1/48 1982-VF-2007 Spirit Of Valkyrie

penachoy

I wanted to share this with you guys.

I came across this picture at a website. Taken

from Tokyo Animation Fair 2007. Does anyone know if this is

official Yamato to be released edition or just a custom by someone?...

in any case looks good. Another High color valk like the angel bird.

Thanks!

post-1915-1174935757_thumb.jpg

Edited by penachoy

Um, wow... Gaudy is all I can think at the moment.

I'll cast my vote as fan customs <_< . They kinda resemble the "Space Proving Wing" marking I've seen somewhere else, but only kinda. Then again didn't someone (Graham mabey? not sure) say there was a non-canon, Kawamori designed scheme coming for the YF-19? I'd hate to think this was it :wacko:

Hmmm. Very odd looking schemes. I suspect they probably are customs of some sort - but that is purely a hunch. I think I may be in a minority of one but I actually don't mind those colours on the YF-19's Battroid mode. I actually prefer them to the idea of the alternate Project Supernova schemes, (Of course as I am somewhat colourblind I may not be the best judge of these things), do think that the scheme doesn't work on the VF-1 at all.

Karl

if it was a custom... why would they paint up 2 valks to show it in different modes???

i think usually those are displayed like that to show off a new color scheme so i'm thinking these will probably come out....

i dunno if i'd pick one up... but maybe just because it's different.... i wanna see the 19 fighter mode of this paint scheme.... shift the camera to the left!!!

They look like the first custom of a beginner. But yeah, as kiririth said those are too many valks just for a custom.

I don't believe you guys anymore when you say that's a repaint you'll never gonna get. You all said the same when the Stealth and Low Vis 2 were first shown and now they're sold out everywhere. Go ahead, blame Godzilla and Sith Lord now <_<:lol:

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

They look like the first custom of a beginner. But yeah, as kiririth said those are too many valks just for a custom.

I don't believe you guys anymore when you say that's a repaint you'll never gonna get. You all said the same when the Stealth and Low Vis 2 when they were first shown and now they're sold out everywhere. Go ahead, blame Godzilla and Sith Lord now <_<:lol:

hah, I still don't own a low viz 2 or an angel bird, and I won't be owning these even if they are official anniversary valk.

Looks like I'm in the minority. I kind of like 'em. Well, the VF-1 at least. I guess I'm just a sucker for the VF-1. Sure it's not the BEST looking VF-1 repaint, but I'd buy one if it was released. I just wish it was a 1S and not a 1J, that's my only real complaint.

Edited by mister_e

More importantly, what's the deal with the kite logos?

They don't look right (unless this is the new symbol for the new series...........which would be wrong for so many reasons).