Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

nope and nope, got it the old fashioned way by placing an order on HLJ... but if there are any yamato people reading, I'd be happy to take photos of any production samples you'd like to send my way. :D

I hate you guys.. i was holding back on the VF22 due the fact when I saw the first one posted it looked like it had chipping everywhere...then again Eugimon and his omega pants pictures had to draw me in.. erggh.. must resist

Resistance is futile!

_DSC5733.jpg

I thought I'd try and get in before people started going John Woo with gunpods.

I can't remember whose sig that was. :lol:

Why did I have to lose my camera? :( I just finished some Master Grades, and my 1/48s are begging to show their awesome. (1/48 is twice as big as 1/100, you know ;))

Eugemon, nice pics. Can you take one in batroid mode with the air intakes open, alone, and one with yf-21 again with air intakes opened??? Thx

Thanks and sure. I'll post some up for you tomorrow when I have sun again.

edit: Actually I took one of the vf-22 with intakes open today

_DSC5700-1.jpg

Edited by eugimon

I like the YF-21 more too!!! But I can't wait for my VF-22 any longer :lol:

Max's VF-22 in light blue scheme will be THE AWESOME^_^

Let's pray the licensing gods allow the M&M 1/60 VF-22's!!!!

The black one is not from Macross Plus, it is supposedly from Macross7. Wait, did you really mean to ask the question or was it a joke?

Anyway, as many people said already, I'd like a m&m, actually I'd get the millia custom red VF-22, even though I think a lot of anime magic was put into the transformation and the toy has small feet and long torso in battroid (makes a beautiful fighter tho)

The black one is Gamlin's VF-22 from Macross Dynamite 7. He only ever used VF-17 variations in the show.

Uhhhh.... I think the Jetfire might be a 1/72 scale.

Honestly though... Wtf is all that crap on its belly? =/. Maybe I expect too much out of western transformables now.

Uhhhh.... I think the Jetfire might be a 1/72 scale.

Honestly though... Wtf is all that crap on its belly? =/. Maybe I expect too much out of western transformables now.

_DSC5775.jpg

It basically carries the "jet" on its back and lays down to "transform"

Ani-Bay magic anyone? I'm sure it'd be tough to fit a robot inside a slim SR-71... But honestly, I don't think Bay should have even tried. I guess he didn't care about how the toys would turn out =/.

Ani-Bay magic anyone? I'm sure it'd be tough to fit a robot inside a slim SR-71... But honestly, I don't think Bay should have even tried. I guess he didn't care about how the toys would turn out =/.

To be fair, Michael Bay has nothing to do with the design of the robots or the toys, he just came up with the idea for making one of the robots turn into an SR-71 and then let the designers and animators take it from there. The CGI design for the character does work as I have heard many accounts that they make sure every part goes somewhere (with a little bit of cheating probably) but that doesn't mean they can replicate the complex transformations of those screen characters into a toy that won't cost $300. Also with the market for Transformers they don't want to make $300 toys. Valkyries are so good because Yamato and the like know Macross fans will pay that much money to get that good of a toy. Transformers doesn't work like that though, it was never meant to.