1/48 1982-VF-2007 Spirit Of Valkyrie

penachoy

Personally I think they would look better covered in space-whale blood. But that's just me. :p

Seriously they make me think of the Jetfire VF-1 Transformers toy.

Thats not actually fair to Jetfire.

Maybe they are the often prayed for blank Valk that is needed so bad, but someone did a botch job on the painted examples. Or they come with a box of iliegal Pharms to help you "appreciate" good art.

Edited by big F

You know, it just occurred to me that it'd be pretty cool to have all of the premium valks represented in a unified paint scheme (not necessarily this one. Seems odd that they're excluding the VF-0S in this treatment. Honestly, I think it'd be cooler if they just did Angelbirds versions of the VF-0S and the VF-19A.

I do not know why, but the paint schemes remind of shoes...

Nike Air Max 95

IPB Image

Nike Air Force One

IPB Image

haha! good catch there, if Yamato's gonna start basing valks out of shoes, then I want a YF-19 Shaq attack version, at least I know it will be rugged and withstand a lot of playing with it, hahaha, kidding :p

WHoa... 1. I wouldnt buy those valks in those colors. Angel birds were great IMHO but those... someone was smoking some serious weed. <_< 2. The babe in your avator is just gorgeous. If there are more, I am waiting for more pictures of them rather than the valk. 3. If they are serously making some LV (ghost gray I hope) YF-19s, I will buy 12 of them. :D

Bloody hell NO!

Might as well make a plain white valk, takes just as much creativity to make

and is equally boring to look at

Give us a paintscheme that says "we gave blood sweat, tears and sleepless nights

to make it a special one"

Gold/silver editions are like using lensflare in PS

Maybe he is trying to use his influence to get the paint scheme designer fired

Let's hope he's threatening with more "drastic" measures

They can release these valks as official 25th anniversaries, that way I'll keep my money in my pocket

...sounds like a great businessplan

If they are serously making some LV (ghost gray I hope) YF-19s, I will buy 12 of them. :D

Im sure if you asked they`d do it for you just coz its you.

If they are real I`ll just wait for the Max and Miria re-release and spend my cash there. They are far more iconic to me.

Pure Gold? Only if it also comes with spinners on the landing gears and a pilot that has a grill and a giant diamond-studded necklace.

LOL, I just got my inspiration for my next custom :D

I do not know why, but the paint schemes remind of shoes...

Nike Air Max 95

IPB Image

Nike Air Force One

IPB Image

These shoes are great countermeasures against snipers.

The ridiculous color schemes combined with rapid movement of the feet will surely blind the sniper when he's trying to view you through the scope / sights. The brightness emanating from your feet will make him useless.

Thank god signs are pointing to these being costoms.

Still, a 25th anniversary Vf-1 from Yamato could be fun. Does anyone know if the 2500th VF-1J is an official Macross scheme? I'm pretty sure it wasn't in any of the anime, but is is recognized as canon? Just wondering cause if it is, it seems like an obvious choice for a 25th anniversary VF-1.

IPB Image

Those are the valks that were at the Macross/Kissdom/Aquarion booth at Tokyo Amine Festival. I was a little shocked by the color schemes too. They did however have a display of Big K's lego creations for macross, kissdom, and aquarion which was pretty cool. I'll try to post some pics later after I sort through my trip. The girls running the station were pretty cute too. I'll post some pics of them too.

I cant recall but, were there or weren't their special

schemes in Mac+ plus for Sharons concert that were

like the 2500th? i'll have to check it out tomorrow.

Hobby Link Japan claims they are customs

http://www.hlj.com/showreports/animefes07/...s/cimg0878.html

Course they also called them "fantastic" ;)

When I first saw them I got a "Team America" feeling. Except maybe not so much America...but certainly Team "Something."

"VALKYLIE! F#@k Yeah!

coming again to save the mothef%#king day! Yeah!

VALKYLIE! F#@k Yeah!

Spirit is the only way! Yeah!