1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

In case you haven't found out already, it's the latest (May) issue of Dengeki Hobby. A nice set of photos on the YF-21, but not much else that's Macross related.

I'm a bit surprised we haven't seen these images in the 21 thread yet.

I'm way too torn on this thing. Obviously it's beautiful in fighter mode. I've never liked the battroid mode for the 21 very much, but the more I see pics of the toy the more I'm starting to appreciate it. For some reason the dainty feet have always turned me off, but I could remedy that by not extending them....GAH! Someone quick give me more reasons why I shouldn't like this thing! :p

:edit:

Grr....wrong thread. I blame >EXO<

Edited by eriku

I'm way too torn on this thing. Obviously it's beautiful in fighter mode. I've never liked the battroid mode for the 21 very much, but the more I see pics of the toy the more I'm starting to appreciate it. For some reason the dainty feet have always turned me off, but I could remedy that by not extending them....GAH! Someone quick give me more reasons why I shouldn't like this thing! :p

:edit:

Grr....wrong thread. I blame >EXO<

It costs over $200, the possibility of delimiter mode, and the possibility of horrendous qc errors are the only ones I can come up with atm. Oh and how about that there 1/60 VF-1S, lookin good *wink wink* .

Edited by dizman

I can almost hear Graham's head hitting his keyboard while reading this. :lol:

I said that in reference to the paranoid fans that populate Yamatoworld. You KNOW as much as people bitch about the delimiter mode, they will still buy the 21. If Yamato didn't do it, there would be demands that they should have, especially if some fragile resin scratchbuild makes it into a magazine spread. ^_^

Its one of the best looking 1/60 toys out there. Lets hope it is solid as a rock.

I want more spreads on the 1/60 VF-1 though.

I said that in reference to the paranoid fans that populate Yamatoworld. You KNOW as much as people bitch about the delimiter mode, they will still buy the 21. If Yamato didn't do it, there would be demands that they should have, especially if some fragile resin scratchbuild makes it into a magazine spread. ^_^

Its one of the best looking 1/60 toys out there. Lets hope it is solid as a rock.

I want more spreads on the 1/60 VF-1 though.

It is impossible to please everyone. I want to see more of the 1/60 scale VF-1 stuff, too.

I'm confused, is this the YF-21 thread or the 1/60 VF-1 thread? :wacko:

Well if some tools weren't so hellbent on revenge, this would still be a nice virgin 1/60 VF-1 thread.

Way to jump the gun there gingaio. Don't be so trigger happy next time.

Well if some tools weren't so hellbent on revenge, this would still be a nice virgin 1/60 VF-1 thread.

Way to jump the gun there gingaio. Don't be so trigger happy next time.

Huh? I think you've got me confused with the other gingaio.

Edited by gingaio

Or are you talking to me?

Yeah, he's talking to you, dork. Way to get Mr. Fatalist all riled up by turning this nice virgin toy thread into a trampy one. You obviously have no idea how such toy board violations can potentially damage the space-time continuum and cause the Macross cannons to overload, thus ending life as we know it...even if such violations were intentional, a joke, or whatnot. Nice job, man. I can see you obviously can't tell your VF-1 from your YF-21. Ha ha! Hoser.

Sincerely,

Existentialist (not to be confused with the dork gingaio)

Edited by gingaio

Yeah, he's talking to you, dork. Way to get Mr. Fatalist all riled up by turning this nice virgin toy thread into a trampy one. You obviously have no idea how such toy board violations can potentially damage the space-time continuum and cause the Macross cannons to overload, thus ending life as we know it...even if such violations were intentional, a joke, or whatnot. Nice job, man. I can see you obviously can't tell your VF-1 from your YF-21. Ha ha! Hoser.

Sincerely,

Existentialist (not to be confused with the dork gingaio)

Seriously, get a life. It wasnt funny the first time. Still isnt funny now.

You got PWNED, gingaio!

BTW, Fatalist, your contributions to this thread have been really insightful and useful...NOT!

Peace!

Edited by gingaio

QUOTE (Fatalist @ Apr 5 2008, 06:19 PM)

You got PWNED, gingaio!

He's talking to you, jackass. Mr. Fatalist and I are in complete agreement as to the utter seriousness of preserving VF-1 thread virginity (and keeping the space-time continuum in check), even if we aren't in complete agreement as to the usage of apostrophes.

Sincerely,

Existentialist gingaio

Edited by gingaio