you when it comes crashing down. I guess I can think of worse ways to die other than being crushed in my sleep by a giant SDF-1

That thing is going crush you when it comes crashing down. I guess I can think of worse ways to die other than being crushed in my sleep by a giant SDF-1

Well im sure Mav will have all the neccessary precaution to prevent something like that from ever happening.

That is a fantastic display cabinet MaveRick! Custom built display cases always look the best but i'm sure the materials were expensive. I tried designing a custom display cabinet too, but after doing research on pure cost of materials, it already cost over $400 so i dropped the project and just converted my existing detolf cabinets.

i'm a big stickler for displaying toys in a manner that makes sense too and i love the idea of having the acrylic display stands. And of course you displayed most of your valks like i would display mine, in fighter mode!! woot woot

love the whole set up!

Well i don't intend to build it out of pure metal or any heavy materials, so if worst comes to worst.. i'll probably end up with a couple of bruises, but not enough to end my life :D seriously though, the mounting of it will also be planned.. of course my paramount concern by then it its security rather than mine :lol:

KiriK: very innovative.. i like what you did with your detolfs. The custom cabinet cost me only about $300 as materials here are a bit cheaper.. i personally designed and helped on installing it so as to minimize my expenses. I would have opted to use those detolfs cabinets, as they are prebuild and i seriously think any collectible would look good on it, but you see local stores here are selling it for 150% markup! (roughly 180 each, imagine that!?)

good to know another fighter mode fan... i seriously think it's the best way to display these valks :)

Here I go again showing off my mad photoshopping skills though it took me awhile to figure out how to create the laser shots not quite up to par with anime52K8's but still learning.

post-269-1247178536_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Here I go again showing off my mad photoshopping skills though it took me awhile to figure out how to create the laser shots not quite up to par with anime52K8's but still learning.

My best skill is knowing how to pic my battles. I avoid lasers and Jet exhaust because I suck at doing those. :D

For the lasers I simply used the airbrush tool with a #27 or 67 brush the smallest that I selected and then I used the transform selection in the edit menu and used rotate, distort, perspective, and warp. Then I used outer glow and inner glow to make the lasers atleast almost real enough to be actual shots then duplicated the layers. And as for the thrust exhaust, it's best to create them on a different layer but everyone knows that. Just airbrush with a specific brush size #300 feathered or less for the tiniest detail and the use both outer and inner glow at 75% opacity 9% spread and 5px size with the range at 50%

Congradulations on getting your TV Max :rolleyes: it's now backordered on HLJ so I have to wait

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Third VF-11 update using anime52k8 method thank you

do you want a higher res of that shot?

edit:: of the vf-11 I mean... I know it's a pain to re-select it but it's a nice image you've made but the difference in res detracts from it.

Edited by eugimon

I tried to sharpen the image But I guess I need to look over the photos in my hardrive to find a higher resolution or just reshoot the toy. The camera I have is good considering it's a kodak easyshare good for taking distance shots of 4 feet and further but try to get a close up it give me problems.

I tried to sharpen the image But I guess I need to look over the photos in my hardrive to find a higher resolution or just reshoot the toy. The camera I have is good considering it's a kodak easyshare good for taking distance shots of 4 feet and further but try to get a close up it give me problems.

Yeah, I think having the two elements of similar res will really help. Shoot me a PM if you don't have a cleaner shot to work with, I can shoot one tomorrow for you.

Sorry f I crash the party... I couldn't help it to make my own version with your pic. Since I use photoshop at work daily. :lol:

I would say that using the same res pic for background would certainly help. But also important to find the right (light direction, color, pix resolution, focous point etc ) background picture to work with the object. You can also use Blur tool to help to bend the object into the backgound too. :)

post-10429-1248076493_thumb.jpg

Okay got a question for you guys how many of you guys thinks it's insane of me to not only preorder a VF-22 Sturmvogel, VF-1J Production model, then add on a backordered VF-1D, and a Max Q-Rau knowing there is no figure inside and have to pay $564.00 total. And Not have the room for three of them. :huh:

Okay got a question for you guys how many of you guys thinks it's insane of me to not only preorder a VF-22 Sturmvogel, VF-1J Production model, then add on a backordered VF-1D, and a Max Q-Rau knowing there is no figure inside and have to pay $564.00 total. And Not have the room for three of them. :huh:

sounds perfectly sane to me :lol:

I've done very similar.

Last Saturday, I bought 2 large Lego models at the grand opening of a store that sells Legos exclusively. I spent $150 and I have nowehere to put them. Add to that a MG Gundam I bought recently and a Star Destroyer I got, and you get the picture.

Though, honestly, the only reason I haven't bought the whole wishlist is because I don't have $4000. :wacko:

Alright I reworked the VF-11 because eugimon said it was out of focus and I don't blame him for pointing that I should have reshot the 11which I did today using a tripod to keep the camera still. took several shots two with the flash and trhee with out the flash but becase I had so little natural light left here in Delaware and there was an overcast blotting out the sun the the pic with the flash won and with a higher resolution. :unsure:

post-269-1248315683_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

well if you can't find a place for something there's always room for it at my house. ^_^