Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

Maybe I am just forgetting something, but I don't recall Hikaru ever using a CF-1J... unless it was in training or something, which was a sequence that lasted a few seconds in one episode.

Maybe I am just forgetting something, but I don't recall Hikaru ever using a CF-1J... unless it was in training or something, which was a sequence that lasted a few seconds in one episode.

yeah, he had it in the training episode.

great job everybody esp. jesus christ there taking over this thread! ;)

i'll join in on the fun with a couple quick non-paparazzi shots before i go (too lazy to set-up my ghetto studio a la Vegas)... pose just popped in my head - Roy goin' rambo-ape-sh!t w/ his strike cannon :)

gallery_8437_264_33167.jpg

Way too cool! Great idea!

my contribution for the night, some VF-11 and one shot that's inspired by today's trip to the circus... I'll let you guys guess which. :p

Homage to JCSaves Progression series

Thanks for the great 11B shots and for the Homage shot. Homages are always the shiz!

Got a nice new set coming up, will post later when i get time.

"The Last 1S Skull"

Crazzzzy sticker placement.

Does "The Last 1S Skull" = "The Last Mohican" ??? :huh:

great job everybody esp. jesus christ there taking over this thread! ;)

i'll join in on the fun with a couple quick non-paparazzi shots before i go (too lazy to set-up my ghetto studio a la Vegas)... pose just popped in my head - Roy goin' rambo-ape-sh!t w/ his strike cannon :)

gallery_8437_264_33167.jpg

lol, I wanna play too!

_DSC6789.jpg

:lol:

awesome pics everyone...

:wub:

high res for wallpaper please?

here's the original resized at 1600x1200. if you manage to clean it up and make it look better w/ PS, i wouldn't mind it if you'd throw it back my way... :) i could use a new wallpaper for my old laptop. :)

post-8437-1249267064_thumb.jpg

...we walk in the garden of your turbulence!

BTW, love the movie... you reminded me that i should watch it again sometime... A.T. is absolutely hilarious. :)

EDIT - add pic from flexy pose thread...

gallery_8437_264_44375.jpg

Edited by m0n5t3r

gallery_3118_46_5790.jpg

med_gallery_3118_46_61459.jpg

gallery_3118_46_76752.jpg

gallery_3118_46_89054.jpg

gallery_3118_46_60321.jpg

gallery_3118_46_104641.jpg

Commemorative Head Laser/Cannons, To Honour the Fallen and Distant Friends of the Skull.

Roy Focker

Max Jenius

Hayao Kakizaki

Millia Jenius

hey, they fit! sprucing up the 1S hikaru was ultra fun and neat.

I had thought of flipping them the other way around, but love the thought of Hikaru using all four cannons on an opponent and showing all members in spirit.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

lol sh^t stirrer :lol: i know i know. :p But this is my play copy, i'll be keeping another 1S Hikaru mint later on. ;)

The white jolly roger on the back of the head is awesome

Thanks man! Ohh i have got alot of great ideas, but i'm lazy to just use what i have available, plus i haven't tried any of the many 1/48 decals i have extra.

I'd love to get some made professionaly, like a big red skull splattered across the back/on top fuselage in fighter mode (chest in battroid).

But i'll probably just paint it on by myself in time for mac aus con 2010', i got alot of little surprises that i can't show yet, 50% done.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Thought I saw a red Indian Hikky with face marking :D

Wonder if you peel off the skull off the canopy later, will it damage the green coating surface?

Edited by Javabean

Ruskii, vous êtes l'incroyable l'un!

And that sums up my knowledge of French...

hahaha thanks mate!!!

As i said i used what i had already available, Yamato includes a number of other decals for owners to pretty up their valks with,

i think i used everything logically so far. :p Ohh how i wish i was a talented painter!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

nice. very impressive. I love the reflection you're getting off the table

BTW. can you give me a clean shot of the table and background from the gurren lagann pic you posted? I'll crop out the kids and replace it on the clean background minus stand.

Edited by eugimon

...taking another stab at taking low light pics w/ my brand-spankin' new 30¢ black background :lol:

(i know... table top is dirty... :p)

...i think i'll stick w/ natural light. :mellow:

nice pre.

thanks guys... but both you guys definitely take better pics... :)

BTW. can you give me a clean shot of the table and background from the gurren lagann pic you posted? I'll crop out the kids and replace it on the clean background minus stand.

i posted a 1600x1200 copy of the orig already here for you - http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=776857

...tell me if you need an even bigger copy... :)

Edited by m0n5t3r

I figured I would try my hand at some outside pics. I guess I would have to say "meh...". I'm going to have to work at that a bit.

Hikaru and Minmei out for a leisurely flight. Low flying even.

LeisurelyFlight4.jpg

LeisurelyFlight1.jpg

LeisurelyFlight2.jpg

Edited by JCSaves