Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

It's not much lighter, the way the light is hitting it makes it look more apparent than it actually is. The upper body and arms are molded in brown plastic and the legs are painted brown so depending on how the light hits it, it's either noticeable or barely noticeable.

Looks a bit light. I thought it was to be more chocolate like in color as in dark brown?

Pretty sure that's just the 1J body with 1A head (Kakizaki probably). The official CF-1A is indeed supposed to be a darker brown and doesn't come out till August

but I'm too lazy to cut the excess flashing and then seal the stickers...

:lol:

I'm just too lazy to seal mine. I actually rubbed off all the black from the 'm7' on the back and chest, looks better that way though. ^_^

you really should put the stickers on your destroids, they look so naked without them.

I think part of it is because the toy is too naked in bear plastic, every destroid should deserve some serious weathering effect on it, I didn't like mine as well when I first got them out of the box, too plain.

The Olive Drab version is a must have, now only Tomahawk is on sale, sooner or later Defender will be on sale.

_DSC5955.jpg

you know what would have been nice? If those red sensor bars on the top of the head were made of translucent red plastic and then there was a light pipe to the sensor eye so you could actually see that detail.

Edited by eugimon