1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Need more pictures and info!!!!!!! I'm not going to go nuts with these but I'll need at least one of each variant....ok so I guess I am going to go nuts. :p I'd really like to know the release order for these though. Also, will the Super/Strike parts be sold seperately?

Chris

Now I wonder what is in the foreground of that pic? Looks kinda like a 1D kit, nah it couldn't be the infamous almost finished 1/48 1D kit with opening canopy could it?

Dizammmm... so how much are the kits gonna cost( I think I want like 2, or maybe 10)? Do we have to wait til then to find out? Also have the dates been finalized yet? Will most likely be there but can't say for sure til I find out the actual dates. Also will it come with all parts or just be an add on to the cap kit?

Almost finished, nah, just strike the almost. :ph34r:

Come to the Con and find out for yourself. :rolleyes:

Yamato has a new page up with Wonderfest info and a 2008 Release schedule

I ran it through babelfish and came up with this:

Super spatial-temporal fortress マクロス - love you have remembered or, - 1/60 complete deformation edition VF-1S ロイ ・ Fokker machines 2008 September

Super spatial-temporal fortress マクロス - love you have remembered or, - 1/60 complete deformation edition VF-1S strike Valkyries 2008 August

Super spatial-temporal fortress マクロス - love you have remembered or, - 1/60VF-1 corresponding strike & super part equipment 2008 September

1/200 Variable Fighters Collection 1/200 variable Fighters collection series 1 2008 April

what was really interesting though was at the bottom of the list:

Super spatial-temporal fortress マクロス - love you have remembered or, - 50cm phosphorus ミンメイ

50cm is about 19 inches. Is that a Minmay Figure? Maybe the SDF-1?

can someone please translate with a more accurate translation?

Edited by chowyunskinny

can someone please translate with a more accurate translation?

I'm only translating the Macross products only on that page, but here it is.

• Macross Plus 1/60 Perfect Transformation YF-23 April 2008
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-1S Roy Fokker [sept/2008]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-1S Strike Valkyrie [Aug/2008]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 1/60 corresponding Strike and Super Parts Equipment [sept/2008]
  • 1/200 Variable Fighters Collection Series 1 [April/2008]
  • Macross Plus YF-19 Battloid [May/2008]
  • Macross Plus YF-21 Battloid [May/2008]
  • Macross Plus VF-11B Battloid [May/2008]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 50cm Lynn Minmay [Order Request Limited Production]
Edited by Vifam7

What's really caught my eyes is the 1/200 scale Variable fighters collection. Dreaming...VF-1, YF-19, VF-11... in 1/200 scale!? Obviously they won't be transformable, but holy smokes they'd go so well with the HCM-Pro Gundams and 1/200 scale diecast planes from Herpa! If this is not some kind of vaporware, I am absolutely excited!

Edited by Vifam7

• Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-1S Roy Fokker [sept/2008]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-1S Strike Valkyrie [Aug/2008]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 1/60 corresponding Strike and Super Parts Equipment [sept/2008]
  • Super Dimension Fortress Macross -Do You Remember Love- 50cm Lynn Minmay [Order Request Limited Production]

thanks Vifam

kinda thought it was Minmay, but was holding on to hopes of an SDF-1...damn, someday maybe

1/200 scale? That's like Micro Machines, Star Wars Titanium sized right?

Edited by chowyunskinny

THANKS to you and chowyunskinny for that!!! :ph34r:

thanks Vifam

kinda thought it was Minmay, but was holding on to hopes of an SDF-1...damn, someday maybe

1/200 scale? That's like Micro Machines, Star Wars Titanium sized right?

Nahhh.....1/200 is a little larger than a micro machine. I would say 2 times that size at least.

:ph34r:

no worries ^_^

Nahhh.....1/200 is a little larger than a micro machine. I would say 2 times that size at least.

yeah, your right. When I was a kid I had a 1/200 scale Armored Valk model by Nichimo, and IIRC, yeah it was bigger than a micro machine

hey Vifam, care to translate the VF-1S pic?

post-515-1203609902_thumb.gif

Edited by chowyunskinny

machine

hey Vifam, care to translate the VF-1S pic?

post-515-1203609902_thumb.gif

Here you go.

On the top: Oh? It looks like there's going to be some interesting things there.

Oh yes, I'm definitely checking them out. Might be in the afternoon though. (39 year old office worker)

On the right side: BRILLIANT

Edited by Vifam7

Here you go.

On the top: Oh? It looks like there's going to be some interesting things there.

Oh yes, I'm definitely checking them out. Might be in the afternoon though. (39 year old office worker)

On the right side: BRILLIANT

Can't wait to hear this info.....THANKS!!!

OK, so it's like I thought, they are going to be offering the Roy 1S w/Super and Strike parts first then both separately. I'll be getting them all at once anyway, so I'm glad this is coming out first.

And Yamato is coming out with their own small scale Variable Fighters collection?!? :o Damn, I guess I'll have to hold off on getting anymore Chara-Works 1/144's because I'm sure Yamato's 1/200 scale series are going to blow those 1/144's out of the water.

And they're coming in April too, so we should be seeing some pics real soon.

-Kyp

Dizammmm... so how much are the kits gonna cost( I think I want like 2, or maybe 10)? Do we have to wait til then to find out? Also have the dates been finalized yet? Will most likely be there but can't say for sure til I find out the actual dates. Also will it come with all parts or just be an add on to the cap kit?

This will exist completely seperate from Cap'n's Conv Kit. The dimensions of this version are unique to this kit.

You'll see it in due time. :ph34r:

I think you will like the 1/200 Macross VF collection figures. I've seen and handled line 1 and they are pretty nice. They come in 3 modes, with nice display bases and are painted. The line is going to include lots of rare VFs that have never been made as toys before. Very nice accurate sculpts as well.

Graham

I think you will like the 1/200 Macross VF collection figures. I've seen and handled line 1 and they are pretty nice. They come in 3 modes, with nice display bases and are painted. The line is going to include lots of rare VFs that have never been made as toys before. Very nice accurate sculpts as well.

Graham

GREAT!!! Thanks for the info Graham.....I am looking forward to the M&M's in all modes and of course the Strike Hikky.....who knows.....if they come out with some "rare" ones I might get a few of those too.

Graham

I smell a VF-4!!!!!!!!!!!

Graham

that would mean they would have to have the licenses to create said rare valks, correct?

that would mean they would have to have the licenses to create said rare valks, correct?

In that scale.

They come in 3 modes, with nice display bases and are painted.

Do they come in a set, or do you have to buy them seperately? Are they blindboxed?

I am hoping the Hikaru VF-1J comes out for Xmas! That would make an awesome xmas gift.