1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 4

I wanna play the photochop game too!

blah-1.jpg

Cool pic eugimon looks so real you got the lighting just right and the background is excellent. ^_^

that is awesome eugimon! can't believe i almost missed this... got a higher res copy? :)

post-19-1248397509_thumb.jpg

unfortunately the background is pretty low res so this is as good as it gets.

Edited by eugimon

I agree. Do the side covers help with the shoulder issues at all? I mean, does it help limit the movement of the arms?

Nope they do not help. The side covers do not interfere with the movement of the arms.

Just took out my 1J, 1D and 22S today actually around 11pm to midnite I must admit it was worth it though I had to put up my 1/48 VF-1S hikaru which was the best choice since it had a craked leg and I still haven't heard from overdrive about spare parts to replace it the damaged upper leg. So I boxed it and the fast packs to make room for the Sturmvogel II and it took up lot of room, my one real beef is th the rear landing gears keep falling back into the fuselage when I push back never had this problem with the 21. The front landing gear was hard to get out, and it didn't come with a heat sheild cover for the canopy, a little extra gimmick they nerver thought of just simply snap on the canopy.

The VF-1J was quite the surprise they had tampo printed the decals that all of us would have to cut trim and place on the toy, only to have it peel right off because they were too small decals such that yellew rescue sticker, and those square decals that are placed on the nose and the side verniers on the upper leg but it appears some wasn't paying attention the detail of the cockpit instrament panel as they tampo printedthe DYRL panel screen on a Valk that is the TV version of the Mass Production model fortunatly the panel was loose enough and the sticker sheet had the TV instrament panel and side controls on so I used my imfamous trimming skills and placed the center panel over the existing one and placed the side control panels on the side of course I didn't realize the panel could come off but maybe it's QC issue, but lucky I'll have more pics of the finished product later.

The VF-1D is excellently detailed not one complaint with it best buy, the number and few markings are printed nicely onto the fuslage and tail wings and fins the canopy opens nice wit no problems; however, the Minamy figure is getting on my nerves as she never sits still unlike Hikaru figure as her she is all scrunched up with her knees in her face. There is most definately no leg room in the back seat, and she keeps flopping all over the cockpit like she's very uncomfortable. Tried putting the Max figure in the second seat and he would not go in. Makes you wonder if they are going to solve that issue with the Virgin Road VF-1D comming up, even Roy sit perfectly in the back and he is frakking 7'0 tall.

100_2053.jpg

100_2054.jpg

100_2055.jpg

100_2057.jpg

100_2058.jpg

100_2059.jpg

100_2060.jpg

Third Wave Gerwalk pics and battroid pics haven transformed the the 1D yet was too busy putting the decals on the 22.

100_2080.jpg

100_2081.jpg

100_2082.jpg

100_2083.jpg

100_2084.jpg

100_2086.jpg

100_2087.jpg

100_2088.jpg

100_2090.jpg

If had the CF 1A I could recreate that scene in eps 2 of SDF Macross.

100_2092.jpg

Sometimes I forget to turn off the flash.

100_2094.jpg

Finally here is my 22 decaled up practically the only Sturmvogel with decals since I have yet to put decals on my 21.

100_2096.jpg

100_2098.jpg

100_2099.jpg

100_2100.jpg

100_2101.jpg

100_2102.jpg

100_2103.jpg

100_2104.jpg

100_2105.jpg

Arrgh that stupid flash ruined that last shot, looked okay on the scren of my camera :angry:

100_2106.jpg

Size comparison between my 1/60 Quedlunn Rau and my completed 1/60 Freedom Gundam (well almost)

100_2107.jpg

Woo-Hoo, finally back online (80$ a month for satellite internet! :blink: ) and finally got some shelves up...

post-10398-1248840372_thumb.jpg

Nice shelves. I need to get some good shelves. Is that the Urban Camo GBP? I hope they make one of those for the new 1/60 line.

Nice shelves. I need to get some good shelves. Is that the Urban Camo GBP? I hope they make one of those for the new 1/60 line.

Hey JCS, That's a custom job I had commissioned. There is a 1/48 urban camo set available that has a geometric pattern which is pretty bad ass. I've yet to delve into the 1/60 line, but I wouldn't see why not...

Edited by ultimateone

Hey JCS, That's a custom job I had commissioned.

Would you be able to reveal who did that custom? That looks amazing from what I can see. I would like to get a custom GBP like that. Would you take some more pics of just that for me/us please?

Moday I was Finally able to transform my VF-1D to battroid mode, though it was difficult the chest plate would not detach for the rear plate and today I finally transform my 22S to battroid mode though that too was difficult took me hours to move that top piece of the nose/cockpit up so I could get the head free.

100_2109.jpg

100_2110.jpg

100_2111.jpg

100_2112.jpg

100_2113.jpg

Isamu contemplates taking up nascar

100_2115.jpg

100_2126.jpg

100_2127.jpg

100_2129.jpg

100_2130.jpg

Testing my carrier diorama base by Hobby Master. sorry for the blurry pic.

Yeah, this is quite nice. So these sets are available now? I can't remember what all is included in each set. Is that just one set? If so what was the cost? Also, it comes pre-painted right? Please let me know. Thanks!

Yeah, this is quite nice. So these sets are available now? I can't remember what all is included in each set. Is that just one set? If so what was the cost? Also, it comes pre-painted right? Please let me know. Thanks!

Yup, these sets are available, bought mine at 31$. its just one set, includes everything you see in the pictures, plus one pilot. fully painted. aside from the carrier base, there is also an airfield base diorama. its really well worth it IMHO. the base is made up of ABS plastic.

Yup, these sets are available, bought mine at 31$. its just one set, includes everything you see in the pictures, plus one pilot. fully painted. aside from the carrier base, there is also an airfield base diorama. its really well worth it IMHO. the base is made up of ABS plastic.

that's cool pre... so where'd you get 'em? available locally? :)

that's cool pre... so where'd you get 'em? available locally? :)

Yup! but the badnews is, the one that is available here comes with a bundle set, includes the A-4 Skyhawk. so Im forced to get the diorama base online.