1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

:ph34r: 1/48 anyone? :ph34r:

Yeah we are waiting. :p I'm deciding wether to use my 1/48 Roy 1S as a body for your VF-1D kit, and buying up the weathered Yamato 1S to replace it, but i still have the spare Vf-1S Hikky to do up my own custom two seater though... (Caps or yours)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

(Crosses fingers and eyes shut firmly concentrating -_- ) Max and Milia with fast packs...max and milia 1/60 with fast packs...Max and Milia with fast packs please!

I'm glad i didn't buy those high priced Max and Milia 1/60's being sold nowadays LOL! :lol:

If all goes well, you might not have to customize anything. The VF-1D could come from Yamato via my kit.

Woah. there fella... WTF? did i read that right? Have i missed something? why isn't anyone going a little nuts at this idea?

You sound like you know that there is something in the works right now.... tell me more...

*mr burns voice* "excellent...... excellent.!"

Woah. there fella... WTF? did i read that right? Have i missed something? why isn't anyone going a little nuts at this idea?

You sound like you know that there is something in the works right now.... tell me more...

*mr burns voice* "excellent...... excellent.!"

I know I said I'd buy a two seater 1/48 in a heartbeat, but that was before the info about the new 1/60 VF-1's came out.

-Kyp

I would rather have the VF-1D, VE-1 and VT-1 in 1/48 than 1/60. I hope they make them. I of course do have the 1/60 v.1 s of all these and probably will get the V.2 of all them as well. If they make them in 1/48 I will get those too. But in the end I just want the best one. If the V.2s are better than the v.1 then I will probably sell my v.1s and if the 1/48 are made then I would sell v.1 and v.2.

I would rather have the VF-1D, VE-1 and VT-1 in 1/48 than 1/60. I hope they make them. I of course do have the 1/60 v.1 s of all these and probably will get the V.2 of all them as well. If they make them in 1/48 I will get those too. But in the end I just want the best one. If the V.2s are better than the v.1 then I will probably sell my v.1s and if the 1/48 are made then I would sell v.1 and v.2.

Amen brother.

Bring on the 1/48s!

I'm not sure if this has been asked regarding Yamato's decision to make a new 1/60 mold as opposed to improving the 1/48 mold and making two seaters in 1/48, thus allowing for the three obvious next VF-1s.

Is it more cost efficient for Yamato to make a completely new 1/60 mold than to improve the 1/48s with two seaters, seperate foot thrusters, and/or all the improvements seen on the new 1/60s? Is it that important to invest in a certain scale? I'm fine having the 1/48s next to the new 1/60 non VF-1s.

If all goes well, you might not have to customize anything. The VF-1D could come from Yamato via my kit.

Hope so dude, one would think you would make more money selling the design to Yamato than us buing the kits separately?

I could be wrong though... just hope you get alot of money from it. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I know I said I'd buy a two seater 1/48 in a heartbeat, but that was before the info about the new 1/60 VF-1's came out.

-Kyp

I like fighter mode better of the 1/48's so it would be an instant buy for me. The expectation of yamato

not making any more 1/48's (not making 2 seaters), was the greatest part of the new 1/60 line, but now

i'm not so sure i will collect 'as many' of the 1/60 line now, but still be getting the Hikky 1S x 2, VF-1D, Max 1S

and the CF-1A, because battroid mode is most kick ass for the 1/60's, way better than the 1/48's.

I'd probably not even worry about getting the Elint or Ostrich 1/60 if i can get my 1/48 version.

Hell i'd never transform the VT or VE into battroid mode at all, so 1/48 please yamato!

So with this news of the 1/48 NMB4M 2 seaters possibility i done a new list! Yay :D

1/60 new line -

1 x Max 1S (for battroid)

2 x Hikky 1S

1 x VF-1D (for battroid)

1 x CF-1A (for battroid)

1 x VT-1 (possibility)

1 x VE-1 (possibility)

1/48 NMB4M 2 seaters -

1 x NMB4M 2 seater kit for custom Valk.

1 x VF-1D

1 x VT-1

1 x VE-1 (possibility)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Do you mean the removal of the swing bar and using the retractable Leg extenders? That will be impresive if you can make it work! I remember someone made a hasegawa 1/72 VF-1 do that...it looked fantastic.

Chris

And this thread has veered into fan works territory and not even 1/60 fan work at that.. Continue discussion of NMB4M mod in the fanworks area.

Sorry about that DA.

I should have also noted that the 1/48 mechanics for this particular VF-1D would also be incorportated into the 1/60 VF-1D.

Damn, looks like they tightened the proportions really well! and dramaticly improved the arms! looks like it can finally bend it's elbow properly!!

Edited by Shaorin

dunno if anyone posted this yet

post-515-1207024663_thumb.jpg

The hands on the 1/60 look very familiar to Eternal_D's custom DYRL hands.

This 1/60 is a must get.

For some reason I always thought the top of the missle launcher for the destroid was up to the height of the 1/60 VF-1S headlasers. Can anyone verify the height?