Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

I've always preferred "Limit Break Mode" myself. ;)

An all-out, desperation attack, usually performed when you're near death or badly damaged - I think it works. :D

Nice work, Ignacio Ocamica. We just need a "taken from the front, slightly above the plane" shot.

I've always preferred "Limit Break Mode" myself. ;)

An all-out, desperation attack, usually performed when you're near death or badly damaged - I think it works. :D

Nice work, Ignacio Ocamica. We just need a "taken from the front, slightly above the plane" shot.

Glad you like it ^_^

Will take the requested pic when I get home!!

Now I need to get working on my valks to emulate ruskii's posing :lol:

Basically, I was saying "Now do it again, but smaller and on the pilot figure's helmet." <_<

I was just watching DYRL when I remembered this post, the display is projected on the canopy and isn't an HMD afterall.

well, I was just trying to share my nerdy revelation... not be an ass about it.

LOL. Sorry. I really do know you where not trying to be an ass. I am sorry if what I said put it out that way. Us nerds gotta stick together. We're all we have. Well, we have our Macross as well.

LOL. Sorry. I really do know you where not trying to be an ass. I am sorry if what I said put it out that way. Us nerds gotta stick together. We're all we have. Well, we have our Macross as well.

so true, so true, group hug!

:lol:

Lookin good mate!!! People say the shuttle mode is bland and battroid meh, they are crazy cats, Variable Koenig ins in all 3 modes!!!

Thanks, I like the design of the Konig well enough... it's just the bland, floppy, ill fitting yamato i don't care for.

Bring on the Bandai version! It's looking good so far.

love those pics monster! awesome background blur. nice compositions on that konig eugimon!

i was testing my remote flash triggers and receivers and test driving how lightroom 2 works. i wanted to post this yesterday but MW was down? im glad its up now. so anyway here are some that came out.

3768747546_8e202aeb65.jpg3768744868_7752a2394d.jpg

3767944343_8617cc497b.jpg3767947387_1235f0a373.jpg

Edited by Vegas

love those pics monster! awesome background blur. nice compositions on that konig eugimon!

i was testing my remote flash triggers and receivers and test driving how lightroom 2 works. i wanted to post this yesterday but MW was down? im glad its up now. so anyway here are some that came out.

good to see you back in form!

After taking another look, this pic is not nearly as good as your guys'. I need a different backdrop. I need a photo studio!

VF-1D.jpg

I don't know that any of us (except for Jenius and Drifand) shoot with a photo studio... lol.