VF-0S "Sundowners"

Wicked Ace

It must the season for 1/60 scale customs. :) Here's my contribution. For those that haven't visited, I posted some build-up pics in this thread:

Hey! What are you working on?

pb140003dh1.jpg

Good gawd damn! That's just wickedly sick man! Any chance of commissioning any of you guys to do custom work? Very interested. Once again, you've shown your wicked side Ace. Sweet man, sweet!

Wow! That looks absolutely stunning. The Sundowner's scheme on the VF-0 is match made in heaven. However, I do have one nitpick: The heat shield's spherical surface that becomes patially exposed in Battroid mode looks very plain when contrasted to the red and white liveried shell; maybe carrying the flag over that surface (see attached -- my apologies for the aweful MS-Paint edit job) or just a darker grey like the chest stripe.

post-664-1203089982_thumb.jpg

Edited by mechaninac

They are the flexidisplay stands and you can get them at Lost and Found Toys.

Thanks alot... appreciate it! i'LL order one soon... Question though, does it come with different sizes of tubes or just one size? Because I saw on some post they have different sizes... thanks alot

Thanks alot... appreciate it! i'LL order one soon... Question though, does it come with different sizes of tubes or just one size? Because I saw on some post they have different sizes... thanks alot

They have a 6", a 4" and a 2.5" and some people like to combine them to make for insane posing possibilities. I have two of the 6" ones and love them.

Just be careful not to over tighten the screws or you'll strip the threads in the base. Trust me on this. [/Off Topic]

On Topic : I agree, Yamato should make this as a repaint, I'd buy it in a New York second.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron