Ride Armors, Legioss and Treads! Oh my!

EXO

Uh... shouldn't the CMs and MH scales be reversed?

Ah yes, yes it should. I'll fix that later tonight.

haha... I don't think Jenius knows what scale is... he marks the Gakken as 1/8 and the Beagle 1/10 even though the only size difference is the boots.

Don't blame me, blame Gakken and/or Beagle as they're the ones who make the claims, I just report them.

Edited by jenius

Ah yes, yes it should. I'll fix that later tonight.

Don't blame me, blame Gakken and/or Beagle as they're the ones who make the claims, I just report them.

BTW, while we're on the subject of fixing things ^_^ The title of the review for the Beagle says it's a "VR-21", unless you know something I don't know, it should be VR-052, or VR-052F if you are really picky (since Ray/Ley/Rand's will be different).

Vostok 7

BTW, while we're on the subject of fixing things ^_^ The title of the review for the Beagle says it's a "VR-21", unless you know something I don't know, it should be VR-052, or VR-052F if you are really picky (since Ray/Ley/Rand's will be different).

Vostok 7

Yep, I'll bet I screwed that up too. I was probably editing a pic and looking at the big 21 on Stick's helmet while I was writing the review. Two corrections to make tonight. Thanks guys, let me know if anything else pops up.

Ha, I showed my girlfriend this toy and told her how expensive it was and she said, "Your hobby is so cute. Can we go to Comicon! I wanna cosplay as Sheryl... is that her name?"

I am a lucky man.

Your truly are a lucky man jenius!!!!!! B))

Ha, I showed my girlfriend this toy and told her how expensive it was and she said, "Your hobby is so cute. Can we go to Comicon! I wanna cosplay as Sheryl... is that her name?"

I am a lucky man.

You the MAN!!!!

My gf saw my blue Alpha arrive from my eBay purchase, then sit there on the dining room table next to my Shadow Alpha and linked up to my blue Beta, and said that I should collect all the colors...

... and I had just decided to only collect blue and Shadow mecha...

My wife just laughs and shakes her head that a 35 year old would go gaga over toys. What can I say, I've been hooked since I was 11. So I have been indoctrinating my 8 year old and 6 year old sons so they have a quicker start than I had! Gotta teach them while their young.

Hmmm. I actually quite like these book-style boxes for the Cyclone.

BTW, the crotch on my Beagle is starting to tear a little. More accurately, the red is peeling of the white cloth underneath. I think I went a little too far with the hip articulation. Somehting to be careful.

Hmmm. I actually quite like these book-style boxes for the Cyclone.

BTW, the crotch on my Beagle is starting to tear a little. More accurately, the red is peeling of the white cloth underneath. I think I went a little too far with the hip articulation. Somehting to be careful.

Yes I noticed the same around the green shoulder armor on the figure

Well that does it. Im canceling my order with over drive for the beagle version and going with the toynami. Love the presentation.

Do Overdrive let you cancel? I thought once you paid you were basically committed... :unsure:

So Toynami's own manual will show photos with the Beagle head?

Not sure I like the Scott illustration on the outside - looks a little 'rabbity'.

The changes I hoped for are not there of course, like the darker red, better cloth and less bright white plastics.

Oh well - pumped to get this thing - hope it ships soon.

So Toynami's own manual will show photos with the Beagle head?

Not sure I like the Scott illustration on the outside - looks a little 'rabbity'.

The changes I hoped for are not there of course, like the darker red, better cloth and less bright white plastics.

Oh well - pumped to get this thing - hope it ships soon.

Don't really see the 'rabbity' thing you mention. I actually like the outside illustration quite a lot... much more than I like the final Toynami head sculpt.

Don't really see the 'rabbity' thing you mention. I actually like the outside illustration quite a lot... much more than I like the final Toynami head sculpt.

I have to say i am quite fond of the Early toynami head sculpt. I still think it's a shame this version was never released (or maybe not considering their QC)

It would be a great alternative for the Gakken version and more choice out there.

017.jpg

388878625_b94eda45e7_o.jpg

I have to say i am quite fond of the Early toynami head sculpt. I still think it's a shame this version was never released (or maybe not considering their QC)

It would be a great alternative for the Gakken version and more choice out there.

017.jpg

388878625_b94eda45e7_o.jpg

This was the early Toynami version, which was cancelled and replaced by the Beagle?

Does it differ from the Gakken in any way other than the head sculpt?

This was the early Toynami version, which was cancelled and replaced by the Beagle?

Does it differ from the Gakken in any way other than the head sculpt?

It has more detail, rubber tiers, Better hands etc.. I would choose this one over the Gakken version were it not for the QC.

I wonder who the lucky devil is who gets one of these proto-types to display in their personal collection.

The Toynami Cyclone that never was. eBay in 10 years; $5,000

I would like to be thay lucky basterd :rolleyes: It will probably cost an arm and a legg right now on ebay.

wow no one posted these yet? it was already on the 2nd page of toys daily

post-515-1233118713_thumb.jpgpost-515-1233118718_thumb.jpg

post-515-1233118725_thumb.jpgpost-515-1233118729_thumb.jpg

post-515-1233118734_thumb.jpg

Did anyone notice that the box seems to be the same size as the Alpha boxes? I remember Toynami saying that they were going with the Beta box size for this. Not that I am complaining that it is smaller. I have limited room for these considering all of the other Robotech/Mospeada stuff I have.