Ride Armors, Legioss and Treads! Oh my!

EXO

Question: BBTS shows a pre-order for Cyclone Volume 2 as being Lancer (Yellow Belmont) and then Rand (R/Ley) as Volume 3. Yet, we've only seen prototypes for Ray/Ley's (Rand) VR-052T MOSPEADA. If Lancer's is supposed to be next, isn't he supposed to have a VR-041H Blowsperior? Shouldn't we have seen prototypes already?

I want a Blowsperior badly.

Vostok 7

Word from people in contact with Beagle and selling the Beagle is that it's definitely Ray, Houquet, and Yellow LAST. I believe BBTS is going off Toynami's release schedule when Toynami was planning on making their own product.

Question: BBTS shows a pre-order for Cyclone Volume 2 as being Lancer (Yellow Belmont) and then Rand (R/Ley) as Volume 3. Yet, we've only seen prototypes for Ray/Ley's (Rand) VR-052T MOSPEADA. If Lancer's is supposed to be next, isn't he supposed to have a VR-041H Blowsperior? Shouldn't we have seen prototypes already?

I want a Blowsperior badly.

Vostok 7

I hear ya with the Blowsperior!!!

I haven,t seen BBTS,s cyclone pre-order for awhile(and I could be wrong)..but isn,t it an old pre-order from the days when toynami was going ahead with their own cyclone-before they they teamed up with Beagle?.I think Ley/Rand is next...you,re right we should have seen proto pics of the Blowsperior by now if it was next in line..I actually liked the look of the Toynami cyclone-nice and chunky.

I hear ya with the Blowsperior!!!

I haven,t seen BBTS,s cyclone pre-order for awhile(and I could be wrong)..but isn,t it an old pre-order from the days when toynami was going ahead with their own cyclone-before they they teamed up with Beagle?.I think Ley/Rand is next...you,re right we should have seen proto pics of the Blowsperior by now if it was next in line..I actually liked the look of the Toynami cyclone-nice and chunky.

beat me to it!! :lol:

Man, of course the Blowsperior would be last since it's probably one of the most wanted ^_^

I've already got the Stick on order, and the Blowsperior is about the only one I REALLY want unless Beagle/Toynami does a killer job on the Bartley. Probably won't get a Ray/Rand since not a fan of getting two of the same thing just for a different gun and a different head, especially at these prices.

Vostok 7

Guys look at this mod from toysdaily..

i think i like this mod..

DSC03173.jpg

DSC03157.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

P1020385.jpg

P1020388.jpg

DSC03105.jpg

DSC03110.jpg

i think if the beagle had done it like this, it will be a even bigger sellout!!

hahah but i hope beagle don't come out with this special scheme like yamato...

* finding back jaws.... jaws.... jaws.... where are my jaws that dropped?*

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by eyesonme78

Guys look at this mod from toysdaily..

i think i like this mod..

DSC03105.jpg

i think if the beagle had done it like this, it will be a even bigger sellout!!

hahah but i hope beagle don't come out with this special scheme like yamato...

* finding back jaws.... jaws.... jaws.... where are my jaws that dropped?*

:lol::lol::lol:

this is definitely not the Beagle version.. is it Toynami's head sculpt? i somewhat prefer Beagle's innocent Scott (or Stick) look, haha :lol:

this is definitely not the Beagle version.. is it Toynami's head sculpt? i somewhat prefer Beagle's innocent Scott (or Stick) look, haha :lol:

That is the beagle version, but the modeller modded the head sculpt and repainted the entire scalpt with reference to the animation looks.

U can find it in toysdaily forums, but it's all in chinese ( cantonese) thus i cannot just cut and paste the wordings here.

He is one gd modeller with money to spare... hahahah i would dare dream of modding it to this extend.

:lol::lol:

That is the beagle version, but the modeller modded the head sculpt and repainted the entire scalpt with reference to the animation looks.

U can find it in toysdaily forums, but it's all in chinese ( cantonese) thus i cannot just cut and paste the wordings here.

He is one gd modeller with money to spare... hahahah i would dare dream of modding it to this extend.

:lol::lol:

you said it bro! that guy's really skillful (and rich to boot) :lol:

That looks just like the Toynami sculpt... seems like a lot of work for that. They did get the helmet free though and that's cool. The bike looks fantastic though... brave modders with lots of money out there. It seems to me will be seeing an appendix or extras set sold separately some day. There ought to be a headless helmet in the extras set.

Edited by jenius

Yeah, it looks exactly like the Toynami sculpt, with the curl on the forehead facing the other side, bigger ears...

The only difference is the flat finish which makes it look less cartooney than the pictures we've seen from Toynamis version.

I'm very pleased with Beagle ver. I also paid U$S199 plus shipping when I preordered so no Toynami version for me ^_^

Yeah, it looks exactly like the Toynami sculpt, with the curl on the forehead facing the other side, bigger ears...

I notice Toynami's "Scott" has a much more pronounced frown on his face. That seems in keeping with Robotech's adaptation of Stig. I think he came across as a much more unfriendly, negative person in Harmony Gold's adaptation than he seemed in the subbed version I eventually saw courtesy of ADV. Beagle's sculpt has the typical soldierly stiff upper lip. Toynami's has more of a pi55ed-off frown.

"My name is Scott Bernard. You killed my fiancee. Prepare to die."

Edited by AcroRay

I notice Toynami's "Scott" has a much more pronounced frown on his face. That seems in keeping with Robotech's adaptation of Stig. I think he came across as a much more unfriendly, negative person in Harmony Gold's adaptation than he seemed in the subbed version I eventually saw courtesy of ADV. Beagle's sculpt has the typical soldierly stiff upper lip. Toynami's has more of a pi55ed-off frown.

"My name is Scott Bernard. You killed my fiancee. Prepare to die."

LOL :lol:

For those waiting on CollectionDX's vid review of the Mospeada just want to let you know it will be a fore more days. It's a my first time using the HD camera so it's got a bit of a learning curve. I promise it will be worth the wait.

is that a day away, or a few more days :p actually, i cant wait for the vid review :lol: bring it on bro!

For those waiting on CollectionDX's vid review of the Mospeada just want to let you know it will be a fore more days. It's a my first time using the HD camera so it's got a bit of a learning curve. I promise it will be worth the wait.

Very much looking forward to seeing this review.

Wow, has this thread grown!!

Good to read the Toynami Beta doesn't explode. CM's robot mode beats it hands down in my book but the link up mode belongs to the Toynami.

Jenius, or anybody else,: how does the CM Alpha look attached to the Toynami Beta? Can it be done?

Now for the other part of this thread: That Beagle looks AWESOME!

The only thing that makes it loose points for me are the tiny shoes and the head sculpts (both Toynami and Beagle). The Megahouse did a better job on capturing Stick and Rey/Ley. Just an excuse to hold off getting one... for now.

Any news of Beagle/Toynami committing to produce Lancer and Rook? The idea of the full cast could push my wallet over the edge right now :ph34r:

Wow, has this thread grown!!

Good to read the Toynami Beta doesn't explode. CM's robot mode beats it hands down in my book but the link up mode belongs to the Toynami.

Jenius, or anybody else,: how does the CM Alpha look attached to the Toynami Beta? Can it be done?

Now for the other part of this thread: That Beagle looks AWESOME!

The only thing that makes it loose points for me are the tiny shoes and the head sculpts (both Toynami and Beagle). The Megahouse did a better job on capturing Stick and Rey/Ley. Just an excuse to hold off getting one... for now.

Any news of Beagle/Toynami committing to produce Lancer and Rook? The idea of the full cast could push my wallet over the edge right now :ph34r:

Supposedly they're committed to make Rand/Ray, then Rook/Houquet and then Lancer/Yellow. We've only seen prototypes of the Rand/Ray-type MOSPEADA so far, so hopefully in some of the upcoming toy shows we'll start seeing the Bartley, depending on how quick Toynami wants them released I guess! Fortunately, the transformation should be the same, it's just redesigning the exterior basically. And the Bartley and Blowsperior in some ways are simpler than the MOSPEADA since they're "older" designs.

Vostok 7

You all should have bought it days ago.... Seriously delivers in every way. Run, don't walk and get one now!

Wow, if that's not a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is! :D :D

Good news: Mine should ship soon!!!

Vostok 7

Uh... shouldn't the CMs and MH scales be reversed?

haha... I don't think Jenius knows what scale is... he marks the Gakken as 1/8 and the Beagle 1/10 even though the only size difference is the boots.