Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

I wouldn't worry about it, at this point i'm not sure why these two threads are separate anyways.

I think the other thread is for pictures of valks, this thread is for the same 4-5 people to show off there photography skills.

I think the other thread is for pictures of valks, this thread is for the same 4-5 people to show off there photography skills.

Cool. Am I one of those people? If not, then I got some work to do. ^_^

Hell, i thought that's what the flexi-stand thread was for lol

No. That's for YOU.

no that's so you can show off your mad posing skills.

Too true. LOL. :lol:

hopefully the others will learn how to capture images properly :lol:

lol... speaking of which, you haven't posted pics in a while... get to snapping!

Or more photoshop.... whichever, I'm not picky.

lol... speaking of which, you haven't posted pics in a while... get to snapping!

Or more photoshop.... whichever, I'm not picky.

I recently rediscovered how much I love playing Call of Duty 4. ^_^

also I'm waiting on new Macross toys (megahouse Sheryl this month, VE-1 next month, M&M 1J's after that) and possibly a new macro lens around Christmas.

I recently rediscovered how much I love playing Call of Duty 4. ^_^

also I'm waiting on new Macross toys (megahouse Sheryl this month, VE-1 next month, M&M 1J's after that) and possibly a new macro lens around Christmas.

ooooh, which lens are you getting?

ooooh, which lens are you getting?

100mm f/2.8 macro

I would love the 180mm, but I don't really NEED that much working distance, and I like the extra stop faster aperture. Also it's less than half the price.

I still haven't decided for sure though, I might cave and buy the 70-200mm telephoto. instead. :D

WOW!!!

Great Job JCSaves! I especially love the second shot! Great poses and thanks for doing up my ridiculous request.

The side covers look great. (I got some in my VF-1D right now)

Also the black backdrop you are using is good. Your photographs are looking better. I need a new camera. Mine sucks. Did you do what Eugimon said about the white balance? Whatever you did, it is working.

Now I challenge you to do ReRun from whats happening. :lol:

WOW!!!

Great Job JCSaves! I especially love the second shot! Great poses and thanks for doing up my ridiculous request.

The side covers look great. (I got some in my VF-1D right now)

Also the black backdrop you are using is good. Your photographs are looking better. I need a new camera. Mine sucks. Did you do what Eugimon said about the white balance? Whatever you did, it is working.

Now I challenge you to do ReRun from whats happening. :lol:

Thanks! I love doing ridiculous poses. I am unsure of what you mean by the last challenge. I left my white balance on auto. But, with the lamp I'm using, it does not matter. I still need to get another lamp for better lighting.

good job! JCSaves is taking over this thread.....watch out :)

LOL :lol: Nahhh...just contributing my part.

I was going to put these 2 in the Flexi thread. But, I got 2 more I will put there instead.

Hikaru is coming for YOU

ComingForYou1.jpg

ComingForYou2.jpg

... I am unsure of what you mean by the last challenge...

The challenge is to do a pose that is of the character named "rerun" from the TV show called "Whats Happening". No biggie. It would probably require animation anyway.

The challenge is to do a pose that is of the character named "rerun" from the TV show called "Whats Happening". No biggie. It would probably require animation anyway.

Just Googled it. That is some funny stuff. I will have to learn how to do stop motion and then I will surely try that out. That big guy move! Old school locking and popping and all that.

great job everybody esp. jesus christ there taking over this thread! ;)

i'll join in on the fun with a couple quick non-paparazzi shots before i go (too lazy to set-up my ghetto studio a la Vegas)... pose just popped in my head - Roy goin' rambo-ape-sh!t w/ his strike cannon :)

gallery_8437_264_7135.jpg

gallery_8437_264_33167.jpg

here's one i also want to share w/c i took last week (thanks to mr. chogokin for letting me copy his pose B)))

3779875231_f45428ba34_o.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

great job everybody esp. jesus christ there taking over this thread! ;)

i'll join in on the fun with a couple quick non-paparazzi shots before i go (too lazy to set-up my ghetto studio a la Vegas)... pose just popped in my head - Roy goin' rambo-ape-sh!t w/ his strike cannon :)

3779875231_f45428ba34_o.jpg

:wub:

high res for wallpaper please?

lol Monster that is totally cool using the Strike Cannon like that!!! LOL WIN WIN WIN!

And awesome poses Eugimon mon' my collection is nekkid without the 11b.

Just so you know i have a folder for awesome photography only from the likes of you, vegas, monster etc etc.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

lol Monster that is totally cool using the Strike Cannon like that!!! LOL WIN WIN WIN!

And awesome poses Eugimon mon' my collection is nekkid without the 11b.

Just so you know i have a folder for awesome photography only from the likes of you, vegas, moster etc etc.

Thanks man! I always ask myself, WWRP (what would ruskiiVFaussie pose) before I take a picture! To be honest, I was getting bored with collecting these toys for a while... mostly cuz I had them in generic boring ass poses and then you opened my eyes to just how awesome they could be with some creativity.

I thank you, my wife... not so much. lol.