What order of Valkyries do we want to be released in

ruskiiVFaussie

Ok, i'll try and make a decent enough poll..  

76 members have voted

1. 1. please select one, and hopefully we can guage an accurate level of interest which one's we want to be released [b]1st[/b].

• All of the 'Hero' class first (Roy's 1S, Hik's 1S, 1J's + 1A's) then the others (all the TV 1J's and CF + Abird) and after them the 2 seaters... >.>
    • All of the one's they didn't include in the 1/48 line first!!! (Max 1S! misc tv schemes, all of the 2 seaters! Then they can release the 1S Hik and TV line of variants)
    • All of the 2 seaters first, screw the 1 seaters. (VT-1, VE-1, VF-1D) and the colour variants would obvioulsy follow (non-canon and canon)
    • Let's not worry about canon scheme's, how about they bring out some cool non-canon scheme's to start the line off!
    • What? huh? Where am i? ..... who am i ?_?

I'd love to see the Vermillion team in the first few releases. It consists of Hikaru's first valkyrie(well first one officially issued to him), and the valkyrie Max used in his most memorable battles.

Also I think it would be great if Hikaru's 1J and Focker's 1S come in the grey that the original DYRL Max type VF-1A had, instead of white.

well, the normal order after Roy would most likey be:

Relase group 1

Hikaru vf-1a

Max vf-1a

Release group 2

Hikaru vf-1s with strike/fast pack

Max vf-1s with Strike/fast pack

Roy vf-1s with strike/ fast pack

Strike/fast pack

Release group 3

Hikaru vf-1j with GBP armor

Millia VF-1j with fastpack

Max VF-1j with fastpack

Hikaru vf-1j

GBP armor

Kazi VF-1a

Release group 4

VF-1D "trainner"

VE-1 'Elint Seeker'

VT-1 'Super Ostrich'

A good first lineup, and accurate to series beginning would be Hikaru's VF-1J, VF-1D, and cannon fodder VF-1A. Next could be Focker VF-1S, Max type VF-1A TV, and low vis VF-1D. Then Max/Milia VF-1J, with Kakizaki VF-1A rounding that wave out. With that we have 3 waves with every valkyrie pilot main character accounted for.

I would like to see these release in this order

A. VF-1S Roy...This would be the first version to check for problems. Then on to the second versions with all the corrections made:

(DYRL)

1. Hikaru VF-1A Super Armour

2. Max VF-1A Super Armour

3. Kakizaki VF-1A Super Armour

4. CF VF-1A Super Armour

(DYRL)

5. Hikaru VF-1S w/ Super/Strike Armour

6. Max VF-1S w/ Super/Strike Armour

7. Roy VF-1S w/ Super/Strike Armour

(TV)

8. Max VF-1A (with TV Type Head Sculpt)

9. Kakyzaki VF-1A (with TV Type Head Sculpt)

10 Alaska Base VF-1A (with TV Type Head Sculpt)

11. CF VF-1A (with TV Type Head Sculpt)

12. GBP-1S Armour

(TV)

13. Milia VF-1J w/ Super Armour

14. Max VF-1J w/ Super Armour

15. Hikaru VF-1J w/ Super Armour

16. Roy VF-1S w/ Super Armour

17. Super Armour

(DYRL)

18. VF-1D Trainner (with Hikaru and Minmei figures)

19. VE-1 Elint Seeker

20. VT-1 Ostrich (with Hikaru and Misa figures)

(TV)

21. Hikaru VF-1S Super Valkyrie

22. VF-1D Virgin Road Marriage Valkyrie (with New Sculpt Max and Miria figures)

23. VT-1 Super Ostrich (with Hikaru and Minmei figures)

24. Any re-paint or re-issue.

As long as I get my DYRL Hikaru VF-1S Strike and SDF Hikaru VF-1S Super I'm a happy camper

(preferably not as a first release).

And if they're going to make non-canon schemes, then I hope they make use of the S-type head more often.

Looking back at the 1/48 line I find it disappointing that we've had to this day only three valks with them and

one of them is only limited.

Screw the one-seaters and give us the two-seaters first though that will never happen..... :lol:

I would like to see stuff that didn't make it into 1/48 though. Max 1S, TV Max 1A, TV Kakizaki 1A, VF-1D, VT-1, VE-1, Virgin Road VF-1D

I am thinking along the same lines with some differences.

First of all I think that it would be stupid to release all the same variants they did previously, first before doing some of the ones that we do not have. I am assuming that most of the collectors have been collectors for a while, most of us on MW forums, and already have most of the canon stuff that we want except for the variants they never released. That said I will contradict myslef a little bit with my own personal wishlist (yes, I had to throw in the VF-4 because it was already mentioned in this thread).

My list of what I would want to buy the most personally:

1. VF-4 (I know for sure that they would not release this first - probably last)

2. VF-1D

3. Minmei Guard Paris

4. Minmei Guard Moon

5. TV Max 1-A

6. VE-1

7. VT-1

8. Virgin Road

9. VF-1A UN Headquarters Guard theme

10. VF-Orguss Valkyrie

I know that there is no chance in hell frozen over that they would release this way but I like to dream. To increase the chances they could but out the standard versions as releases in between these. I would be blown away if they even release any of these other than the two seaters which seem to be inevitable.

Out of the ones that I left out of the list that they will most likely do I look forward to Hikaru, Max and Milia VF-1J Supers.

I just hope that they release the VF-1D first or at least in the first batch because that is the one that I am really longing for (aside from the VF-4 of course).

Lets have something different from all the other VF-1 designs. Come on Yamato how about designing a beautiful VF-4 for us? By today's standards of toy making the VF-4 should not be impossible and I think a lot of the fandom would love to see this thing in toy form instead of the few model and resin kits out there.

VF-4= LOVE :)

Strike Valks first. preferrably, Roy's first, then Hikaru, and then the Max. then they could bury us in the 2-seaters right away :lol:

i'm thinking they could dish out all the missing ones from the previous 1/60's

so we can roughly have all the variants. not the same class, but you'd have all of the VF-1's ever animated ^_^

I'm all for the two seaters comming first, I'd be happy with the VT-1, VE-1 then the VF-1D. I'll get an other Roy Skull 001 so I hope this will also be in the first line up, I'm sure it will be since we've seen pic's of it but the two seaters are the selling point of these babies for me. :)

I would like the ones I want to buy to be released at infrequent, yet regular schedules, allowing me to buy them at a leisurely pace as I have the money, and not be forced to pass them over and then come back to them later paying twice as much.