1/60 perfect transforming vf-1 from yamato?

Shaggydog

Will be getting both Hikaru 1S and Roy 1S Strike combo's.. or unless they grant him a TV (flightsuit and markings) VF-1S with Super FP pack for Hikaru's time in it, i'll grab that combo instead of the Roy. But meh, i'll grab all three as combo's. Can always use a spare Strike FP set! ;)

Cannon Fodder would be a standalone, as would the Angel Bird, and specialty schemes like future Low-Vis 1 or 2 designs.

Hikky 1J would have to have a bundled GBP-1S combo!

VF-1A Hikku/Max/Kakizaki may be bundled....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Graham,

THANKS ALOT for the scans of this and the YF-21 (I forgot to thank you in that thread)!!! OMG I am soooooo excited for the new 1/60. I am not quoting you, but if they are around the same price as a 1/48 w/o FP's that makes me pretty happy. Hopefully by the time these babies hit production I will have a new/better job and lots of mula.

:ph34r:

Here's a slightly higher resolution scan of the picture I posted earlier today, from the March 2008 issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine.

Is there a descreen option in your scanning software? It'll remove the dotted look.

Ok, so let me see if I understand this correctly. Ive gone back and re-read all the pages of this thread so let me know if i missed somethin

yamato decides to come out with a new 1/60 vf-1 line that apparently transforms like the 1/48 vf-1's. its smaller and costs less and will come with fast packs. the detailing seems like its gunna be about the same as the 48's but on a smaller scale and now the arms are double jointed. What....no kung fu fighting moves??? :ph34r:

just makin sure i got all the facts straight lol. i think im gunna pass on this for now but when they come out, ill see how you guys like em first and then ill go from there, but for now im gunna keep plannin on gettin my 1/48 VF-1S Strike Hikaru and my 1/60 YF-19 B))

Graham,

Is the strike cannon removable?

I don't see the FP tip.

It would have to, unless, the strike pack doesn't come with a right missile pod. That would be Elton Johnish!

No way man, it will have to come with the ability to remove. Didn't the original 1/60's have that option? I only got the VT-1...

Guess we will have to grab a VF-1A (move) Super pack combo???? >_______>

Given that the first magazine pictures we have seen show a Movie-style VF-1S with Strike config FASTpacks, I would wager that it is going to be packaged with those options. To be honest I would expect all of the new VF-1 1/60th line to be packaged with FASTpacks. It allows Yamato to maintain the existing price point from the 1/48th line despite the smaller scale - an important consideration if they are going to be competing with a hypothetical Bandai "Macross Frontier" line.

Karl

I would gladly buy the following:

VF-1S Focker(please be in grey, please!

VF-1J Hikaru(grey could work too)

VF-1A TV Max type(combat relevant, sure some say its bland, but hell the most significant dogfights do not always have the most colorful plane).

VF-1D

Maybes=VF-1A Hikaru DYRL(I love that one for some reason), low viz, et al.

I want (in order most favoured) -

VT-1 (and if i was to buy doubles of a two seater valk it would be the VT-1) so maybe x 2

VF-1D

VE-1

VF-1S Hikaru x 2 (plus Strikes included in both combos)

VF-1J Hikaru (GBP-1S included as combo)

VF-1S Max

VF-1A Cannon Fodder (will buy a FP/Strike/TV Super package for the CF.)

VF-1S Roy (TV FP preferred but will grab the first release Roy Strike i spose)

VF-1J Millia and Max 1J (FP's included of course)

TV-1A Max

anything else they bring out i may consider, but even though i'm a 1/60 scale nazi i still won't be a completist.

That means no to Low-Vis 2, probably no to Stealth, and no to other crappy non-canon schemes.

Angelbird scheme i may get. But i think no, coz the 1/48 is more fighter orientated, and the Angel Bird only looks good in Fighter.

So no, no to Angelbird as well. Don't need two, i'm happy with my 1/48 Angelbird.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Well, it looks like they got the color right on these Strike parts. I could never understand how Yamato was able to get it right on the original 1/60 VF-1S Strike, but later, it was totally off on the 1/48 Super/Strike parts.

Edited by sidearmsalpha

And in reply to post #704, NO THE BLOODY LEGS ARE NOT DETACHABLE! next person to ask if they are detachable or removeable gets an instant 1 week ban! What part of perfect transformation to you people not understand, huh?

Graham (who is off the happy pills today)

Well - I looked at the picture, and frankly I'd be sold if not for the fact that the legs on the 1/60s are detachable.

VFTF1

ps - don't ban me! I just had ta :-)